Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki (26019 Views)

Court Stops NBC From Shutting Down AIT, Silverbird, 51 Other Stations / Breaking: Nbc Shut Down Ait, Ray Power Fm / Just In: NBC Shuts Down AIT, Ray Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by TSRC: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2019
And Nigeria slips ever backward.

An incompetent government that have not done nothing to benefit the people wants to worshipped like a bunch of idols.

Not gonna happen.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Lovine: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2019
What about uncle Yeri biased program on TVC? My entire family enjoy Kakaaki.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by TSRC: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2019
iammo:
wink

irresponsible AIT and their PDP shenanigan, if it were to be PDP government like Obasanjo's own that AIT are trying this B.S with, Obasanjo wouldnt have wasted anytime in wiping out thier CEO like he allegedly exterminated zaki biam people of middlebelt , Odi people of bayelsa and The leader of non violent Boko haram mohammed yusuf or Chief Bola Ige
Don't watch.
I personally don't watch TVC. I am too intelligent for that.
But I can't advocate for a government action against it in a pdp era.

In America, we have CNN and fox and they have their individual bias.

Backward people. Turning their own country into a shit hole.

10 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by mangojuice(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

You are truly a Patriot. That Political platform is where they use to vent their frustration and anger openly. It used to be my favorite program on Radio, but I've since seized to watch the program. I can't stand their biased analysis.
You watch a program on radio? You are truly a zombie

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Valleys(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
NBC is waking up late, at times I wondered if there're no editorial or regulatory body look like what those low budget journalists broadcast on AIT. They're openly biased and unprofessional. Apart from kakaaki social, NBC should also warm DAAR communication about Political platform, that old spinster Uju Ejeh is too petty and biased, to be on radio in a cosmopolitan city like Abuja, they should transfer her to their Enugu or Onitsha station

Mister patriotic, did you follow CNN live to see how British and even Americans reacted about Trump's UK visit. Some even called him president of hate that can only bring doom. And here in Nigeria people are being forced to be patriotic. Remember majority of the populace have access to new media, so they will also be heard no matter what your governments do.

5 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by TSRC: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Lovine:
What about uncle Yeri biased program on TVC? My entire family enjoy Kakaaki.
TVC is like a tinubu propaganda tablet dispenser.

A pdp government would come in tomorrow and shut it down.

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by newwater: 6:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Let them be value free media station. it,s ok
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by arantess: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

You are truly a Patriot. That Political platform is where they use to vent their frustration and anger openly. It used to be my favorite program on Radio, but I've since seized to watch the program. I can't stand their biased analysis.
So you actually "watch " political platform?? Make una no worry the hurricane go reach una too

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by TSRC: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Valleys:

Mister patriotic, did you follow CNN live to see how British and even Americans reacted about Trump's UK visit. Some even called him president of hate that can only bring doom. And here in Nigeria people are being forced to be patriotic. Remember majority of the populace have access to new media, so they will also be heard no matter what your governments do.
Point of correction- People are being forced to support an incompetent president. They are not been forced to be patriotic.

Supporting the president has never been equal to patriotism except in the minds of tinubu worshippers who believe Nigeria started in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by iammo(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2019
TSRC:

Don't watch.
I personally don't watch TVC. I am too intelligent for that.
But I can't advocate for a government action against it in a pdp era.

In America, we have CNN and fox and they have their individual bias.

Backward people. Turning their own country into a shit hole.

Thats the mistake many make in our society, They say "Dont Watch " "IGNORE" or "Look Away" yet NBC guideline is been violated and our national interest is been subverted ... i may not know about US.. but it cant happen in the UK, sky or Channel 4 would never be as reckless as AIT in posting divissive content and hypocritically call it viewers commets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by lishman1010: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2019
in as much as the truth hurts, our leaders and government just need to live up yo expectation; only then can all this funny memes and hateful melancholies be demisable .

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Ahsad: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2019
So you people are supporting broadcast that can cause national tragedy, some of you are citing CNN, has CNN ever broadcast about division of USA or how USA will split. And as you see in the letter they quoted the constitution to support their action. So when their is law they shldnt abide because it didn't favor them. When the crisis start now it's you the masses that will still suffer from it.

It is only in Nigeria when something happens you'll condemn it but when it happen in other country you'll embrace it. (low self esteem).
Citizens of other country will wake up and says God bless my Country
Nigerians will wake up and curse the country and the same time praying to God to help them.
Does prayer and curse work together

No one ever go to other man land and become the king, is either you become a slave or kinsmen.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

7 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Godoverevery: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2019
Valleys:

that where you get all wrong........we are in Nigeria not America........we have different cultures and way of life over here you can't do that because of the moral we want to pass to our children........any small tin America D's America that.....what about the UK why can't we copy them.
America culture we coping is ruling this country........that why we have lot of youth committing suicide over rubbish excuses and D's is the same rubbish Americas way of life.
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Valleys(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2019
iammo:

Thats the mistake many make in our society, They say "Dont Watch " "IGNORE" or "Look Away" yet NBC guideline is been violated and our national interest is been subverted ... i may not know about US.. but it cant happen in the UK, sky or Channel 4 would never be as reckless as AIT in posting divissive content and hypocritically call it viewers commets

I hope you know UK is not the model democracy you all want. It's a monarchy for goodness sake. It think, if somebody should have the right to say I love Nigeria on air, another person should also enjoy similar right to say I hate Nigeria on air.

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by iammo(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Valleys:

I hope you know UK is not the model democracy you all want. It's a monarchy for goodness sake. It think, if somebody should have the right to say I love Nigeria on air, another person should also enjoy similar right to say I hate Nigeria on air.

There is no Model democracy anywhere , United kingdom practice a fair Parliamentary/monarchy system , while the fake ass US practice a system where Electoral College supersede popular votes

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by klitoris(f): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
NBC is waking up late, at times I wondered if there're no editorial or regulatory body look like what those low budget journalists broadcast on AIT. They're openly biased and unprofessional. Apart from kakaaki social, NBC should also warm DAAR communication about Political platform, that old spinster Uju Ejeh is too petty and biased, to be on radio in a cosmopolitan city like Abuja, they should transfer her to their Enugu or Onitsha station
Uju Ejeh is my aunty and married to Emmanuel Ejeh with 4kids. foool,your comments are as lame and comatose as you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Godoverevery: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2019
klitoris:
Uju Ejeh is my aunty and married to Emmanuel Ejeh with 4kids. foool,your comments are as lame and comatose as you.
Then tell ur aunty to stop wailing all the time......common sense demands she advice the govt sometimes not the daily ranting and destrotive criticism.......Was she not there during Gej govt I never heard her wail I guess d money was flowing then.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by jjlala: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

Same here
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:

U don't watch Moneyline with Nancy??
no obviously he doesn't, it deals with finance and banking policies... U will need to be active trying to get a life to see beyond the hatred and learn from the program...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by tesppidd: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2019
klitoris:
Uju is your aunty and your name is klitoris?

Not a very good representation for Aunty Uju.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Lol dat program is exciting to watch sometimes but other times it seems like tool targeted at buhari government. Most of the trolls or video they share from social media is anti apc and pro pdp. I saw this coming. Even the presenter seems biased.
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Jaideyone(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2019
comshots:
Lie Mohammed won turn all the media houses to BMC abi?No be everybody wants una brown envelope na
lai Mohammed is still the minister? your ignorance is factory fitted

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by TSRC: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2019
iammo:

What laws are being flouted?

Which law did ait flout when their building was being demolished in Abuja.?

You think we are all fools?

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by TSRC: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Valleys(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2019
iammo:

There is no Model democracy anywhere , United kingdom practice a fair Parliamentary/monarchy system , while the fake ass US practice a system where Electoral College supersede popular votes
Accepted, there's no model democracy anywhere. For your information electoral college is a means of checking states with more population. If not states like Rhode Island, Vermont and their likes will not have a say in the election. This is unlike what same British handed over to your country where advantage was given to one part. That's by the way, the issue here is the right to air your views which you people seem to like only when it is a positive view. What happens to the other side?

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by iammo(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2019
TSRC:

What laws are being flouted?

Which law did ait flout when their building was being demolished in Abuja.?

You think we are all fools?

from my private citizen observation.... nancy openly said northern wears a poverty cap when an aspirant came, kakaki social in many times read out on live broadcast tweets that openly shamed and condemned nigerians

AIT built a gate house which wasnt approved in their building plans gotten during PDP days

should AIT feel wrongly accused , they have lawyers and courts are open
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by dadavivo: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
AIT remains the best in Africa, Afonjas go and die

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by iammo(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2019
Valleys:

Accepted, there's no model democracy anywhere. For your information electoral college is a means of checking states with more population. If not states like Rhode Island, Vermont and their likes will not have a say in the election. This is unlike what same British handed over to your country where advantage was given to one part. That's by the way, the issue here is the right to air your views which you people seem to like only when it is a positive view. What happens to the other side?

Democracy is simply about majority carries the vote, not someone with 3 million vote advantage loosing cos of state created based on imaginary borders and divission
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by gnykelly(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Ahsad:
So you people are supporting broadcast that can cause national tragedy, some of you are citing CNN, has CNN ever broadcast about division of USA or how USA will split. And as you see in the letter they quoted the constitution to support their action. So when their is law they shldnt abide because it didn't favor them. When the crisis start now it's you the masses that will still suffer from it.

It is only in Nigeria when something happens you'll condemn it but when it happen in other country you'll embrace it. (low self esteem).
Citizens of other country will wake up and says God bless my Country
Nigerians will wake up and curse the country and the same time praying to God to help them.
Does prayer and curse work together

No one ever go to other man land and become the king, is either you become a slave or kinsmen.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Excatly same way autojosh1 reported about how network companies are drugging earth to lay cables that will benefit us all... We just complained about everything without looking at the basis... The letter show where ait was at fault.

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by clemzo101(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
ediot, what of TVC that abused Jonathan although till date, babajide insults Jonathan and PDP politicians at will without decorum. Don't let me send thunder to fire you this morning. Go and ban TVC first

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others / We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.