Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter (674 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Mitjyland(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Life is really a mystery. This happend last week,
the 24th of May, 2019; a young, beautiful, healthy lady named - Mikiah Smith, posted on Twitter that she is feeling weird and it seems she is nearing her death, and few days later she died in a car accident. May God Rest her perfect soul in peace.

This is what she wrote:

" I been feeling weird lately...like death near me or it's finna be my time. That aren't normal right? Shit is scaring me now.

Her loved ones confirmed that she died few days later after making that scary post.

See screenshots below.

CC: Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Mitjyland(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
More:

Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Mitjyland(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Some people do feel it when their time is up. May God accept her soul.
Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Oche211(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Chai... This isn't normal or ordinary. Rip
Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Mitjyland(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
See her beautiful pic below

Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by KristaPretty(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Too sad,

It's a scary something. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2019
RIP
Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by samplanner(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2019
My uncle experienced the same thing before he died. He told us early morning that he wants to pray for us, as he closes his eyes to pray that was how he's gone with the Lord. Some people are lucky enough to feel it when dying.

R.I.P girl.
Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Mitjyland(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2019
The power of the tongue.
Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Jimbadly: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2019
I hope she amended her ways before her death.

RIP
Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Jessyjack(f): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2019
hmmmmm..... I had once felt this way when I was terribly sick after childbirth and knew it wasn't normal..... what I did was that I would go into the bathroom away from everyone,look myself in the mirror,call my name 3times and say "you will not die..."....... this gave me confidence that even when the doctor said I will never survive, I laughed and told him, "doctor,not me"... I won't die..... today I'm alive.... life and death are in the power of the tongue.....
Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by iTearHerToto: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2019
She might prolly end up in an abyss darken pit filled with unspeakable torments

Her village people succeeded.. More souls like her be going down before the end of the week. At least 200k

Until you repent you are all doomed. Even you that's reading this

Pukes angry
[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]
Re: Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter by Mitjyland(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Jessyjack:
hmmmmm..... I had once felt this way when I was terribly sick after childbirth and knew it wasn't normal..... what I did was that I would go into the bathroom away from everyone,look myself in the mirror,call my name 3times and say "you will not die..."....... this gave me confidence that even when the doctor said I will never survive, I laughed and told him, "doctor,not me"... I won't die..... today I'm alive.... life and death are in the power of the tongue.....

Indeed, life and death are in the power of the tongue. May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Uyo During Lockdown / How COVID-19 Patient Died In Our Custody - LUTH Explains / 6 Shocking Health Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.