Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London (3686 Views)

Romantic Pub Section For London/UK Heads - Free Pint Of Beer For Everyone / I M Ready To Settle Down:need A Wifey Material / Recommend Me A Wifey! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by acidrop(f): 3:53am On May 07, 2007
is it just me or this place is getting, R-rated undecided
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 3:57am On May 07, 2007
acidrop:

is it just me or this place is getting, R-rated undecided
Little PINKIN are not wanted here cheesy cheesy cheesy

D-reloaded:

my waist is good and ready, we gon wine all night long wink

@ david sexy bed-mate + sensible lady combo is a killa, and thats what I'm going to looking for.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 4:00am On May 07, 2007
@D reloaded, am ready, willing and able grin cheesy grin

@topic
Wifey material varies. To each its own,
on a more serious note though,I know what I NEED in term of hussy materials, sadly I haven't seen any of it exhibited here cry cry cry ( @d reloaded,too bad you are taken cry cry cry
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by acidrop(f): 4:11am On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

Little PINKIN are not wanted here cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked

whoeva said am a small pikin, am not oooooooo
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by olat2k(m): 4:15am On May 07, 2007
Surely we gettin close to end of days,Got back from work hoping the gurlz in London would reason but alas they re trying to give excuses nd put up agurements.May be I need to enroll as a catholic father.lol
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by cuteass1(f): 4:22am On May 07, 2007
From Davidylan
is there anything mummy does not disagree with? 
Yeah right, sometimes the body rings don't matter, but sometimes until you know the person well, you are left guaging what they are by what you see on the outside.

True . . but remember there's no gurantee to a human-being so be careful my dear, before you think you're running from a wild cat and run into the hands of a "wolf(ess) in sheep's clothing" wink

from Davidylan
so they say. I'll never say no to a girl with belly rings again. 

shocked So you've been saying "no" to them??  . .Mistake no1 tongue
Yes ooh, they're the bomb grin grin

from D-reloaded
belly ring wearers have cute asses 

Very correct dear, absolutely right!!tongue grin 

from TattleTale
@Cute ass,
Contemplating getting a piercing this summer,  stil not too sure where I want it. Also of the "list to do" is a tattoo, I am trying to change this "goody-girl" kind of look,

Hope you choose a not so freaky place for the piercing . . i've always liked the tongue piercing, but wouldn't want to go with it
Like the "madonna" piercing a lot, but with the nose-ring, i decided to pass wink

I wanted a flower or angel tattoo some time back, but didnt want a mark for life that i couldn't get rid of even when i was fed up with it so i disregarded the thought too!!!

Keep me posted on what you end up doing, aiight??
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by mrmayor(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2007
There are different types of naija women you get in London and Dublin,I'll try and give two examples.

I my experience both in the UK and Ireland,a lot Nigerian women seem to have attitude problems.They have this I am a strong black woman shit attitude which gets them nowhere and they are easily impressed by the scammers and "Wass Up Boys" and before you can say shagamu they are pregnant for the "419ner" who would leave to and back to his "Britico Wife".Naija churches are full of these type of women.

There are the Retired Strikers,this group is made up of former repent ashawos's,fortmer girlfriends of Naija politicians who usually have a baby or two for there effort,the divorcees these are made up of all those who married for "kpali" now they are free but trust a naija man how do you tell you family she is second hand.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Reverend(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2007
Everyone in the UK looking for a mate should try:

www.plentyffish.com

It is free and you can find ladies or gents in your postal area  grin grin grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 5:36pm On May 07, 2007
@Cute ass,
Yes my dear, as soon as I have decided I shall let you know, for now though I am thinking a .22 caliber on my lower back. grin cheesy wink

Maybe D reloaded can offer me some suggestions wink wink
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2007
mrmayor:

I my experience both in the UK and Ireland,a lot Nigerian women seem to have attitude problems.They have this I am a strong black woman shit attitude which gets them nowhere

I couldnt have put it any better. Let them keep building the muscles of their vocal cords. "strong" black woman my foot! More like cantakerous black woman!
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 8:45pm On May 07, 2007
@Davidylan,
There is a thin line between cantakerous and confidence,  Every black woman, well those that I know, wants to know that they have a voice and won't be taken for a ride by their men. 
Unfortunately, I can ONLY speak for myself. I know what I would tolerate and what I won't in a relationship, and subjection and oppression are just 2 of those traits.

@Mayor
Attitude among women is universal, especially at that time of the month, so please spare me.  Having said that, the truth is black women tend be "strong headed" and would hold out until they get what they want, without compromising who they are,

I shall be back, can't keep Dr. T waiting cheesy
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by temmyabby(f): 9:37pm On May 07, 2007
na wah o, u don't find good girls in clubs or where eva it is u've been luking, and london boys too are not husband materials actually they are far 4m it
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by busygirl(f): 6:39am On May 08, 2007
Hi temmyabby, Is that you on your profile. If yes, The picture is so cute. . .
[/quote][quote author=temmyabby link=topic=52250.msg1099010#msg1099010 date=1178570233]
na wah o, u don't find good girls in clubs or where eva it is u've been luking, and london boys to are not husband materials actually they are far 4m it
YEA, yea. . .majority of them are actually far from it!
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by temmyabby(f): 10:44pm On May 26, 2007
thanks, yes its my pic
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Reverend(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2007
@Temmyabby

You are a real babe  kiss kiss

I bet you are living in Upton Park  grin grin grin or very close  kiss kiss
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by haywhy(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2007
Reverend wha gwan?
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by dremoney(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
funny,

point is,
wife material's r scarce both in Nigeria and England(at least gt sm xperience bout d 2 countries.)Nigeria tends to b d worst.
ur neva sure of d kindda luv she has 4 u n she kips trin to please u in all situations.u feel like a James Bond @ home which at times is unhealthy for a relationship.
UK gals a litu bit naughty & stubborn bt a right thinking guy wuld know wen she's in luv or not.Then dnt pretend bout dat coz u gt notin to trip them wit.

I'M STILL SINGLE N SEARCHING THOUGH BUT NT DESPERATELY, my e-mail---abakinola@yahoo.com (real babes wanted please for a serious relationship).
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by ijebubabe(f): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2008
undecided
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by smurf1(f): 1:32am On Dec 10, 2008
HUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by insight04: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2009
I wonder where all the good girls in London are ?
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by JJYOU: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2009
insight04:

My ex-Jamaican girlfriend used to tell me that "all the good guys are either married, in prison or gay". I wonder where all the good girls in London are ?
dalston, east street, peckham and brixtion markets. avoid places of worship.

i strongly support are married. i strongly disagree with the other 2 options

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackpot My Once Upon A Time In Reality / I Need A Girl To Date / Can We Post Our Phone Numbers Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.