Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma (16964 Views)

For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri / Nigeria Army Arrests Ipob Member Of the Armed Forces,nwangu Chiwendu / Snail Seller Meets Her Old Customer Who Is Now Governor Akeredolu Of Ondo (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by schooltreasures: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2019
It is a really sad one as Chiwendu Ebenezer, a 400-level student of the Management and Accounting Department, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, got crushed to death by a commercial bus. Read more: https://newsfeed.ng/2019/06/05/sad-oau-pretty-chiwendu-meets-her-untimely-death-on-her-way-to-buy-shawarma/

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by Kposkila: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Such beauty, slain by shawarma, RIP...

1 Like

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by WeighWordSon(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2019
How does this relates to politics?
Moreover, this thread has been repeated for days on....
RIP dear lady.

1 Like

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by Opportuneke(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
OMG!!!!

Another wasted generation,

RIP!!! May God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.....

2 Likes

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by tydi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Opportuneke:
OMG!!!!

Another wasted generation,

RIP!!! May God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.....

I wonder how you confidently sat down to reason what you just posted, does your brain really stink that much. When has someone going to buy food to eat made that person not worthy.?

2 Likes

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by Opportuneke(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

I wonder how you confidently sat down to reason what you just posted, does your brain really stink that much. When has someone going to buy food to eat made that person not worthy.?

Check yourself bro,

you are really sick, Get well soon!!!

1 Like

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by tydi(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Opportuneke:

Check yourself bro,

you are really sick, Get well soon!!!

You're still exhibiting your moronic attributes..

Answer my question sir

This is a public forum remember then stop showing intellectual flop.

2 Likes

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by Suzybae(f): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

I wonder how you confidently sat down to reason what you just posted, does your brain really stink that much. When has someone going to buy food to eat made that person not
worthy.?
u just tagged the wrong person
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by Suzybae(f): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

You're still exhibiting your moronic attributes..

Answer my question sir

This is a public forum remember then stop showing intellectual flop.
guy relax go bak and read.. Ds guy u tagged said nothing dt pertain or relates to ds thing ure typing now

1 Like

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by tydi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Suzybae:
guy relax go bak and read.. Ds guy u tagged said nothing dt pertain or relates to ds thing ure typing now

Maam go and siddon why are you siding him, are you his side chick. The guy is a dementia patient.. Else he wouldn't have called her a wasted generation and turn around to wish her rip.. How does that sound?
And you have no business in men's discussion so shove off.

1 Like

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by General0847: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

Maam go and siddon why are you siding him, are you his side chick. The guy is a dementia patient.. Else he wouldn't have called her a wasted generation and turn around to wish her rip.. How does that sound?

See mumu. Mumu wey no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by movingclouds(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

I'm sure what he meant by wasted generation is cos a generation of great people was meant to come through her... So wasted generation, wasted destiny...
Rip to the lovely lady

2 Likes

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by tydi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
movingclouds:

I'm sure what he meant by wasted generation is cos a generation of great people was meant to come through her... So wasted generation, wasted destiny...
Rip to the lovely lady

Women ain't the giver of life, they only help transit it.

Get that!
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by movingclouds(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

Women ain't the giver of life, they only help transit it.

Get that!
Whichever way, her belly would carry them and her uniqueness would train a generation... You needn't teach me that
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by tydi(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
movingclouds:

Whichever way, her belly would carry them and her uniqueness would train a generation... You needn't teach me that

Ok.. I get your point

But that ain't the negro point of contention

He should have just typed wasted life, soul... and so on..

We shouldn't be hovering over a dead person news already...

Well goodnight
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by movingclouds(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

Ok.. I get your point

But that ain't the negro point of contention

He should have just typed wasted life, soul... and so on..

We shouldn't be hovering over a dead person news already...

Well goodnight
Yea goodnight.. Safe
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by MetaPhysical: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sad to hear. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by biolaoj: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2019
OMG,this is soo sad. May her soul rip
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by TANID(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Kposkila:
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by bukatyne(f): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2019
God comfort her family.

Such loss.
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by Kingkun69(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2019
schooltreasures:
It is a really sad one as Chiwendu Ebenezer, a 400-level student of the Management and Accounting Department, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, got crushed to death by a commercial bus. Read more: https://newsfeed.ng/2019/06/05/sad-oau-pretty-chiwendu-meets-her-untimely-death-on-her-way-to-buy-shawarma/
why did you have to make it sound so funny now I can't take it seriously
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by Kingkun69(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Kposkila:
why did you make it sound so funny now I can't take it seriously

1 Like

Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by Kposkila: 4:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Kingkun69:
why did you make it sound so funny now I can't take it seriously
Not intentional ooo, so sorry
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by ablelin: 5:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Nobody is safe again. Vehicles on the road are not road-worthy, roads themselves are not good, everyone prays everyday not to die because it seems in Nigeria, everyone is qualified to die. Incidences like this have reduced life span and made us vulnerable. Nigeria doesn't value lives ooo....

Do you want to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by jamesversion: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Suzybae:

Hello dear, Of the 2 cuties in your profile pic, which are you.
Re: Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma by DauraIsAGoal: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2019
What a waste!

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola: Osun May Extend COVID-19 Lockdown / Suswam: We’re In A Bad Situation, Nigeria May Not Exist By 2030 / Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.