Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (57874 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Checkout This New Peugeot E-Legend That Drives Itself / See How This Driver Got His Car Out Of The Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Famousbabe(f): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
New Peugeot E-Legend That Drives Itself

Peugeot’s e-Legend Concept is a muscle car for the electric age

Its design is inspired by the classic Peugeot 504 coupe, with a more aggressive styling.

The car has four driving modes, with the two autonomous ones seeing the steering wheel retract into the dashboard and opening up access to a 49-inch curved widescreen display. The Soft mode would reduce distractions and disturbances to a minimum, while the Sharp option would be a nightmare scenario of “maximum connection to your digital activity” like social networks. When you do want to drive, Legend mode would be your default, with a Boost mode turning up the driving excitement.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/the-car-with-no-driver-peugeot-e-legend.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Famousbabe(f): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Damn it! Motor yii fine. Can I get the manual version?

6 Likes

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by samintegrity(m): 5:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Oh my my. Why a great one
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by paddyofboss(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
See below crew.. We are waiting

12 Likes

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Pipapi1: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Looking for company or qualified individual that could do soil test for a 1,000 square meters of land. This is required by Lagos state government for building plan approval.

Location: Ogudu Phase 2 just adjacent Estate Alapere Bus Stop - Lagos state.

Contact email: la_bahiq@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
That lady in the video is Supercar Blondie,. She is in our line of trade- autobloging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by chibu4u2(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
This right here is a ride.
Notice how the door opens and closes with the touch of a thumb and the UI on the rare of the car.
Mehn this guys are craaaaaazy!

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by greatsee: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
mehn...we need to double our hustle ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by wakes: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Peugeot don vex. E-legend

7 Likes

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Solomon14418: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
[s][/s]The car no fit work for Nigeria ��.

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by DrObum(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Is it turninoneown?

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by CarGuideNG: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by dam2000(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
If this car try drive in Lagos danfo go condemn it

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by lilianofentse(f): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Who'll buy me one?
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Lordknowz: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
cool
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by omoluka: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
France
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Lawrry(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Zoharariel:
Damn it! Motor yii fine. Can I get the manual version?
Chai manual ke?

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by infogenius(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
Who'll buy me one?

I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by vicfajeze: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
IAM GONNA BUY BEFORE 5PM TODAY FOR SURE

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Parrot69: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yea. Watched it on her YouTube page. Nice concept but the car isn’t much inspiring though... I mean the interior. Too many flat Tv screens everywhere. And the seats a bit economical.
OkaNaUbe:
That lady in the video is Supercar Blondie,. She is in our line of trade- autobloging.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by GenFunction: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
infogenius:

I will
....i will too...that means u have 2 cars

1 Like

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by cassidy1996(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
na lie

1 Like

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Topmaike007(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
The thing go cost wella
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
Who'll buy me one?
if u can fu.. ck me!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ridiculous ideas and not a practical design. Also no autonomous car is 70% dependable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines / 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.