Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Rugged Don Reply 9ice - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Don Reply 9ice (10609 Views)

Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim / 9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dammiecool(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2010
170:

^^Empty Brain talking!

slowpoke listening cool cool grin cheesy
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by eedrees(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
Dammifool,bt y d mad boi called chinaydu con dey lie,all d story wey him dey talk na lie frm a-z
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by phatbaby1: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
sad why the beef, any ways hear new song thats hot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibbpjboH1pI
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by steve49ja(m): 5:24am On Oct 15, 2010
It seems some guys cant read, but if they cant, cant they listen?

Ruggedy reply through Chinedu is dope.

And the phone conversation between Ruggedy-baba and ice clears everything. . .ice don lose even before the battle start, if Cabassa, Ruggedy, 2phat, Jah-bless, Payne are not with ice who is with him then? his new fake friends?

If you havent please listen to the phone conversation. ice wazz even talking scared. Pssssssssh
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by oddy4real(m): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2010
steve49ja:

It seems some guys cant read, but if they cant, cant they listen?

Ruggedy reply through Chinedu is dope.

And the phone conversation between Ruggedy-baba and ice clears everything. . .ice don lose even before the battle start, if Cabassa, Ruggedy, 2phat, Jah-bless, Payne are not with ice who is with him then? his new fake friends?

If you havent please listen to the phone conversation. ice wazz even talking scared. Pssssssssh

Another misfit for a person. Look, your argument is rather illogical and unbecoming of a graduate of a Higher Institution( That is even if you are one). Go back to school, go do Philosophy and logic, learn how to argue and string together logical and constructive arguments. Then, you are now come back to this tread. Educated Illiterate. KOSHI
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by touchmeder: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2010
i don listen to am
the flow and lyrics appear tight but sometimes it does not seem to rhyme with the chorus or something
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 16, 2010
eedrees:

Dammifool,bt y d mad boi called chinaydu con dey lie,all d story wey him dey talk na lie frm a-z
dammiecool:

slowpoke listening cool cool grin cheesy
nincompoop replying!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by eleshin(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2010
saw d preview of 'talk i am listenin' video on soundcity dis morin.9ice mean am oh,he was holdin baseball stick,omo dis is jst d beginin o cos i'm sure ruged himself mustto reply dis.dey even tie him nd seal his mouth.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by darequam(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2010
.I kinda prefer seriki's version as a diss track than that of 9ice.
On a neutral ground, 9ice's diss wasn't that ill or deep, it was as if he wrote the song in a hurry, I was expecting lyrics of the likes of 'photocopy' ' alapomeji anthem'
he kinda messed up with the song and i don't think he should make d video.

Chineydu's and Seriki are the competing diss tracks, even thou we aint sure if all dat were said in both r true. But they r both worth calling a diss song.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Hammedino(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
Who do think is the real bastard becouse it seem ruggedman realy make research on 9ice family background oo
to me oo.Ruggedman really threw a big blow, this is not cool in the industry
Abi all na lie

TALKKKKKKKKK
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dammytosh: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
Wished this track was not a dizz. Chinyedu will probably have built a cool foundation for his music career.

Lyrics, beat, rap Powerfully Delivered not comparable to seriki's version though.

But 4get 9ice's career dwindling. 9ice is rising and rising and rising.

SCORES :

9ice 3
(Talk i am listening (9ice version),Talk i am listening (seriki's version), Elenu Lolenu (Ollydave) ) -

Rugged Man - 1 (Chinedu's version)

I RISE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
Shinedu wack lyrically. The boi voice no even sweet for rap at all. But i picture him at the top if he'll continue from where Oliver De Coque stopped. grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by igboboy1(m): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2010
bjmighty:

Shinedu wack lyrically. The boi voice no even sweet for rap at all. But i picture him at the top if he'll continue from where Oliver De Coque stopped. grin grin

dey try make sense in your posts biko, very dull thing
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2010
igbo boy:

dey try make sense in your posts biko, very dull thing

Am dull. ok. But your Royal Dullardship is on another level compared to mine. You are a STANDARD DULLARD. Certified by Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON). Run and tell that Oloriibu! grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Djswaggz(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2010
Una still dey on this matter shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Tobbey(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
omo i neva listen to the track. anyway am on notjust ok now, iwa liste to am
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by steve49ja(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
oddy4real:

Another misfit for a person. Look, your argument is rather illogical and unbecoming of a graduate of a Higher Institution( That is even if you are one). Go back to school, go do Philosophy and logic, learn how to argue and string together logical and constructive arguments. Then, you are now come back to this tread. Educated Illiterate. KOSHI

Youngman, do I know you? the only way to show you were taught manners is by showing it. . .I forgive you for your childish remarks, maybe you were having a bad day and everything didnt make much sense to you. I hope you're feeling better now. GET off my tail and be a gentleman by following the rules.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dammiecool(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2011
When I say ice u say ingrate!!! ice ingrate!!! ice ingrate!!!
when I say bashorun u say gay!!! bashorun gay grin ;Dbashorun gay grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by outletonli: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2011
Almost no one can resist the temptation of LV Bags.There established many online louis vuitton outlet recently with the aim of making people's shopping more convenient.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dammiecool(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2011
@outletonli
why pour salt 4 ice coffee dis one wey u open d guy yansh shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? / Best Of Akon Mix By Dj Expensive / Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.