Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha (13077 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Long Overdue, Says Ihedioha / All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker / ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:59am On Jun 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

So what will Ihedioha do to him rather than rant and set up a kangaroo committee to probe him? grin grin grin grin
And at the end of the day, just like Wike, it will be thrown to the dustbin? grin

Go get yourself busy oga!
When the probing is complete Ihedioha will take the next step!!!

So don't be in a haste!!!

Don't put the cart before the horse!!!

Interesting times is ahead!!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2019
I think this is just a waste of time..a personal vendetta if i just say.....why probe Rochas now? to me focus on the coming task ahead n leave your mark..okoroocha did his best n surprised many.....just dat he failed at the last minutes due to his political miscalculations. ....
imo people will never take this as an excuse....4 years is just like 4 days and you will be kick out if you dnt perform

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by McDoe(m): 6:06am On Jun 05, 2019
There is nothing bad in it. What is bad is doing so as witch hunting. Pls go ahead.
Include IPOB if you can
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by wink2015(m): 6:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Besti41:
The continuous struggle between Emeka Ihedioha, the new legislative leader of Imo State, and his forerunner Rochas Okorocha, probably won't end soon as Ihedioha has pledged to test each budgetary managing done by the state over the most recent eight years. Ihedioha said this as he uncovered that nothing was given over to him by Okorocha.

He expressed this while talking with the approaching officials in the state today. The senator pledged that each one of the individuals who stole the states subsidizes must be managed, including that the administration of security organizations would be utilized to research all spending.

"I should include the administrations of security offices in ensuring that the individuals who served the state must record for it (cash spent). "I will condemn the individuals who plunder our treasury. Nothing was given over to me. We should make them responsible," Ihedioha said. He prompted the administrators to choose to tenaciously serve the state, noticing that the country is at a "basic point."

He stated, "The open doors that your administrative position offers may likewise seem overwhelming as it is energizing, and as trying as it is enabling. "I state this, since you will accept your situation as individuals from this authoritative get together at an elementary time when the state is at the junction of looking for recuperation from a period of intervention to the new bearing that we are set to go, of request, fair treatment and regard for the standard of law."

In the interim, Okorocha, while giving his valedictory discourse cautioned the approaching organization of Ihedioha not to battle him. "When you expel this close of administration my face, you will see the genuine Rochas. The genuine Rochas is still snoozing, if not greater than the senator, so let nobody battle me, and I won't battle anyone," Okorocha said.

read more: https://gistok.ng/ill-probe-okorochas-financial-dealings-says-ihedioha/

Rochas Okorocha promoted Iberiberism during his 8 years rule.

He was even at loggerhead with his deputy governor in Imo state.

He was at loggerhead with his Apc party leadership.

He was at loggerhead with Oshiomole, Tinubu, El Rufai including President Muhammadu Buhari.

He failed to handover power properly to the incoming administration of Emeka Ihedioha because he was still at loggerhead with the incoming administration.

He wasted much of Imolites monetary allocation building beautification statute and to him historical monument.

Owelle Rochas Okorocha was a maverick politician.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by LOWPEAK: 6:09am On Jun 05, 2019
All these Lagos Ibadagry express way bloggers can't even differentiate between a Senator and A former Chief Whip of The House of Representative, No research whatsoever before writing rubbish for peoples consumption... Ihedioha was never a Senator please.

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by EmekaBlue(m): 6:11am On Jun 05, 2019
grin Emeka dey vex say no money...he has to start all over again. chopping money go too small
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by opribo(m): 6:13am On Jun 05, 2019
By all means probe but don't waste our time while you are probing. Meanwhile, every structure pulled down you must have a ready made alternative else hoodlums take over.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 05, 2019
This man should atleast start doing something for his people na, instead of all this drama. Is there any governor in the history of nigeria that has never loot the state treasury Like i always say, 70% of problems of this country lies upon state governors. Local government autonomy is a welcome idea.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by NickD(m): 6:21am On Jun 05, 2019
kayusely70:
This man appears to be bereft of ideas about governance except chasing shadows of okorocha
Keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to contribute. Are you from Imo? The useless ex governor ran the state to the ground, and everybody should keep quiet about it? If he did nothing wrong why not give the incoming governor a hand over note? Think before you talk so u don't talk like a Political correct person that's if you even know what that is.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Unlimitk(m): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Okorocha deserves anything and everything coming to him!!!

He has nothing to fear, if he has no skeleton in his cupboard!!!

Isn't that what you guys always say

Modified:

When the probing is complete Ihedioha will take the next step!!!

So don't be in a haste!!!

Don't put the cart before the horse!!!

Interesting times ahead!!!

Eh eh!!!
Oya clap for yourself

4 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Emotionss: 6:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Why do I have this feeling that this governor will blame his failures on R/okorocha

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by chuksvee(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2019
unfortunately Imo has entered another one chance,,it is very clear this guy has nothing to offer..
this will be the worst administration Imo state has ever had

3 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by PapaAdanna: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Definitely

If u don't we go fight you too

That fool must be dealt with

No more iberiberism
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by jazzy16(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2019
This OP sef. Which one be " the new legislative leader" and when Ihedioha be senator.

Wawa ooo

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Dantedasz(m): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2019
This is a poorly written article. I can't understand why it is gracing the front page of this forum,except the aim is for Okorocha and Ihedioha supporters to have an unending argument.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 05, 2019
This is rubbish. I wonder if this Ihedioha will perform.That's why the North is far better... A Northern Governor will not try this.AM BEGINNING TO WONDERIF THIS IHEDIOHA WILL NIT BE WORST THAN OKOROCHAOR MAYBE OKOROCHA WOULD BE BETTER THAN HIM.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by thanie(f): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2019
That means he will not achieve anything last last
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Gadaluck(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2019
At this point the probing has become inevitable. He got intoxicated with power and hence forgot that the day of reckoning will certainly come. Now e don kpeme. As him take enjoy IMO state allocations with his family and loyalists together, make him bear the shame and pain with them together grin grin grin
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by igwefivestar(m): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
This governor has nothing to offer than chasing Okorocha.
how do u know?
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by gnykelly(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Shut up why okorocha no hand over properly...

Okorocha publicly said he invited ihedoha to joint transition programme last month... Ihedoha smartly avoided Okorocha how then do you want him to hand over.

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by iswallker(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Is that writeup in English...
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by mexioni(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Only a bastard will overlook Rochas, God will not forgive any Governor that doesn't probe Rochas and Ohakim's government.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Yankiss(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2019
Besti41:
The continuous struggle between Emeka Ihedioha, the new legislative leader of Imo State, and his forerunner Rochas Okorocha, probably won't end soon as Ihedioha has pledged to test each budgetary managing done by the state over the most recent eight years. Ihedioha said this as he uncovered that nothing was given over to him by Okorocha.

He expressed this while talking with the approaching officials in the state today. The senator pledged that each one of the individuals who stole the states subsidizes must be managed, including that the administration of security organizations would be utilized to research all spending.

"I should include the administrations of security offices in ensuring that the individuals who served the state must record for it (cash spent). "I will condemn the individuals who plunder our treasury. Nothing was given over to me. We should make them responsible," Ihedioha said. He prompted the administrators to choose to tenaciously serve the state, noticing that the country is at a "basic point."

He stated, "The open doors that your administrative position offers may likewise seem overwhelming as it is energizing, and as trying as it is enabling. "I state this, since you will accept your situation as individuals from this authoritative get together at an elementary time when the state is at the junction of looking for recuperation from a period of intervention to the new bearing that we are set to go, of request, fair treatment and regard for the standard of law."

In the interim, Okorocha, while giving his valedictory discourse cautioned the approaching organization of Ihedioha not to battle him. "When you expel this close of administration my face, you will see the genuine Rochas. The genuine Rochas is still snoozing, if not greater than the senator, so let nobody battle me, and I won't battle anyone," Okorocha said.

read more: https://gistok.ng/ill-probe-okorochas-financial-dealings-says-ihedioha/
Op please clarify me about Ihedioha being the legislative leader of Imo state. What happened to the Executive? Or he is Speaker IMHA? I am also struggling to understand who the Senator refers to. Ihedioha who was a fmr dep speaker FHR or Rochas who is yet to reclaim his senatorial mandate? The approaching organisation of Ihedioha, left me speechless. Which approaching organisation? Government?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Wantedmiller: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2019
chiedu7:
Oga probe the man biko.

Many people no sabi wetin ein build is inspired by the Tower of Babel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel#Islamic_tradition

This edifice he built is satanic

Please knock it down

Is that how you want to grow as a person?

They should pour water in your brain for resetting........... your mentality needs a touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by ikennahillary: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2019
Oga Emeka Ihedioha, what do you have for IMO people.

Pls we need an aggressive fix on infrastructures.

Leave okorocha this and that PLS.

IMO state need an urgent industral revolution.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Mcowubaba: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2019
This Governor is going to be useless, let him prove me wrong so I can swallow my words.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by PFRB: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2019
PHfinest:
Can someone translate the statements?

What kind of English is that?

"I state this, since you will accept your situation as individuals from this authoritative get together at an elementary time when the state is at the junction of looking for recuperation from a period of intervention to the new bearing that we are set to go, of request, fair treatment and regard for the standard of law."

I wonder oo.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by sleemomymy: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2019
THIS GOVERNOR IS DEFINITELY DESTINED TO FAIL.

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Victorclean1: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by obailala(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Is it only Rochas and Ihedioha that even exchanged power?... How come these duo will not let the news rest?
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Markabsf: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2019
Pls your Excellency,probe him. That man raped imo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road / President Tinubu heads to Paris on 'private visit' / Boko Haram Sponsorship: No Secret Trial For Ndume —court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.