Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) (42528 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son

When you belong you rule the world
If you are not rugged you will never become a leader and you won't rule the earth

All leaders in the world are rugged

You are not a real cultist, neither are you a hard man... Just like the slowpoke killed above. Buncha wannabes that sag pants, smoke weed, hide behind weapons and numbers, while chanting copied lame words they have no inkling of the real meaning or origin...

Real Vikings, Skull, and Neo-Nazi members would be truly and rightly irked by what you dirty, dull, and weak cowards do daily in their name here in Africa. No originality whatsoever!!! Pathetic lots!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Damfostopper(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut up son. You know nothing
Humans hate what they don't understand
An unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Dodorima to my neo black brothers over there
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
When our head is chopped off
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply
Death is only the beginning..........
dodorima yen yen yen..... you just a simpleton

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by bionixs: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply
THUNDER FIRE YOU 7 TIMES 7. IDIOT!

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
sad. Aahh. How me on Earth, join cultists? Or risk my life for useless things? Laye kojo,
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by ezigr8(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
All death is death irrespective I refuse to die a foolish and scornful death.
Anyways, RIP

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by nasirujj(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son

If you are not rugged you will never become a leader and you won't rule the earth

What of Buhari ��

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by senchibi: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Another Occultic story.

Stupidity is when you believe that except you join occultism you won't make it in life.

Foolishness is when you believe that your success in life is because you were a cult member. You would have failed if you weren't.

Blindness is when make a cultist who have succeeded a role model believing that your success is underway.

Hopelessness is when you fail accept Jesus to live everlasting, not just in the world but after resurrection.

Just FYI : cultism and occultism isn't the same. You're really sounding like my dad by mixing the both as the same
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is how they are fighting against oppression??..smh
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Wahleehk10: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
rugged7:
Fiam!!!
Who dey think
Dirty stinking Juus fill this nairaland
I dey smell dem from here.

*SPITs
Lol. See as dem dey make mouth grin grin anyhow
Meanwhile nah beg dem go dey beg when you catch dem for streets, touch dem small with metal.

Mini egede to you bro
Clear road!

be like nah one dirty eiye fall.

KF on guard

Hey dude if dem touch u small with metal shebi u go start to deh jump and laugh abi?

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by rugged7(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fiam!. na your LORD dey yarn.

Go look all your posts from b4 then come tell me who dey cast.

Na we born dat your T with DH and BAT.

No ever interrupt me again.

opusingi:

Niggah drop it!!!! Haedeybe na..... You see how you dey cast the Movement Which temple you dey sef.... Nna use ur head o
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by hollah123: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
rugged7:
see small boy dey make mouth where SOLID Aye dey yarn.

Fear no even dey catch una again sef

Na people like you i dey use sharpen my 7.

I go yansh your sister in front of you and nah beg wey coward like u go beg.

If your liver reach,drop your location sharply...

Stinking Ju men...

u are an idiot, u can only make mouth on a faceless forum. as per my location am in sango otta, I stay around oju Ore, let me see what a dingbat like u is up to

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by JBoss25(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
and a yahoo boy too.
lol but a yahoo boy can better the parents life, a cultist can't do that
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
bionixs:
THUNDER FIRE YOU 7 TIMES 7. IDIOT!

I guess you are not in Benin city
You would have been history
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by lwils1: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Amigo you too bam, Uhuru for all.
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
rugged7:
Fiam!!!
Who dey think
Dirty stinking Juus fill this nairaland
I dey smell dem from here.

*SPITs
Lol. See as dem dey make mouth grin grin anyhow
Meanwhile nah beg dem go dey beg when you catch dem for streets, touch dem small with metal.

Mini egede to you bro
Clear road!

be like nah one dirty eiye fall.

KF on guard

Nor mind those stupid birds
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by bro4u: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingsuo:
Nawa,me and this nigga done drink from the same table before,d guy nor dey find trouble na
Which one him been dey... Na King him be
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by jubangha(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
even in this century,u are still foolish,may God have mercy on u

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by osaroosei: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
uchwar1:
hahahahah! Buccannears!!!! Pls don't mention them among the likes of Aiyes, Vikings and others. Those ones just rob innocent fellow students, use the proceeds of extortion, party around and carry women they can't afford ordinarily. When their rivals come for them, they can't cough. Buccannears are good in buying pants and umbrellas for ladies
Bro u nor know Wetin u dae talk8
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by King44(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
when your stupidity leads to your untimely death trust nairaland to carry the news, I don't know what some guys really gain from cult, you no join guys wey go epp you make money in way way nor go cause your life harm na roggedity you dey shout I just pity your mother the poor woman.... life is precious and sweet. what if I say may that guy's soul not rest in peace I don't have a slight pity for this kind of people
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by BoyHuncho(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
oh shut up u stupid dumb piece of shit murdering pig!!! Y'all think cultism is cool right!? Till u six feet under, death is only the beginning yen yen yen! When will u bastards learn that cultism is just an avenue to draw ur death closer!! U should have been wanked off!! Now listen, keep on killing ppl, ur day will come, then u will know that death is just the beginning!! Very stupid pieces of shit! Scum of the earth

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by BoyHuncho(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son

na RIP go end am, two weeks ppl don forget u, just another waste product

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

I guess you are not in Benin city
You would have been history

Get a life.you be mugun them go soon kill you for that Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
uchwar1:
hahahahah! Buccannears!!!! Pls don't mention them among the likes of Aiyes, Vikings and others. Those ones just rob innocent fellow students, use the proceeds of extortion, party around and carry women they can't afford ordinarily. When their rivals come for them, they can't cough. Buccannears are good in buying pants and umbrellas for ladies

Useless talk.. but your members dey dey die everyday and I believe say you go soon die because you no get sense ..
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
BoyHuncho:
oh shut up u stupid dumb piece of shit murdering pig!!! Y'all think cultism is cool right!? Till u six feet under, death is only the beginning yen yen yen! When will u bastards learn that cultism is just an avenue to draw ur death closer!! U should have been wanked off!! Now listen, keep on killing ppl, ur day will come, then u will know that death is just the beginning!! Very stupid pieces of shit! Scum of the earth

You know nothing son
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Kingsuo: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
bro4u:

Which one him been dey... Na King him be

Yes
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by josielewa(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2019
opusingi:

It's a faceless forum brother man.... Spew whatever thrash it is you feel like spewing but one thing I know for sure is that you won't try this in real life. I GREET YOU.
GTH, MEANING GO TO HELL
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by uchwar1: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Meeyankee:

Useless talk.. but your members dey dey die everyday and I believe say you go soon die because you no get sense ..
Oga, you are pained. If you are a cultist, you are on your own. I'm no cultist and I'm not dying.
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by uchwar1: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2019
osaroosei:
Bro u nor know Wetin u dae talk8
and who said so? You?
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Rozaytee: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
ode
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by bionixs: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

I guess you are not in Benin city You would have been history
as you are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.