Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria (7643 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / The Igbo Scare in the British Cameroons - 1945 -1961 ( Why we joined Cameroon ) / Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
fx45:
Mumu there are thousands of Igbos and Yorubas casting their votes for British politicians in the UK. Does that make them Brits?

Please ignore. You are not making sense. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Why does everyone hate Bokoharam?

Why does everyone hate Criminals?

Does that mean what they are doing is right?

People can be hate for doing right, people can also be hate for doing good

Just because everyone hate you doesn't mean they hate you because you are doing right

You guys are actually very naive and ignorant and you are not intelligent as you like to claims.

You are just full of false pride and a goat can brag about being a lion, it doesn't mean it is actually one. Bokoharam also claim to be God or Allah chosen people too, anyone or a group of people can claim what they are not.

If you are really intelligent as you like to claim then you won't feel the need to Brag about it all the time and look down on people around you or disrespect people around you.

And FYI not everyone hate the jews In fact I think they are still well love all over the world more than Africans and Africans still like them due to their connection to Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by oilPUSSY(f): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Just because everyone hate you doesn't mean they hate you because you are doing right

You guys are actually very naive and ignorant and you are not intelligent as you like to claims.

And FYI not everyone hate the jews In fact I think they are still well love all over the world more than Africans and Africans still like them due to their connection to Christianity.

What the hell is this one saying.. Don't quote me again if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

What the hell is this one saying.. Don't quote me again if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.

Just say it is too much for you to comprehend.

Everyone hate Bokoharam

Everyone hate Criminals

It doesn't mean what they are doing is right

People can also claim what they are not, Bokoharam claim to be Allah or God's chosen people too

Bokoharam believe what they are doing too is right.

I hope this one is not bigger than your brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by agadez007(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Just say it is too much for you to comprehend.

Everyone hate Bokoharam

Everyone hate Criminals

It doesn't mean what they are doing is right

People can also claim what they are not, Bokoharam claim to be Allah or God's chosen people too

Bokoharam believe what they are doing too is right.

I hope this one is not bigger than your brain
Wrong

Muslims love and support boko haram,you saw it for yourself in the video the other day where northern Muslim were clapping and cheering boko haram on

And yorubas especially the Muslims love criminals you see the way they were hailing naira marley and the goat raised his hands feeling like one kind Nelson Mandela
I hope this answered your questions?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
agadez007:
Wrong

Muslims love and support boko haram,you saw it for yourself in the video the other day where northern Muslim were clapping and cheering boko haram on

And yorubas especially the Muslims love criminals you see the way they were hailing naira marley and the goat raised his hands feeling like one kind Nelson Mandela
I hope this answered your questions?

You just want to be intentionally stupid

Not every tribe hate the Igbo too, in fact some still ass lick you

Just because some people are sympathetic to terrorists and criminals doesn't mean everyone like them

A lot of people hate Fulani too, that doesn't mean what they are doing is right.

Use your brain

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by agadez007(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

A lot of people hate Fulani too, that doesn't mean what they are doing is right.

Use your brain

Alot of people dont like fulanis except yorubas
Yorubas love fulani

infact to the yorubas the fulanis can do no wrong
when Fulani destroyed and burnt Olu falae's farm the yorubas blamed him for citing his farm where the fulanis pass
and whenever people complain about the fulani herdsmen menace the yorubas claims it's intra community crises

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by Balyz: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Keep your love!!!

A lion doesn't cower in the midst of goats.
If you are lions and all others are goats, how come you're the ones doing the most complaining? You're begging for Senate presidency, you're begging for speaker HOR even the presidency. Why should lions be screaming marginalization in the midst of goats? Please watch Nat Geo wild and see the way true lions behave in the jungle before you use such a stupid analogy again

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by RemiTinubu(f): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
If you are lions and all others are goats, how come you're the one's doing the most complaining? You're begging for Senate presidency, you're begging for speaker HOR even the presidency. Why should lions be screaming marginalization in the midst of goats? Please watch Nat Geo wild and see the way lions true lions behave in the jungle before you use such a stupid analogy again
[/s]
Balderdash

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by Ejanla07: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Here is my take on IGBOS. First in terms of tribes I love in Nigeria apart from my tribe...Igbos and Yorubas are top of my list. However, to speak honestly, Igbos are wise in many ways but very poor when it comes to understanding human nature and social cues. Typically, Igbos do not know the basics of conducting themselves when they are the minority in a place. This inability causes a lot of discord between them and host communities. I have experienced it all over Nigeria. I have seen it with my own eyes. And even some honest Igbos will tell you EXACTLY the same thing. And if I remember clearly, even Chinua Achebe made some claim to that effect. Now, wait and see how some of these Igbos will start insulting me with afonja etc. Instead of you to look in the mirror and make the necessary changes. If Igbos can overcome this flaw, there is no telling how much more farther they would go in terms of Nigerian space. And it would benefit all Nigerians as well. My two cents.

Another fool trying to be politically correct..
Igbo is d best black tribe in the universe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin

I wanted to comment on the article by OP but after reading comments and posts I am left speechless. Nairaland is something else....a gathering spot, a temple, a joint, a war-room for looneys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
agadez007:
Alot of people dont like fulanis except yorubas
Yorubas love fulani

infact to the yorubas the fulanis can do no wrong
when Fulani destroyed and burnt Olu falae's farm the yorubas blamed him for citing his farm where the fulanis pass
and whenever people complain about the fulani herdsmen menace the yorubas claims it's intra community crises

Yoruba don't like the Fulani

The Bible says pride goes before downfall and destruction and the Bible also says the Meek shall inherit heaven. You call yourselves Christians but you are not even acting like one.

You are this and that blah blah

Empty Barrel make the loudest noise

You are just an inferior and low esteem tribe trying to claim superior and high esteem with lousiness and empty pride

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by pipeliner: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Of course not. The topic is about Igbos. Hence my submission. Every tribe has their own fault. I have criticized Yorubas for complacency in the past. Hausas for group think etc. But when it comes to an inability to conduct themselves wisely in social spaces, this is, in my opinion, Igbos biggest flaw.

Complacency. LOL. Then you guys are perfect. You will all go to heaven for all the atrocities you committed against the SE. LOL
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by pipeliner: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Firingpin:
Please yourself,no replies from me again as I find you guys with your haughty chest beating beneath contempt.

You people keep chasing shadows
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by SolexOlenin(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
igbos are the redemption of Africa!!!

......of the world ��
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ndi Igbo amaka

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by vanunu: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Point of correction, the Germans left after the first world war and not in 1939.
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin grin

I wanted to comment on the article by OP but after reading comments and posts I am left speechless. Nairaland is something else....a gathering spot, a temple, a joint, a war-room for looneys.
E tire me I swear. The chest beating is grin grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by EdiAbali: 1:47am On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You are just full of false pride and a goat can brag about being a lion, it doesn't mean it is actually one. Bokoharam also claim to be God or Allah chosen people too, anyone or a group of people can claim what they are not.

If you are really intelligent as you like to claim then you won't feel the need to Brag about it all the time and look down on people around you or disrespect people around you.

Not everyone hate boko haran
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:49am On Jun 04, 2019
SolexOlenin:

......of the world ��
sure thing nwannem!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by kehinde1588(m): 5:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Igbos the empty barrel making the loudest noise grin grin grin

You will never see a brilliant or an intelligent student bragging or boasting about what he or she got upstairs. In fact they are always quiet, observant and prefer to listen than to say something.

Igbos are epitome of the saying "Empty barrel makes the loudest noise"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by kayusely70(m): 6:11am On Jun 04, 2019
The Igbos are yet to eschew their grab grab attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by agadez007(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Yoruba don't like the Fulani

The Bible says pride goes before downfall and destruction and the Bible also says the Meek shall inherit heaven. You call yourselves Christians but you are not even acting like one.

You are this and that blah blah

Empty Barrel make the loudest noise

You are just an inferior and low esteem tribe trying to claim superior and high esteem with lousiness and empty pride

yawns

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2019
agadez007:
yawns

You are obviously the stupid one here
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by BaaleOko: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2019
kehinde1588:
Igbos the empty barrel making the loudest noise grin grin grin

You will never see a brilliant or an intelligent student bragging or boasting about what he or she got upstairs. In fact they are always quiet, observant and prefer to listen than to say something.

Igbos are epitome of the saying "Empty barrel makes the loudest noise"
The jury and general consensus long decided that the loudest noise makers in Nigeria are unequivocally the Yorubas. Let's not even go there, and a brilliant student boasting of his/her intellectual prowess isn't always about been arrogant, but maybe robust confidence in one's ability is another way of assertion. You can be quiet about your innate intelligence, or be keenly open and brash about it, either way your intelligence as long as there's a substantial back up to it in credence, merit and prove... will always invariably never been in doubt. So I proudly belong to the school of thought that says, "if you've got it, then flaunt it." if e dey pain you for body, then purchase sniper and drink.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by kehinde1588(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
BaaleOko:

The jury and general consensus long decided that the loudest noise makers in Nigeria are unequivocally the Yorubas. Let's not even go there, and a brilliant student boasting of his/her intellectual prowess isn't always about been arrogant, but maybe robust confidence in one's ability is another way of assertion. You can be quiet about your innate intelligence, or be keenly open and brash about it, either way your intelligence as long as there's a substantial back up to it in credence, merit and prove... will always invariably never been in doubt. So I proudly belong to the school of thought that says, "if you've got it, then flaunt it." if e dey pain you for body, then purchase sniper and drink.
You wanted to make sense but eventually your point is invalid and lacks sense. Only students who claim to "know-it-all" make the loudest noise in class about what they got. The brilliant and intelligent ones are always on a low-key. They hardly get noticed in the class not until the results come out. The igbos fall in the category of "know-it-all" students without having anything upstair. You claim to have contributed more to the growth of the economy and you guys are no where to be found among the top richest Nigerians. Does it mean you guys are unintelligent cos with your claim that you own the economy, you should be among the richest Nigerians.

You guys have got nothing than making noise.
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by splendour7(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2019
We Do What We Said And Say What We Do!! Hence They Termed Us "chest Beaters"

We Come To Their Land,we Establish,we Employ Them,we Buy Their Land Erect Our Mansion And Make Them Our Tenants,hence They Hated Us!

In The Midst Of Their Hatred And Hostility We Still Succeed,conquer And Over Come,hence They Call Us Criminals And Ritualists,,,but Still They Have The Highest Criminal Act And Ritual Killings In History..

Even After Hating Us They Still Dont Want Us To Go Form Our Own Co3 Where We Can Practise Our Criminal Activities (as They Claimed)in Peace.

Hate Us,love Us! We Are Still The Great Igbos!! We Dont Back Down,we Dont Surrender!! We Are The Children Of The Most High!!! Your Hatred On Us Is A Blessing In Disguise....God Bless Ndi Igbo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by food4tot: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Ejanla07:

Another fool trying to be politically correct..
Igbo is d best black tribe in the universe

Comparing yourself with your poor neighbour does not make you great, it only exposes your own littleness.

I totally agree, Igbos are the best type of Igbos.
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by BaaleOko: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
kehinde1588:

You wanted to make sense but eventually your point is invalid and lacks sense. Only students who claim to "know-it-all" make the loudest noise in class about what they got. The brilliant and intelligent ones are always on a low-key. They hardly get noticed in the class not until the results come out. The igbos fall in the category of "know-it-all" students without having anything upstair. You claim to have contributed more to the growth of the economy and you guys are no where to be found among the top richest Nigerians. Does it mean you guys are unintelligent cos with your claim that you own the economy, you should be among the richest Nigerians.

You guys have got nothing than making noise.
You are really very stupid, no point even wasting my bandwidth on your dumb ass.
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by killsmith(f): 1:09am On Jun 06, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

You were suggesting by your submission that the Igbos should lick the asses of their hosts because they are in the minority.

Respect is earned
Talk to that man. Talk sense into his head.
Re: Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria by killsmith(f): 1:13am On Jun 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Sorry. My post is not meant for those who are committed to dividing Nigerians. My post is meant for true Nigerian Igbos. They know themselves. You can quietly ignore my post. Thank you sir.
True Nigerian igbos?

Bros, you need to wake up from that wooden bench you're sleeping on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Gets New Speaker / INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo / Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.