Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London (3687 Views)

Romantic Pub Section For London/UK Heads - Free Pint Of Beer For Everyone / I M Ready To Settle Down:need A Wifey Material / Recommend Me A Wifey! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 1:40am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

@Davidylan,
don't tell me you are still mad at me for that little "fight" we had earlier on? angry

The world is too small for us to hold grudges, plus I am not at all your enemy9 LOL) grin

grin no, not mad at you. just licking my wounds. Neither am i your enemy, the world is too small. We may even meet and spark some fireworks you never know. wink
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by sisimose(f): 1:45am On May 07, 2007
can the topic resume now pls?

wife material getting scare in London what say you?
david and anyone else interested in the topic
you seem like a man of the world, what is you thought on this? I mean it also mean people are finding it hard to hook up.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by busygirl(f): 1:46am On May 07, 2007
@ poster, Na you talk am o. .
To even think of it, husband material are also getting scarce. .We have majority of them thinking of how to toast white girls. . .  grin and others thinking of how to become a briton by marriage. .IT'S A PITY! grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 1:48am On May 07, 2007
busygirl:

@ poster, Na you talk am o. .
To even think of it, husband material are also getting scarce. .We have majority of them thinking of how to toast white girls. . . grin and others thinking of how to become a briton by marriage. .IT'S A PITY! grin
Not just in London oh, it's everywhere. angry angry Naija guys just love them some white girls.

Naija guys up here are either scammers or 419
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 1:51am On May 07, 2007
Man of the world ke?  grin

There is no scarcity, it just depends on WHAT you are looking for and WHERE. If you are busy looking for wife material in a bar, with the boys at the club, a strip joint, you will search for wife till kingdom come!
Have patience, this time last year i was also getting worried. It was my first time of going so long without a regular date but even the bible says to sit down and count the cost first before you embark on a project. Many of us looking for wife material are not even husband material yet, we are just looking for a domestic servant to be at our beck and call, cook our meals and do the laundry while we laze about and of course enjoy the benefits of free sex.

Make yourself a husband material first, next thingy keep praying and then wait patiently. The woman God has for you will show up at some point.
Like i tell my friends, one day will be one day me too i will walk down the aisle with one woman beside me. When and with whom is not mine to worry about at this point. I'm having fun as a single guy and for me that will do just fine.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by busygirl(f): 1:53am On May 07, 2007
Only few of them impress me. . Those are the ones that don't pick up the crazy fashion of piercing their ears. Notwithstanding, it's still a pity all of them want to marry oyinbo wifey grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 1:57am On May 07, 2007
busygirl:

Only few of them impress me. . Those are the ones that don't pick up the crazy fashion of piercing their ears. Notwithstanding, it's still a pity all of them want to marry oyinbo wifey grin

what about you girls? is it not depressing to find them with hair dyed pink, belly rings, halter tops with exposed midriffs, tiny handbag containing nothing slung across the shoulder, heavily made up wearing red/purple boots and cursing at the top of the voice?
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by busygirl(f): 1:57am On May 07, 2007
Inshort, God bless you davidylan. . . @ poster, you can't expect to get a wifey material in a club, bar, hotels wateva. . . Go to the right places. .like a church and also be born again. .i mean heavenly bound. Dont go to church simply because you're searching oooooh!
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by busygirl(f): 2:01am On May 07, 2007
[/quote][quote author=davidylan link=topic=52250.msg1096764#msg1096764 date=1178499442]
what about you girls? is it not depressing to find them with hair dyed pink, belly rings, halter tops with exposed midriffs, tiny handbag containing nothing slung across the shoulder, heavily made up wearing red/purple boots and cursing at the top of the voice?
You mean them. . .not me.Well, the answer is simple. If you want a wife, go to the right places at the right time. . same goes for whoever is searching for a husband. But believe me, the most important factor is God. Choosing a life patner, no be small thing ooo
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by cuteass1(f): 2:01am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

Are you saying belly-rings are a no no on the recipe of "wifey material"??

If yes . .

I totally disagree tongue
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by acidrop(f): 2:02am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

even if u get a wife like that, or anywhere, be it clubs, hotels, or joints, if love exist, u can alwayz change them 2 wifey material, itz better than getting married 2 a witch in the church or a devil messenger undecided,, datz likely were u get all this spiritually deformed gurlz, while the physically difromed one are the ones in the club  undecided
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by sisimose(f): 2:04am On May 07, 2007
acidrop:

even if u get a wife like that, or anywhere, be it clubs, hotels, or joints, if love exist, u can alwayz change them 2 wifey material, itz better than getting married 2 a witch in the church or a devil messenger undecided,, datz likely were u get all this spiritually deformed gurlz, while the physically difromed one are the ones in the club  undecided

THAT IS FUNNY LOL

yes it is a good point to make yourself a husband or wife material, well it depends on what you looking for. I don't think the poster is searching in strip clubs etc lol. seriously though many girls in London are nothing to write home about, except the ones on Nairaland of course undecided tongue/ Like i have always said and keep saying, girls acting all aggressive and crazy with men get no where, not saying become dumb, just use your brain. Experience is the best teacher anyway, ask the women in this country over 30 still single if thier mindset and aspirations are still thesame as they were @ 19-24yrs old? many run their mouths saying '' i aint doin no dishes, i work'' i aint cooking today. just makes me laff. they fail to see men want these things
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by busygirl(f): 2:07am On May 07, 2007
[/quote][quote author=acidrop link=topic=52250.msg1096787#msg1096787 date=1178499725]
even if u get a wife like that, or anywhere, be it clubs, hotels, or joints, if love exist, u can alwayz change them 2 wifey material, itz better than getting married 2 a witch in the church or a devil messenger undecided,, datz likely were u get all this spiritually deformed gurlz, while the physically difromed one are the ones in the club  undecided
That's where GOD comes in. Searching for a life patner is not something that should be taken with levity. It's something way beyond the ordinary. I'm not saying you can't change a club-girl. .But not all can work out that way. A person who's searching need to seriously seek the face of GOD for direction.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 2:08am On May 07, 2007
cute-ass:

Are you saying belly-rings are a no no on the recipe of "wifey material"??

If yes . .

I totally disagree tongue

na u sabi. Belly rings are a big turn off for me. Infact any ring besides the ones on ur ears na goodbye.  grin

acidrop:

It's very easy to change a girl to wifey material on a forum. Try it in real life. You'd be like the man Solomon adviced to sit on the roof rather than stay in a corner with a brawling wife. Welcome to the first mistake on the road to an eventual divorce.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 2:11am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

Like i have always said and keep saying, girls acting all aggressive and crazy with men get no where, not saying become dumb, just use your brain. Experience is the best teacher anyway, ask the women in this country over 30 still single if their mindset and aspirations are still thesame as they were @ 19-24yrs old? many run their mouths saying '' i aint doin no dishes, i work'' i aint cooking today. just makes me laff. they fail to see men want these things

You tell them my dear! Many girls think an aggressive attitude is a sign of an independent mind.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 2:12am On May 07, 2007
busygirl:

Inshort, God bless you davidylan. . . @ poster, you can't expect to get a wifey material in a club, bar, hotels whatever. . . Go to the right places. .like a church and also be born again. .i mean heavenly bound. Dont go to church simply because you're searching oooooh!
That a big lie grin grin grin i met my LOVE at a party kiss kiss kiss.

@the topic
And also why don’t you have a little patience for the right woman to come by , stop searching around am sure the lady of your dream will look for you.

busygirl:

I don't see nothing wrong with a guy piercing is ears, what matters the most is his the way he handles himself in public

So I you telling me since i have a nose ring am not a wife material

davidylan:

What is wrong in carrying handbag that has nothing inside it.
What i use is a wristlet and all i have inside is my credit card, id, cash, lip gloss and mint so are u tell me it isn't lady like
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 2:15am On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

That a big lie grin grin grin i met my LOVE at a party kiss kiss kiss.

that one na boyfriend. wait until you are married at least 2 yrs.

LoVeBoOBS:

What is wrong in carrying handbag that has nothing inside it.
What i use is a wristlet and all i have inside is my credit card, id, cash, lip gloss and mint so are u tell me it isn't lady like

Real women dont go around with wristlets, that is meant for teenagers.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by cuteass1(f): 2:15am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

na u sabi. Belly rings are a big turn off for me. Infact any ring besides the ones on your ears na goodbye.  grin

It's very easy to change a girl to wifey material on a forum. Try it in real life. You'd be like the man Solomon adviced to sit on the roof rather than stay in a corner with a brawling wife. Welcome to the first mistake on the road to an eventual divorce.

If you say so wink Your world, your rules!!! (But just for the records though, are you saying that if you met a girl, with a not-ears piercing, you fell hands down, she's everything you want in a package, and because of one stupid piercing, you'll let go?? ) You're too much ooh!!

BTW your list is really something else . . handbags too are not allowed shocked
Well "hand bags", do add some feminity to a lady, believe it or not wink

busygirl:

That's where GOD comes in. Searching for a life patner is not something that should be taken with levity. It's something way beyond the ordinary. I'm not saying you can't change a club-girl. .But not all can work out that way. A person who's searching need to seriously seek the face of GOD for direction.

Well said girlfriend wink
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 2:16am On May 07, 2007
@Sisimose,
I have not a clue who the hell you are, so PLEASE get off my back,

"seun this, seun that", that's all you can do,,,

@Topic
Davidylan,
so how many girls have you met and wanted to take you home to their mommas?  
That's weird, since for me, I ONLY take the Man that I am definitely feeling home, I may mention names to her, but with regards to going home to the family, hell NO,

Anyway some girls are desperate and foolish,

Wifey material in my vocabulary means someone who has the total package, looks, brains, and knows her way around the house( kitchen, bedroom etc)
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by ikamefa(f): 2:16am On May 07, 2007
all i see on this thread are frivolous likes and dislikes grin
tiny handbags, pierced belly, nose rings,ear rings on men ish
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by sisimose(f): 2:20am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

@Sisimose,
I have not a clue who the hell you are, so PLEASE get off my back,

"seun this, seun that", that's all you can do,,,

@Topic
Davidylan,
That's weird, since for me, I ONLY take the Man that I am definitely feeling home, I may mention names to her, but with regards to going home to the family, hell NO,

Anyway some girls are desperate and foolish,

Wifey material in my vocabulary means someone who has the total package, looks, brains, and knows her way around the house( kitchen, bedroom etc)

NOTED AND IGNORED FOR NOW

BACK TO TOPIC
davidylan:

You tell them my dear! Many girls think an aggressive attitude is a sign of an independent mind.

it's an impression. they think the western women have this attitude, but it is not the case
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 2:23am On May 07, 2007
cute-ass:

If you say so wink Your world, your rules!!! (But just for the records though, are you saying that if you met a girl, with a not-ears piercing, you fell hands down, she's everything you want in a package, and because of one stupid piercing, you'll let go?? ) You're too much ooh!!

no way is she going anywhere but at some point those rings are going to go. If we are to have a future we both must be of one mind on certain issues.

cute-ass:

BTW your list is really something else . . handbags too are not allowed shocked
Well "hand bags", do add some feminity to a lady, believe it or not wink

Nooo!  shocked I mean those tiny 12 yr old handbags that 25 yr old ladies cling to and think it looks sexy.

TattleTale:

@Topic
Davidylan,

dear, i'm not kidding. Within two weeks you start hearing. . . i want you to meet my parents and i'm like  shocked parents ke? lai lai! E never reach that levels o!

ikamefa:

all i see on this thread are frivolous likes and dislikes grin
tiny handbags, pierced belly, nose rings,ear rings on men ish

grin it is these "frivolous" likes and dislikes that cause unecessary friction during the marriage. Those tiny things we fail to correct because we are soo in love that they "dont matter" until we are well into the marriage and the hot love has settled into a boring monotony. That's when you start noticing how that his earing irritates you and you dont like the way she dyes her hair.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 2:28am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

it's an impression. they think the western women have this attitude, but it is not the case

you hit the nail on the head again! Sometimes i laugh when i see women going "white women wont take that nonsense from . . .". I've been there, white girls are by far way more tolerant than black girls. you can almost walk over them and all they'll do is cry and come crawling back to beg you.

There is the wrong misconception especially by girls living in western countries that the "independent, strong black woman" is one who is aggressive, shares housework 50-50 and wont take nonsense from her husband. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Guys dont want a female version of themselves, they want a softer version who can calm and soothe their nerves when things get crazy. Someone who can keep quiet when they go raving mad, not one who can say "idiot" faster than you can take one breath.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 2:28am On May 07, 2007
@Davidylan,
That's just preposterous,  I would NEVER take guys I have just met to meet my parents. Matter of fact, I won't dare ( they would be safer in the closet cheesy wink)

@Cute Ass, am against the various nose, tongue(bottom and top) and all other areas rings as well.

@All, I am learning a great deal, Now I know a lot about men and their interior
I think am better able to now choose from my list of eligible bachelors cool cool
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by sisimose(f): 2:30am On May 07, 2007
Guys don't want a female version of themselves, they want a softer version who can calm and soothe their nerves when things get crazy. Someone who can keep quiet when they go raving mad, not one who can say "idiot" faster than you can take one breath.

YEP I CONCUR.
i tell you many nigerian girls will remain single for a very very long time with this same attitude, mouth as foul as kabira grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by ikamefa(f): 2:31am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

grin it is these "frivolous" likes and dislikes that cause unecessary friction during the marriage. Those tiny things we fail to correct because we are soo in love that they "don't matter" until we are well into the marriage and the hot love has settled into a boring monotony. That's when you start noticing how that his earing irritates you and you don't like the way she dyes her hair.

his earrings,or the color of her hair, her belly ring should not matter from the get-go cheesy

remember nobody is perfect
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 2:31am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

that one na boyfriend. wait until you are married at least 2 years.

For the record his my husband cheesy cheesy cheesy

Real women don't go around with wristlets, that is meant for teenagers.
Wristlets are for teenagers shocked shocked shocked Are you kidding me

Too bad that what i use because i don't like carry handbag, i feel it's too much work.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 2:32am On May 07, 2007
@David
So now I see, you prefer white girls to black because according to you they can handle "BULL SHIT" better than us?? grin tongue tongue grin.

Ok, well I guess I will find myself a white man, so that I can walk all over him and have him eating out of my hand grin grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 2:34am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

am against the various nose, tongue(bottom and top) and all other areas rings as well.
I don't see nothing wrong with nose and belly ring but am really against tongue ring
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by busygirl(f): 2:38am On May 07, 2007
@ loveboobs, you met your love at a party GOOD FOR YOU. bUT believe me, there's difference between a boyfriend and a husband. . I've not said there's something wrong with guys piercing their ears. I'm speaking for myself. Personally, i don't like it.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by cuteass1(f): 2:38am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

no way is she going anywhere but at some point those rings are going to go. If we are to have a future we both must be of one mind on certain issues.

Thats much better, BTW if you can't beat them, you join them. You might grow to be fond of it undecided Anyways a pregnant lady is not allowed to carry the belly-ring for some resons so they got to go sooner or later grin

I hope you're ready to quit some too for your wifey . . don't think its only ladies that have issues to be put to "one mind" wink

Nooo!  shocked I mean those tiny 12 yr old handbags that 25 yr old ladies cling to and think it looks sexy.

LOL . .much better there too. Hate ladies that go about in under-sizes too (clothes and bras), thinks it makes them look sexy angry angry

TattleTale:

@Cute Ass, am against the various nose, tongue(bottom and top) and all other areas rings as well.

Against??

Well there are some piercings i cannot stand, some i find irritating and annoying (not against though), but the nose and belly ones are OK. .  actually have both

Different strokes for different folks wink
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 2:39am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

There is the wrong misconception especially by girls living in western countries that the "independent, strong black woman" is one who is aggressive, shares housework 50-50 and wont take nonsense from her husband. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Guys don't want a female version of themselves, they want a softer version who can calm and soothe their nerves when things get crazy. Someone who can keep quiet when they go raving mad, not one who can say "idiot" faster than you can take one breath.
Speak for yourself david grin grin ;

You want a girl that will be your slave in other hands, that will kiss your ass. Too bad you won't find a African or Black women that will do or serve you like that. WE love to be Independent and Aggressive kiss kiss kiss

I think it's a good thing you only date white girls since they are so easy to control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackpot My Once Upon A Time In Reality / I Need A Girl To Date / Can We Post Our Phone Numbers Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.