Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? (812 Views)

Shooting Stars Finally Relegated / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) / The Premiership Kit Thread: (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? by SMC(f): 2:22pm On May 06, 2007
The battle at the bottom of the Premiership is much hotter than that being fought at the top. In addition to Watford, which teams do you guys think will be relegated [at the end of the 2006/2007 premiership season] come next week sunday?

Which two teams will it be amongst -

Charlton

Wigan

Westham

Sheffield United; or

Fulham?

LET'S HAVE YOUR VIEWS.
Re: The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? by ayomorocco(f): 12:18am On May 07, 2007
I think it will definitely be Charlton, followed by either Wigan or Westham to go down with Watford into the coca-cola championship.
Re: The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? by nnenneigbo(f): 12:33am On May 07, 2007
hope none of the london clubs go down (westham, charlton and fulham) if charlton don't win they are going down. #Sheffield united please do us a favour and go down with wigan. Amen
Re: The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? by georgies(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2007
Watford
Charlton
Wigan
Re: The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? by SMC(f): 10:53am On May 07, 2007
I am almost certain that Charlton shall follow Watford down. I don't think that Manure will let Westham win on sunday, if not I would have said that Westham will survive. Wigan and Sheffield United will have a fight to finish battle on sunday because the survival of both teams in the premiership will depend on this last match. I think Sheffield might just pull it out of the bag, but who knows. Let's wait and see. smiley
Re: The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? by SMC(f): 10:57pm On May 09, 2007
As Predicted, Charlton has gone down. sad
Re: The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? by mukina2: 10:30pm On May 13, 2007
sheffield went down cheesy

Manchester united tongue
Re: The Battle At The Bottom of the Premiership: Who Shall Be Relegated? by nnenneigbo(f): 12:09am On May 14, 2007
nice one westham and wigan, i'm happy shefield went down, i don't know why though

(1) (Reply)

We've Done It Before And We Are Doing It Again! / Keshi Escapes Death! / Could Martins Be Better Than Henry At Arsenal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.