Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened (32539 Views)

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:
No..
But its politics he just trying to get favors from all side.
Governors are.
Cultist
Arch Bishops
Evangelist
Pastor
They kill people and use demonic powers too but its all politics, thats why politics is a dirty game.
So its no big deal

Is no big deal until they grow in numbers to effect a religious change or jihad.

How can u sleep with ur two eyes closed under such circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by hollah123: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:
No..
But its politics he just trying to get favors from all side.
Governors are.
Cultist
Arch Bishops
Evangelist
Pastor
They kill people and use demonic powers too but its all politics, thats why politics is a dirty game.
So its no big deal
u are a fool, u dey yarn crap on a faceless forum n u even get mind put your picture there. some might decide to hurt u n besides that don't u think many can use your picture to obtain all those loans or do some shits. u no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Chukwurah003: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Criminals attacking sane innocent people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Balyz: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:
ur problem.
I mean how can someone be as ignorant as u?
My great grand father was an usher in Presbyterian church of Biafra in the 80s even b4 the creation of Abia state.
Even in Abia the church was what my grand dad and his siblings attended down to my dad and us, even though we the younger ones are going to more modernized churches but i cannot never forget the Presbyterian hospital in Uburu that helped save life's of innocent Biafrans during the Genocide. . they are forever in my memories and i will tell the stories to my children's too.
The church has a long history in Afikpo the so called Muslim area, and also in Uburu the lands of my cousins.
So ure just simply ignorant and u will die as one.
who cares about your grandfather and his church, the point Is that IPOB terrorists violently attacked a priest for not obeying the command of their Lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by ultimate77(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzzzzz

If u wish, I can comfortably add u up on my twitter page because am always there.

"I'm"
Ode!

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Brugo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
IPOB members are terrorising their own people. See as dem finish the man. Evidently, violence is the only way they can say hello to a priest in the morning.

Na you go tire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Cocoplantation: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wetin him speak na
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by SjMbula(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:
and u were the one dat lead the attack
and you were the Angel that actually resisted the attack, bro cool down for Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:

If that man truly serves a living God then may you swallow your own tongue.

A man gained is life back and said what happened to him and you’re there talking trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Arda1000(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
hollah123:
u are a fool, u dey yarn crap on a faceless forum n u even get mind put your picture there. some might decide to hurt u n besides that don't u think many can use your picture to obtain all those loans or do some shits. u no get sense
they can try...
Who no know no go know.
And lastly no body will give a loan of 10 naira with that picture u see there its not a passport, av lossed plenty phones with my pictures and other personal stuffs in it, less I 4got I just lost my Voters Card not long ago, maybe with the voters card it will a lot easier for a person to impersonate me, oh! b4 i 4get av reported that one to the right authority so the case will not be a strain to my life if it comes to that.
Las las am not afraid of saying the truth anytime anywhere. Buh thank u 4 caring

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:
Don't mind those people!!!

FG doing everything he can to justify the wrong proscription!!!

Any gang with bad intentions could have posed as IPOB and carry out the attack!

It's just a pity that the Federal Government has descended so low!!!

Arda1000:
people that attacked him asked him why his not obeying the sit at home.
It could be fanatical young boys being over zealous about Biafra.. am not an Ipob member but I think their members are under oat not to be violent
Modified:
Another plan failed!!!

Most Igbos are Catholics wouldn't even dare to desecrate that institution!

It's not done by any Biafran!!!

We all know how FG can get when he (president) is after someone!!!

They have infiltrated the EAST so I wouldn't expect less!!!

FG is only showing their desperation in getting Nnamdi Kanu and they will keep failing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Divinehenrich(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bro. He is a Rev. Fr at St Jude Catholic Church, Nnewi. He was attacked at Ibeto junction on his way to morning mass at around 5am by IPOB on 30 May, 2019.
Warship:
Reverend Father of which particular catholic church.?

DSS man pretending to be a Reverend Father in order to tarnish the image of Biafrans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Any ipob catch causing trouble should be arrested and shot dead.
Start with the Fulanis zoneb

3 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Arda1000(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Balyz:
who cares about your grandfather and his church, the point Is that IPOB terrorists violently attacked a priest for not obeying the command of their Lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu
who knows maybe it was ur own fraction of Ipob that attacked the man.
U will all fail in ur evil quest to paint Ipob bad

2 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Arda1000(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
SjMbula:
and you were the Angel that actually resisted the attack, bro cool down for Jesus.
show me where the man said that it was Ipob that attacked him.
Or hoodlums no dey attack people again?

3 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Arda1000(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

If that man truly serves a living God then may you swallow your own tongue.

A man gained is life back and said what happened to him and you’re there talking trash
show where he said that Ipob attacked him

3 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by HimName: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lord, please every agent of satanic groups - IPOB, Boko Haram, Killer herdsmen, kidnappers, human traffickers, ritualist, IPOB, IPOB, IPOB IPOB, IPOB, IPOB etc be destroyed by your unforgiven fire!

Amem!

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by GMbuharii: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzzzzz

If u wish, I can comfortably add u up on my twitter page because am always there.

Upload your afonja face let us see nah

grin

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Balyz: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:
who knows maybe it was ur own fraction of Ipob that attacked the man.
U will all fail in ur evil quest to paint Ipob bad
IPOB are terrorists. The whole world knows that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Arda1000(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Don't mind those people!!!

FG doing everything he can to justify the wrong person proscription!!!

Any gang with bad intentions could have posed as IPOB and carry out the attack!

It's just a pity that the Federal Government has descended so low!!!
people that attacked him asked him why his not obeying the sit at home.
It could be fanatical young boys being over zealous about Biafra.. am not an Ipob member but I think their members are under oat not to be violent

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Arda1000(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Balyz:
IPOB are terrorists. The whole world knows that
If Ipob are terrorists the world will be better off,
From the Likes if ISIS, Boko Haram and Al Qadia

3 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Warship: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Divinehenrich:
Bro. He is a Rev. Fr at St Jude Catholic Church, Nnewi. He was attacked at Ibeto junction on his way to morning mass at around 5am by IPOB on 30 May, 2019.

Oga, there is no Catholic church at Nnewi called St Jude.

4 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Sorrento: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
IPOB are the most useless,stupid and foolish set of human beings.The only thing they are good at is ritual,crime and to fraud people .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okocha, Kanu, Other Ex-Nigerian Footballers Play At Wike's 58th Birthday Party / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.