Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (57593 Views)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Two Men Fight Over A 15-Year-Old Girl In Enugu State (Video) / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by klitoris(f): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
shameful indeed,wrong notion to the world.

anyway

You don't need to travel to china or Europe or start looking for 10million to import goods,you can sit in your toilet and import with 20k on your phone within 48hours or less.

Join us

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CrgH3zqa2YXDTxEq8x7Pno
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by OgbanjeProphet: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
tongue
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Drhighchief11: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
kennygee:
I can bet you it is the Igbo guy that said "Do you know me"?

Holding an EU passport doesn't change the fact that you're a foreigner in Europe, racism go still clear your doubt.

The Ozuo that has visa, visa that will expire and they might not give you another one.

Instead of loving yourselves as brothers from the same country, they were displaying their animalistic tendencies and disgracing themselves internationally.

Tufia
Is like you are from Benin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by bizhop01: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Even in nairaland too.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Naija4love(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bede2u:
why are yorubas so tribalistic? U are talking about racism in a foreign land while u guys were hating on igbos and killing them for voting pdp in lagos...their own country.

God pls gv us biafra...even if its landlocked
Because you have no eyes to see what yoruba is doing for igbos in our land..
Can igbo do this to Yoruba in igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by YorubaWarrior: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
I fit bet... na the Igbo guy said, "Do you know me?" Chest beaters! grin

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by SOFTENGR: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nigerians always disgracing themselves
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by emerged01(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
mcjohny:
y the fight every time Igbo v Yoruba back to back
The same question I wanted to ask. What is really the problem? Are they not going to get over it? God has not created us this way.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by YorubaWarrior: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Lmao, even without checking the name I already knew the idiot bragging must be a biafuro slowpoke. Who brags over citizenship of their colonizers? Very petty and insecure mofos

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Na like this their brain be grin
YorubaWarrior:
I fit bet... na the Igbo guy said, "Do you know me?" Chest beaters! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Nigerians Bia-furo always disgracing themselves
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
dynicks:
while the afonja aka fallen cone headed descendant was on his way in search of a foreign skull to either mine or scavenge...

Local league haf tire that one....na foreign league sure pass for'am....
KingOfAllIgbos:
The Igbo was on his way to committing a crime.

Thank God the Omoluabi stopped him
cool grin
d fight don extend here

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Sureguytalk(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry angry Shift comot here
Destroyerofyeeb:
Lmao, even without checking the name I already knew the idiot bragging must be a biafuro slowpoke. Who brags over citizenship of their colonizers? Very petty and insecure mofos

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by dynicks(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
lefulefu:
d fight don extend here
baba! Ain't fighting no one bro....ain't got time for that.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by LowerPriceData0(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Interesting
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Andersonjr(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wait what's wrong with both of them embracing themselves and behaving like toddlers
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Skmoda360(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mraphel:
Yorubas are too accomodating. They should stop accomodating us it is very detrimental to them in future.

My people like to dominate by fire by force.
Em go pursue them now.....make them try nonsense
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Ugosample(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol @ Ozuo, both of them are behaving like toddlers grin

big toddlers

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Rubicon67(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
The thing is that tribalism among Nigerians exist in diaspora. However, I don't think this stupid display of 'class' has anything to do with tribalism. For the fact that you have Visa or EU passport doesn't make you less of a human or superhuman, as the case may be. Usually those that lack class tend to have over-bloated sense of importance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Skmoda360(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
klitoris:
shameful indeed,wrong notion to the world.

anyway

You don't need to travel to china or Europe or start looking for 10million to import goods,you can sit in your toilet and import with 20k on your phone within 48hours or less.

Join us

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CrgH3zqa2YXDTxEq8x7Pno
You sef don start to dey scam people..... undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Sufisunni: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bede2u:
why are yorubas so tribalistic? U are talking about racism in a foreign land while u guys were hating on igbos and killing them for voting pdp in lagos...their own country.

God pls gv us biafra...even if its landlocked
Landlocked, how come? I thought Niger delta is part of Biafra
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Lamasta(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nairaland E-warriors over to una grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by CORRECTMAN788: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mraphel:
Yorubas are too accomodating. They should stop accomodating us it is very detrimental to them in future.

My people like to dominate by fire by force.

Trash! Does that airplane look like western Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Edgellery: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
[m
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Very ugly duckling. Do you know me, lol . Igbos r natural slaves.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by chukwuibuipob: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
sad wild ,aggressive fl@theadPig.Spits

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Freshbaba95(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bede2u:
u were the only tribalistic one here...u and the kemi girl who is also yoruba btw...2 people fought on a plane and u and her found a way to make it about tribe...shame on u boy

Mind you. Look at the comments on ig, everyone is just blaming the igbo guy, which is not making sense. They both had the fight, do you know what the yoruba guy might have said the anger him?. I won't judge anyone but let's treat tye Matter without involving tribal differences

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by naijajobx: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by CORRECTMAN788: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
How are you so sure that guy is an Igboman Igbo don sufa for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.