Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video (33388 Views)

Tinubu Orders Mandatory Recitation Of National Pledge At Official Engagements / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Gratefulheart01 post=79000910]He is a good servant doing what almighty Allah commanded his servants to do in the Holy Quran to kill the infidels and rape them.

Allah is so pleased with him.

"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).

Alhamdulillah!!![/ur head no correct]
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by lastmessenger: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Do the needful mods. This is an islamic thread. Lock it up so that the infidels will not comment.
Silly people.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Ikpongiton: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2019
thanks to allah,all islamic thread is open ended now,so that everybody can contribute.asalamalekum
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by joshrare(m): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
But they have killed this guy several times

yet he's still breathing... Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
He is a good servant doing what almighty Allah commanded his servants to do in the Holy Quran to kill the infidels and rape them.

"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).

Alhamdulillah!!!

They have reiterated it time without number that if you do not understand the origin of something, you either remain mute or say something reasonable!

How can you carve out a portion of the Quran and interpret, without know the previous content?

1 Samuel 15 vs 3... "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys"

At the end of the day, you people will disown the old testament and identify with the new one..

You don't need to explain the above verse of the bible to me.. I know its previous content.. The lesson is simple, do not carve a certain portion of the Holy books (Quran and Bible) and interpret... "He who believes in Allah and the day of Judgement should either say a sensible word or remain quiet" - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
He is a good servant doing what almighty Allah commanded his servants to do in the Holy Quran to kill the infidels and rape them.

Alhamdulillah!!!

They have reiterated it time without number that if you do not understand the origin of something, you either remain mute or say something reasonable!

How can you carve out a portion of the Quran and interpret, without knowing the previous content?

1 Samuel 15 vs 3... "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys"

At the end of the day, you people will disown the old testament and identify with the new one..

You don't need to explain the above verse of the bible to me.. I know its previous content.. The lesson is simple, do not carve a certain portion of the Holy books (Quran and Bible) and interpret... "He who believes in Allah and the day of Judgement should either say a sensible word or remain quiet" - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by ChristianNorth: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I knew people like you. But just thanks God ( Allah) that I have repent on destroying christainity lies, if not I would have sent you to go and read worse and nonsense terrorist act in your Bible. But thank God hummmmmmmm.

Allah didn't command muslim to kill innocent people, Allah said have patients with people around you and make justice with them,

So stop saying lie pls.
Shattap, christianity starts from Matthew and ends in Revelation.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Kiddinpoh:

How can you carve out a portion of the Quran and interpret, without know the previous content?

That's the old testament Judasim you quoted.

Christianity is based on the teaching of Jesus and new testament.

Please Quote somewhere in the new testament.

That is why Christians don't kill, only muslims kill. Each religion is following what their holy book says.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2019
lastmessenger:
Do the needful mods. This is an islamic thread. Lock it up so that the infidels will not comment.
Silly people.
You're just another Shekau in the making. Why can't you just read comments from the "infidels" the same way you all run into Christian threads, type rubbish and walk away without being threatened? Mumu Muslim!
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2019
ednut1:
But where this guy dey hide really

Southern Borno Axis
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by zeusdgrt(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Alhamdulillah!!!
This has been escalated....Mods take note
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Kiddinpoh:

How can you carve out a portion of the Quran and interpret, without knowing the previous content?

There were worse battles in the old testament than this one you mentioned, but what you don't get is that no pastor/church would tell Christians to go about killing people like religious extremist do in Islam. If you're still defending this religion then you're a case study. grin

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by orisa37: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2019
"Fulani Herdsmen are Terrorists. And Buhari is behind them"-by Christiana Amanpour, CNN.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2019
zeusdgrt:

This has been escalated....Mods take note

You're calling on mods when i quoted the Quran? i didn't abuse or post anything tribalistic.

I quoted the Holy Quran and you're calling mods? Then you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

That's the old testament Judasim you quoted.

Christianity is based on the teaching of Jesus and new testament.

Please Quote somewhere in the new testament.

That is why Christians don't kill, only muslims kill. Each religion is following what their holy book says.

I am not surprised! I knew a twist was going to come into the picture... Lol. Old testament Judaism
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Iseoluwani: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Alhamdulillah!!!

I just saw the sarcasm in ur post
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Kiddinpoh:

I am not surprised! I knew a twist was going to come into the picture... Lol. Old testament Judaism

Nothing like twist bro.

Ok, why do christians don't kill but why do muslims kill?

Why isis, alshabab, bokoharam and other islamic terrorist groups? Why?

Answer me.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by zeusdgrt(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You're calling on mods when i quoted the Quran? i didn't abuse or post anything tribalistic.

I quoted the Holy Quran and you're calling mods? Then you should be ashamed of yourself.
If only you know, trust me you just shot yourself.Sometimes mind what you say in public cz you are a potential threat to safety and lives and will be treated as such.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
There were worse battles in the old testament than this one you mentioned, but what you don't get is that no pastor/church would tell Christians to go about killing people like religious extremist do in Islam. If you're still defending this religion then you're a case study. grin

That's why we have first class, second(upper and lower) and the likes....

The same lectures/table of contents/ topics a first class student read for before going to exam hall is the same as the one third class students read...

How come some end up as first class and the other classes?

Lesson; I will read the same book you read that gives you 6 and interpret it as 9...

Shalom!
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
zeusdgrt:

If only you know, trust me you just shot yourself.Sometimes mind what you say in public cz you are a potential threat to safety and lives and will be treated as such.

Oh, i see. All i said is from Islam, maybe you meant to say, islam is the threat. Alshabab, bokoharam, isis, killer fulani herdsmen.

God save us from islam.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by stormborn28(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Jiang:

Actually the real one was killed loooooong ago, what baffles me is how they keep finding lookalikes after the previous ones get killed by The N.A . They even video taped him before he died at that Time woh
kai...you believe Nigerian army killed this guy... That means you can easily be scammed
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Freegift75: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2019
ednut1:
But where this guy dey hide really

under the ASO ROCK
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by zeusdgrt(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Oh, i see. All i said is from Islam, maybe you meant to say, islam is the threat. Alshabab, bokoharam, isis, killer fulani herdsmen.

God save us from islam.
Stop singing.....time will tell.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2019
He's NOT A Muslim, Take It Or Leave It
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Shikini: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Nothing like twist bro.

Answer me.

Thanks so very much for pointing out these groups... Do you know that I also wonder why they kill, just like you do!

But again, the medium will cover it up if it were a Christian terrorist group.. or you dont believe there are Christian terrorists?

1. The Army of God
2. The eastern lightening
3 The Lord's resistance Army (LRA)

Do not fall for the ploy of the media to rebrand these names...
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by zeusdgrt(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

God save us from islam.
No yawa.No religion should support killing of lives or restiveness in a country,no one should be forced into any religion.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Nothing like twist bro.

Answer me.

Thanks so very much for pointing out these groups... Do you know that I also wonder why they kill, just like you do!

But again, the media will cover it up if it were a Christian terrorist group.. or you dont believe there are Christian terrorists?

1. The Army of God
2. The eastern lightening
3 The Lord's resistance Army (LRA)

Do not fall for the ploy of the media to rebrand these names...
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2019
zeusdgrt:

Stop singing.....time will tell.

I'm exposed to islam, christianity and atheism and few other religion.

In Islam, i know how hard it is to convince a muslim because you've been caged, not to question Holy Quran and Prophet Muhammad. They've told you Christians are polytheist and disbelievers. It's brainwashing.
A muslim once said the Holy Quran was physically handed to Prophet by Angel because he saw it in Quran, but it is not so. The Quran was compiled after the death of the prophet by Uthman and co. You can find out.
With all the evidences, he still failed to agree with me but said it was Angel who gave Mohammed the Quran book. I laughed within myself.

That's the power of brainwashing, even when you see the truth with you eyes, you won't accept it because of what they've slotted in your heads.
May God lead you and show you the straight path.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by stormborn28(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2019
lastmessenger:
Silly people.
heheheheheeeeeebut you comment on Christian thread... You have no standard... Nonsense
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by psalmylee(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2019
am actually enjoying this,more comments pls.Christians and Muslims are all hypocrite.my opinion though.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by psalmylee(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I'm exposed to islam, christianity and atheism and few other religion.

In Islam, i know how hard it is to convince a muslim because you've been caged, not to question Holy Quran and Prophet Muhammad. They've told you Christians are polytheist and disbelievers. It's brainwashing.
A muslim once said the Holy Quran was physically handed to Prophet by Angel because he saw it in Quran, but it is not so. The Quran was compiled after the death of the prophet by Uthman and co. You can find out.
With all the evidences, he still failed to agree with me but said it was Angel who gave Mohammed the Quran book. I laughed within myself.

That's the power of brainwashing, even when you see the truth with you eyes, you won't accept it because of what they've slotted in your heads.
May God lead you and show you the straight path.
a minute of silence for that Muslim brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims / Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / Evans Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.