Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (57902 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Checkout This New Peugeot E-Legend That Drives Itself / See How This Driver Got His Car Out Of The Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by AnthonyAk(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Concept car taken from the 505 if u know u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by x6blade(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
jaxxy:

Give it smtme doesn’t mean I shudnt say my mind. I didn’t insult the car I stated my concerns and many concept cars don’t make it to full production most are scrapped. I know effort was put into it bt I like to give my 1st impression b4 i loose the direction of my actual concerns to sm other aspects of the car. Once again I’m not insulting the car. I actually like certain aspects of it.
make sense , I like your reply , mature response
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by Joblessyouth: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
I love muscle cars
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by jesmond3945: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
What is special? I see none.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by jesmond3945: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Princedapace:

Yea, that is why they are superior race and we must accept it..

All we do is loot money and buy what they produce...this makes them richer while we keep getting poorer..

so they are superior because of this? Are you telling me Nigerians or blacks cannot do this? Your self hating internalized racism is why our leaders loot to buy a car from whiteman that opens its door employing ordinary touch sensor why they can support innoson to construct one that opens with smell of fart.
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by adekS1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Pipapi1:
Looking for company or qualified individual that could do soil test for a 1,000 square meters of land. This is required by Lagos state government for building plan approval.

Location: Ogudu Phase 2 just adjacent Estate Alapere Bus Stop - Lagos state.

Contact email: la_bahiq@yahoo.com
hi bro...l av someone who stays in ketu-ikosi,will contact you tomorrow...
my email is: bakud4sure05@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking by 10kgod(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Nigerian Politicians will be on the move to this car now.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines / 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.