Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Chevening Scholarship Is On ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevening Scholarship Is On ! (2716 Views)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES / Application For Chevening Scholarship 2012/13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevening Scholarship Is On ! by adeoyeyemi(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2007
I contacted the British Consulate few days ago requesting info about Chevening Scholarship
and i was fed back with this info:

Application for 2008/2009 Chevening Scholarship will be opened around 7 May 2007, and preliminary application forms will be available for collection from any of the British Council Offices in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port-Harcourt at no cost.

Find the basic requirement for the Chevening Scholarship below:

-First Degree (Minimum of Second Class Upper Division)

-Established in a career/work experience with potential to make positive impact on the future of Nigeria

-Aged between 25-40(men) and 25-45(Women)

-Funding is for post graduate studies only and does not cover engineering related courses.

Best wishes
Re: Chevening Scholarship Is On ! by anifel20(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2007
thanks ade but I wonder why engineering was not included. I read an engineering course
Re: Chevening Scholarship Is On ! by flooow: 1:10pm On May 11, 2007
Hi adeoyeyemi,
I actually went to British Council on monday and they told me the forms wont be out till the end of this month, So which shd i believe now? Can i pls get a number to reach them instead of going there again.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Is On ! by flooow: 1:30pm On May 11, 2007
thanks sammy, i'l do just that,
Re: Chevening Scholarship Is On ! by taiwosoji(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2007
hi i just hope we can get the forms online cos some of us are not in the state where the ve there coucil
Re: Chevening Scholarship Is On ! by Chydobe: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2022
The fully funded Chevening UK Scholarship is a one in a lifetime opportunity. Qualified applicants should not miss out on this. Although it is an annual scholarship, it is also very important that scholars who are interested in having this amazing opportunity of schooling in one of the high ranked universities in UK should participate in this application now.

In this article, the package of the Chevening Scholarship will be unveiled as the sole aim of this scholarship is to allow scholars all over the world have an educational experience, build wonderful neworks with young leaders from across the globe while the government of UK take care of the funding for a whole year.

Chevening scholarship is available to a vast number of educational fields / courses in UK universities, Here are some things to note before applying for the Chevening Scholarships:

CLick on link below to get started

https://www.scholarworldwide.com/chevening-uk-scholarship-fully-funded-programme-2022-2023/

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Inviting / After School,what Next? / Vacancies On Board An Fpso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.