Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London (3685 Views)

Romantic Pub Section For London/UK Heads - Free Pint Of Beer For Everyone / I M Ready To Settle Down:need A Wifey Material / Recommend Me A Wifey! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 2:39am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

@David
So now I see, you prefer white girls to black because according to you they can handle "BULL SHIT" better than us?? grin tongue tongue grin.

that's not true.  grin grin
i prefer a real woman, one who is mature, sensible, loving, God fearing and willing to stick by me thru thick and thin. It doesnt matter whether she's white or black.

ikamefa:

his earrings,or the color of her hair, her belly ring should not matter from the get-go cheesy

remember nobody is perfect

those little things say a lot about the mindset of the individual, never take them for granted.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 2:44am On May 07, 2007
busygirl:

@ loveboobs, you met your love at a party GOOD FOR YOU. bUT believe me, there's difference between a boyfriend and a husband. . I've not said there's something wrong with guys piercing their ears. I'm speaking for myself. Personally, i don't like it.
IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND BUT HUSBAND cheesy cheesy
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 2:45am On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

Speak for yourself david grin grin ;

You want a girl that will be your slave in other hands, that will kiss your ass. Too bad you won't find a African or Black women that will do or serve you like that. WE love to be Independent and Aggressive kiss kiss kiss

I think it's a good thing you only date white girls since they are so easy to control

that is the ready made excuse you guys quickly put up all the time. I dont need a slave, i have no use for them. A woman who is timid and trembles at my every move is a turn off just as is an overly aggressive woman. Dont get me wrong, a bit of aggression is ok but there should be a limit.
And please drop that "black women" thingy. Aggression is not the sole preserve of he black woman neither is it the best attribute.

cute-ass:

Well there are some piercings i cannot stand, some i find irritating and annoying (not against though), but the nose and belly ones are OK. .  actually have both

no wonder!  grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by ikamefa(f): 2:46am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

those little things say a lot about the mindset of the individual, never take them for granted.

nahhhhhhhh i Dis -agree david ,your belly-ring,color of your hair,nose or ear-rings don't mean shit to me , its your mind and and heart that matters
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by busygirl(f): 2:47am On May 07, 2007
@ loveboobs, he's your husband! GOOD FOR YOU it doesn't work out for everyone, like it did for you.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 2:47am On May 07, 2007
@David,
I am confused,  sometimes am of the opinion that you "hate" black woman, and on the other hand, you "love" us.

Anyway Papi whatever rocks your world!!!!

@Topic,
My ex boyfriend used to refer to me as his "wifey". I guess I had what it took to be a wife. However, (thankfully) we are both still unmarried.  
Maybe am Not wifey material afterall cry cry cry cry

@Cute Ass, I am not against belly rings, just that I have seen some unnattractive bellys that shouldn't be exposed much less wearing rings,
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Dreloaded(f): 2:48am On May 07, 2007
belly ring users are all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

@ david, blame Beyonce's "independent woman' and 'bills bills bills' for that wrong attitude wink

Down with Beyonce!!! angry grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 2:49am On May 07, 2007
busygirl:

@ loveboobs, he's your husband! GOOD FOR YOU it doesn't work out for everyone, like it did for you.
I know girl cheesy cheesy cheesy am one in a million kiss kiss kiss
But since u don't like kissing it's gonna be hard for you to get a husband oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by ikamefa(f): 2:49am On May 07, 2007
D-reloaded:

@ david, blame Beyonce's "independent woman' and 'bills bills bills' for that wrong attitude wink

Down with Beyonce!!! angry grin
* shakes head * cheesy
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 2:51am On May 07, 2007
D-reloaded:

Abeg Shraapppppppppppppppppp cheesy cheesy cheesy, wetin concern u

@David
Why so much hatred towards (we) Black Women angry angry angry
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 2:55am On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

@David
Why so much hatred towards (we) Black Women angry angry angry

hate ke? I love you all *hugs to all black women on this thread* grin
Seriously i dont, i might be pragmatic but i'm wise enough to know that a black woman with a good knowledge or appreciation of my culture is the best woman for me. Try her hardest, its going to be difficult for a white woman to fully adjust. Some do though.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by busygirl(f): 2:57am On May 07, 2007
Loveboobs. . .HELLOOOOOOOOOOO, says who? You shouldn't be the judge of that. Afterall I didn't say I won't kiss my husband. What's the point of counting my eggs for me before it hatches! Please i spoke for myself and nobody else.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by cuteass1(f): 2:57am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

Totally disagreeing once more, i know who i am and the fact that those two lovely piercings haven't made me what i'm not supposed to be . .
Mind you, some that look like the real thing are "devils" when all eyes are closed.
Its who you are and what you represent, and not the little gestures you do just to please yourself. How it affects others is a totally different song. I have a belly-ring yea, but i think its indecent to walk with your belly exposed so apart from at home, i don't.

davidylan:

no wonder!  grin

Don't wonder too much ooh tongue

TattleTale:

@Cute Ass, I am not against belly rings, just that I have seen some unnattractive bellys that shouldn't be exposed much less wearing rings,

Thanks for clearing that, i don't find it attractive on all either . . the day i had it done i had a friend too who was dying to have one, but she said her belly didn't fit wink
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by cuteass1(f): 2:58am On May 07, 2007
D-reloaded:

Honestly, you're very smart to have remembered not to spit out what you were about to . .(it it was something negative though lol grin )
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 3:16am On May 07, 2007
is there anything mummy does not disagree with? grin
Yeah right, sometimes the body rings dont matter, but sometimes until you know the person well, you are left guaging what they are by what you see on the outside.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by acidrop(f): 3:16am On May 07, 2007
who is hating black chick angry, we are the best chick in d world tongue
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Dreloaded(f): 3:18am On May 07, 2007
belly ring wearers have cute asses grin grin grin

but foul mouth ladies can be a real turn on if you know what I mean wink
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by ikamefa(f): 3:18am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

is there anything mummy does not disagree with? grin
Yeah right, sometimes the body rings don't matter, but sometimes until you know the person well, you are left guaging what they are by what you see on the outside.

and don't they say looks could be very deceptive? cheesy
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 3:19am On May 07, 2007
@Cute ass,
Contemplating getting a piercing this summer, stil not too sure where I want it. Also of the "list to do" is a tattoo, I am trying to change this "goody-girl" kinda look,  grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by ikamefa(f): 3:19am On May 07, 2007
D-reloaded:

@d- reloaded are you who i think you are? embarassed undecided "you sound vely vely similar " cheesy
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 3:22am On May 07, 2007
@D loader
foul mouths are great, especially if it involves. sweating and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed( im me for the ending cheesy)
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by LoVeBoOBS: 3:23am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:
D-reloaded link=topic=52250.msg1096994#msg1096994 date=1178504307:

I know who u re cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
@Cute ass,
Contemplating getting a piercing this summer, stil not too sure where I want it. Also of the "list to do" is a tattoo, I am trying to change this "goody-girl" kind of look,  grin grin cheesy grin
Am getting one also this summer but am still thinking if it's safe to get it in Nigeria since am going there

@
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 3:23am On May 07, 2007
D-reloaded:

no be lie o!  grin

ikamefa:

and don't they say looks could be very deceptive? cheesy

so they say. I'll never say no to a girl with belly rings again.  tongue

TattleTale:

@Cute ass,
Contemplating getting a piercing this summer, stil not too sure where I want it. Also of the "list to do" is a tattoo, I am trying to change this "goody-girl" kind of look,  grin grin cheesy grin

and you are looking for husband material?  grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by acidrop(f): 3:25am On May 07, 2007
watz d story nw, there are no chick in london 2 get married 2 ow, abi na wetin una dey yarn undecided
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Dreloaded(f): 3:25am On May 07, 2007
@ Ika don't be a nosey parker grin grin grin

@ tattle thats the kind of thing i'm talking about tongue

there are chics to marry in London, you just have to be more open minded about your 'requirements'
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by ikamefa(f): 3:28am On May 07, 2007
abeg there is nuttin wrong with tattoos. i love em and am getting a body-suit done this summer grin

D-reloaded:

@ Ika don't be a nosey parker grin grin grin

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh confirmed cheesy
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 3:33am On May 07, 2007
@Davidylan from thorough investigation, it appears as though Men prefer those types of girls grin cheesy

@ d loader, no need pretending sha, and then when am not satisfied I go complaining to my pastor and friends about my monotonous husband. So better me tell him what me warn in de bed, na lie grin cheesy wink
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Dreloaded(f): 3:36am On May 07, 2007
na true my sista, I love a woman who can tell me how she wants me to work it wink

all these men looking for saints still end up lusting after them wild ones outside, I make sure my woman's got a lil bit of freak in her tongue
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Nobody: 3:38am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

@Davidylan from thorough investigation, it appears as though Men prefer those types of girls grin cheesy

as regular bedmates, sure! grin
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by neelsel(f): 3:44am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

as regular bedmates, sure! grin

Sorry, won't be anyone's bedmate, not now, not tomorrow, not ever,
But I have been told on numerous occassions that am a bit too conservative( truth is that's what I want them to believe cheesy grin)

@D reloaded, so when are we going to get down to this business of ours?? Have already located my Machel Montano"s " Footsteps" and " big truck", bring yo rag an come grin cheesy
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by Dreloaded(f): 3:51am On May 07, 2007
my waist is good and ready, we gon wine all night long wink

@ david sexy bed-mate + sensible lady combo is a killa, and thats what imma looking for.
Re: Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London by ikamefa(f): 3:52am On May 07, 2007
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackpot My Once Upon A Time In Reality / I Need A Girl To Date / Can We Post Our Phone Numbers Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.