Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (57906 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Checkout This New Peugeot E-Legend That Drives Itself / See How This Driver Got His Car Out Of The Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by HoldenCaulfield(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hh
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Niyi9002(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
Who'll buy me one?
Get a Ned Nwoko to buy you one wink
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by nephemmy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Fuckinģ Machine
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by eliwa47(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
I want to see how road safety will be asking the car, were is your jack?, your tire and fire extinguisher has expired! yeye people lol. The car is truly elegant!
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by LZAA: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bring it to lagos and watch afonjas set it on fire and call it devil moto grin grin
Pathetic things
Cc immhotep deomelo sarrki Adaibeku

1 Like

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by nnaeyes6: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Car that the owner is not inside, is that one a car?

1 Like

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Princedapace(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
chibu4u2:
This right here is a ride.
Notice how the door opens and closes with the touch of a thumb and the UI on the rare of the car.
Mehn this guys are craaaaaazy!

Yea, that is why they are superior race and we must accept it..

All we do is loot money and buy what they produce...this makes them richer while we keep getting poorer..
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by 18wheeler: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
I can’t come and test the will of my village witches. Car driving itself... No, thanks.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by chibu4u2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Princedapace:

Yea, that is why they are superior race and we must accept it..

All we do is loot money and buy what they produce...this makes them richer while we keep getting poorer..

I concur
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Pipapi1:
Looking for company or qualified individual that could do soil test for a 1,000 square meters of land. This is required by Lagos state government for building plan approval.

Location: Ogudu Phase 2 just adjacent Estate Alapere Bus Stop - Lagos state.

Contact email: la_bahiq@yahoo.com

call or chat up 09061792462 tunde
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Seetto: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dino over to you...... cheesy
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Seetto: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Our constituency project money oo shocked
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Cigarini: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
This looks exactly like the 2018 Dodge Charger. Peugeot copy copy
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Barywhyte(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
jaxxy:
Ridiculous ideas and not a practical design. Also no autonomous car is 70% dependable.

Baba, that's future right in front of you.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by COMPAQ(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
It's designed after the popular 504 of old

1 Like

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by kokomaster3d: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
jaxxy:
Ridiculous ideas and not a practical design. Also no autonomous car is 70% dependable.

It has Manual and Auto Mode
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
kokomaster3d:

It has Manual and Auto Mode

In the event of a crash does that car look safe to you? A car isn’t about putting screens everywhere like u want to turn it to a viewing center or cinema. They shud apply sense. Look at Tesla
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Putting this car on auto mode in naija i wonder how it encounter with Dangote trucks wiII look like
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by kesmiraAutos: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Pipapi1:
Looking for company or qualified individual that could do soil test for a 1,000 square meters of land. This is required by Lagos state government for building plan approval.

Location: Ogudu Phase 2 just adjacent Estate Alapere Bus Stop - Lagos state.

Contact email: la_bahiq@yahoo.com
Please Contact Engr Chinonso on - 08038972743 he's the man for the Job.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Those that steal cars are in trouble cheesy
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by x6blade(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
jaxxy:

In the event of a crash does that car look safe to you? A car isn’t about putting screens everywhere like u want to turn it to a viewing center or cinema. They shud apply sense. Look at Tesla
instead of complaining, go to the university , study engineering and electronics , make your own and let us see
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
x6blade:
instead of complaining, go to the university , study engineering and electronics , make your own and let us see

In civil climes critics are kept very close to improve development and fine tune their works. Here we see it as hate or smtn wrong.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by balonaija(f): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
why?
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by x6blade(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
jaxxy:

In civil climes critics are kept very close to improve development and fine tune their works. Here we see it as hate or smtn wrong.
you are not a critic you are bashing the design based on what you feel and not through tested prototypes. Do you know the level of logistics it take to realease a concept car that would resemble the original upon release? , Plus the strict euro safety standards each vehicle must attain , self driving EVs are becoming more difficult to make because of extremely strict euro laws. So trust me this car would be on top in safety. But it's just a prototype so give it sometime as they make improvement instead being a "critic"
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Idaytesj29(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Cigarini:
This looks exactly like the 2018 Dodge Charger. Peugeot copy copy

What are you saying? Peugeot copying Dodge or Dog right? I bet you don't know much about cars. Or you are part of the Toyota gangs. Anything not Toyota isn't class.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by jaxxy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
x6blade:
you are not a critic you are bashing the design based on what you feel and not through tested prototypes. Do you know the level of logistics it take to realease a concept car that would resemble the original upon release? , Plus the strict euro safety standards each vehicle must attain , self driving EVs are becoming more difficult to make because of extremely strict euro laws. So trust me this car would be on top in safety. But it's just a prototype so give it sometime as they make improvement instead being a "critic"

Give it smtme doesn’t mean I shudnt say my mind. I didn’t insult the car I stated my concerns and many concept cars don’t make it to full production most are scrapped. I know effort was put into it bt I like to give my 1st impression b4 i loose the direction of my actual concerns to sm other aspects of the car. Once again I’m not insulting the car. I actually like certain aspects of it.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by victorazyvictor(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na from this same 504 Ali got the idea for that Chevrolet.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by goodnewsbabe: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by GREATCEVENTH: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
No Wahala, I Have Ordered For 3 E Legend, Me, My First Son & Babe Wey D Patience With My Dig Anytime, Anywhere.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by caprini1: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
henryadex:
This can not run on agbado~ijoko road
the worst road in nigeria
Not sure you,ve been through festac to badagry round about.....hell on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines / 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.