Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) (14560 Views)

Fubara Reshuffles Cabinet, Redeploys Two Wike’s Loyalists / Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers / ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by edunwablog: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano has announced that he has reshuffled his cabinet.

The announcement showed the swapping of office by six commissioners, who were moved from one ministry to another.

According to a statement by the Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Mr C.Don Adinuba, the Commissioner for Environment, Mr Michael Okonkwo, is now in charge of Housing, while Obi Nwankwo is now in Environment ministry.

Mr Afam Ogene, who was Agriculture Commissioner, is now in Youth and Creative Ministry.

Bonventure Emenali, who was Commissioner for Youths, is now in charge of Lands, while Emeka Ezenwanne, who was in Housing, is now the Commissioner for Utilities.

The statement also revealed that Hon. Nnamdi Onukwuba, who was the Commissioner for Utilities, is now in charge of Agriculture.

Akelicious gathered that the reshuffling was geared towards creating better service and improvement for the people of the state.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/06/gov-obiano-reshuffles-cabinet.html

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Beloved Anambra is ready for breath of fresh air.
Ike Obosi is coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Full details

Breaking News...

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has reshuffled his cabinet.

Announcing the reshufflement at the state Executive Council Meeting on Monday, Governor Obiano explained that the adjustment was intended to add verve to his administration.

Accordingly, Arc Mike Okonkwo, the former Commissioner for Environment has become the Commissioner for Housing while the former Commissioner for Housing, Emeka Ezenwanne has become the Commissioner for Public Utilities.

Hon Obi Nwankwo who formerly headed the Ministry of Public Utilities has now become the Commissioner for Environment while the former Commissioner for Lands, Hon Nnamdi Onukwuba has become the Commissioner for Agriculture.

The former Commissioner for Agriculture, Hon Afam Mbanefo has become the Commissioner for Youth Entrepreneurship and Creative Economy while Hon Bonaventure Enemali who was heading the Ministry for Youth Entrepreneurship and Creative Economy has now become the Commissioner for Lands.

The re-assigned commissioners were given two weeks to handover their respective ministries to their colleagues.

Throwing more light on the reshufflement, Governor Obiano assured his cabinet that his decision was not informed by poor performance from the re-designated commissioners but purely by a desire to inject vigour into his administration as it focuses more on leaving an enduring legacy.

"I have absolute confidence in all of you here," Governor Obiano declared to his commissioners and further emphasized that he wanted every member of his team to put in their best efforts in the service of the state.

"This is a legacy period and not a time to rest on our oars. No commissioner is bigger than the other. All my commissioners are equal. Every commissioner has a responsibility to give their best in the service of the people," Governor Obiano further explained.

Governor Obiano also announced that the Executive Secretary of Anambra State Healthcare Insurance Scheme, Dr Simeon Onyemaechi has joined the state Executive Council.

According to him, Dr Onyemaechi handles a very important initiative and needed to be drawn closer to understand the inner workings of the administration.

Speaking further on what his administration was doing to leave a lasting legacy, Governor Obiano explained that he had set up special Committee headed by the Deputy Governor, Dr Nkem Okeke to identify specific projects across the state that the administration must build to leave an enduring legacy.

*James Eze*
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by ozoigbondu: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Willie is no longer working sad

Since his second term the state has been in auto pilot

Can't wait to elect a new governor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by Banmeallday: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Ike Obosi is coming.

You think so?

If you do you are not serious

Business as usual

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by globemoney: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Banmeallday:

You think so?

Business as usual
Lol ignore Christiannorth, let him keep trolling

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Banmeallday:

You think so?

Business as usual
Lol. Ike Obosi is coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by Naijatutorial: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by amaniro: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
ozoigbondu:
Willie is no longer working sad

Since his second term the state has been in auto pilot

Can't wait to elect a new governor

Typical Nigerian politician for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by Caleb17: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
I see one of the youngest commissioners in Nigeria here. His surname is Okoye , I can't remember his other names. The boy is good

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hold up!

I just hope he won't use the second term to also sign MOU

Damn! This dude can sign MOU with the dead.

Naxo he do ground breaking ceremony for Airport with tax payers money, where is it today? Voicemail

Ugwu exportation 0

Rice production 0

And to finish it, he built a pirated suspension bridge grin grin grin

That bridge makes me laugh my soul out. What was the architect thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by Authoreety: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
I hope him no touch my friends o....
Mmanya-ike and others
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by bamasite(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good for Anambra people
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by TEDHorsePower: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Always on top of his game. Anambra is ahead

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by gazza07(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Ike Obosi is coming.
obosi ko, nkpkor ni

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by Nathphil(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Obiano should buckle up, tax collectors are milking us dry.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
gazza07:
obosi ko, nkpkor ni
Sifia pain kills

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rubbish Rubbish

What happened to the teachers recruitment exercise he conducted for 1year and 3 months under ministry of ed
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by josephalala2019: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
EXTREMELY CLEAN HP PROBOOK 4410T FOR SALE

RAM: 2GB
HDD: 250GB
DVD ROM: YES
WEBCAM: YES
WIFI: YES
CHARGER: YES

PRICE: 38K NON NEGOTIABLE

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
Who is the Commissioner in charge of Statues and Kerosene? grin
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by Sabby1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
Personally, I believe and know Willie Obiano is somewhat underestimated. This man doesn't owe salary and pays corpers an impressive #8500 whereas our so-called impressive or super governors doesn't pay salaries and don't even compensate Corp members

At least despite all his flaws, he should be appreciated a little

6 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by chibaby1985(f): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sabby1:
Personally, I believe and know Willie Obiano is somewhat underestimated. This man doesn't owe salary and pays corpers an impressive #8500 whereas our so-called impressive or super governors doesn't pay salaries and don't even compensate Corp members

At least despite all his flaws, he should be appreciated a little

Thank you very much! No matter the amount of good you do to mankind people will always criticize you!! Under Governor Willie Obaino administration, Anambra state has improved rapidly in all sector.... The first and only Governor to carry out a project in every community in the state.... He has his name imprinted everywhere.... Transformed Awka capital to a metropolis investing billions of naira on infrastructure! Pays salaries and never owes a dime.... His wife through her foundation has built hundreds of houses for widows and empowered the disabled.... There is nothing you will ever do to please humans. Even America that is the greatest nation today, people still criticize Trump. Obaino is working and will keep working because he took an oath when he assumed office.. And his ultimate reward is from God Almighty who gave him power....
God bless His Excellency Chief Dr. Willie Obaino
God bless Her Excellency (Mama Anambra)
God bless APGA
God bless Anambra State (Light of the nation)
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by anambraamaka: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Thank you very much! No matter the amount of good you do to mankind people will always criticize you!! Under Governor Willie Obaino administration, Anambra state has improved rapidly in all sector.... The first and only Governor to carry out a project in every community in the state.... He has his name imprinted everywhere.... Transformed Awka capital to a metropolis investing billions of naira on infrastructure! Pays salaries and never owes a dime.... His wife through her foundation has built hundreds of houses for widows and empowered the disabled.... There is nothing you will ever do to please humans. Even America that is the greatest nation today, people still criticize Trump. Obaino is working and will keep working because he took an oath when he assumed office.. And his ultimate reward is from God Almighty who gave him power....
God bless His Excellency Chief Dr. Willie Obaino
God bless Her Excellency (Mama Anambra)
God bless APGA
God bless Anambra State (Light of the nation)
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by Maski87: 2:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Ok but where is the commissioner for happiness
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by Thebwoy: 5:29am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Hold up!

Naxo he do ground breaking ceremony for Airport with tax payers money, where is it today? Voicemail

Ugwu exportation 0

Rice production 0

Then relocate to borno or other state and know what it feels to have a Nigerian governor.
Ugwu exportation 0, as if u d work for airport were d export it
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Hold up!

Ugwu exportation 0

Rice production 0

He is far better than your useless governors, Otondo what do you know about Agro industrial revolution going on in Anambra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life / Lauretta Onochie Declared Membership Of APC In 2016 Not 2021 / Military Justifies Air Strikes On 20 Borno Fishermen, Labels Them Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.