Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) (42523 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by BoyHuncho(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
na ur parents I pity, dem think say them born pikin
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut up son. You know nothing
Humans hate what they don't understand
An unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Dodorima to my neo black brothers over there
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
When our head is chopped off
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply
Death is only the beginning..........
and people liked this post. I sorry for your generations. Hope I have giving birth cause your time is near make u die for axemen life go continue.
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
opusingi:

Na people like you them dey tear slap for broad daylight collect you and ur sisters school fees, urr kappa and you no go fit cough sef. Niggahs fit rask ur Momsi or even Bleep ur popsi up sef and you no go fit do shishi when them cry come report give their "SON"
guy abeg help us fight oppression. Help fight buhari abeg use you number 7 make u dodo buhari. You too rugged I hail you. Only you na axe infact na axe de your brain. Lolllll
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

Coward
How are you sure you won't die before me
no worry your life would flash before your eyes before them go stone u to death idiot. Una no see government fight. Boy look no further them Don tie your life for tree or them use u exchange fowl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Ecuador1(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2019
Bossjakande:
I hate cultist all cultist must die misrable death betewwn now and next year amen.

Keep quiet
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut up son. You know nothing
Humans hate what they don't understand
An unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Dodorima to my neo black brothers over there
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
When our head is chopped off
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply
Death is only the beginning..........

Bloody hopeless cultist. I spit on you angry
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

I am not a member of any cult group..o boy you be goat I swear and I believe say your dad ask your mom to abort the pregnancy that produced you,but she no here..see what your mother stupidity had results too.
Fuhg hc oybbql ohppnrre
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
osaroosei:
Aiye,Eiye,vikings are the worst set of frat in Nigeria.. u na nor dae see una mate like Dem Buccaneer and pirate..... not all war are meant to be fought.... use your head
Fuhg hc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.