Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) (20378 Views)

Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by musictori: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Governor Nasir Ahmad Elrufai alongside the Emir of Zazzau and other senior government officials performed the #EidAlFitr Prayers in Zaria this morning.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/gov-elrufai-together-with-emir-of.html

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by classicking(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry grin
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by classicking(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
I made it to ftc

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by DrBasit(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Eid Mubarak

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by efeteb: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
cool
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
If I can pump this in there!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Alessis: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by morikee: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Massive

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Esomchi800(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
I like that name zazzau

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by lanrock(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Authoreety: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
I wish them the best
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Religion of peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Mosopzy22(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hotzone:

Which movie is this bro?
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Mosopzy22(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hotzone:

Which movie is this bro?
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Religion....yet abject poverty..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Teewhy2: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
cool embarassedy
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by miqos02(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
No swearing to comment here?
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by idonhammer: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Aswear peace go reign. grin grin

Hotzone:
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why are we not having free flow of Sallah meal? Is it because of the tight economy?

This is not the way Sallah is celebrates now. None of my Muslim friends called me to come and eat and drink.

Anyways, Barka de Sallah to all my Muslim friends

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hotzone:

One Terrorist Spotted.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
idonhammer:
Aswear peace go reign. grin grin

Second Terrorist Spotted

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Predator1: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hope peace and unity will reign in this country.
Re: El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hotzone:
What problem would that solve?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast / Buhari Seeks Approval For Foreign Loan Rejected By Senate Under Saraki / How Many Nigerians Live Outside Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.