Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One (11343 Views)

Get Medical Report For Your Tinted Car / Do you need doctor's report for your tinted vehicle? / Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2019
HOW TO CONFIRM THE GENUINENESS OF YOUR TINT PERMIT AND HOW TO GET ONE
Getting a tint permit is one thing and getting the original one is another thing entirely, there are several ways you can confirm your tinted glass permit if it's fake or not:
1. BARCODE: Original tint permit do comes with a barcode printed on it which carries your informations like name of owner, vehicle registration, chassis number, make of vehicle... If you get a permit without these informations correlating with your registered informations then it's fake!
2. VERIFICATION PORTAL: There's always a link on the barcode below your informations which will redirect you to your verification portal, copy the link and paste in your browser to verify your application status. This way you're sure it's original permit but if the link doesn't work then it's fake.
3. SIGNATURE: Sometimes it's always confusing to know if you're holding an original document in Nigeria cos fake ones always look better and appealing than the original, check the signature on your permit if it's fainted or bold... Fainted signatures shows they are scanned and edited which is likely to be a fake one but the bold and vibrant means it is authentic.
4. APPLICATION ID: During the pre-registration, you will be issued an application Id to log in to your portal with your email, if you still have the application Id and mail you can use that to verify your permit but since the print out is done at the force headquarter also, this might be challenging.
These are the ways you can verify your permits.. If you need a tint permit stress and hassle free check my signature.

1 Like

Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 5:26am On May 11, 2020
You can also apply for your tinted permit online by completing the online application from the NPF website.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 5:49am On May 18, 2020
You can make enquiry about tinted permit and all other vehicle documents.. Check my profile
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 29, 2020
ospreywin:
HOW TO CONFIRM THE GENUINENESS OF YOUR TINT PERMIT AND HOW TO GET ONE
Getting a tint permit is one thing and getting the original one is another thing entirely, there are several ways you can confirm your tinted glass permit if it's fake or not:
1. BARCODE: Original tint permit do comes with a barcode printed on it which carries your informations like name of owner, vehicle registration, chassis number, make of vehicle... If you get a permit without these informations correlating with your registered informations then it's fake!
2. VERIFICATION PORTAL: There's always a link on the barcode below your informations which will redirect you to your verification portal, copy the link and paste in your browser to verify your application status. This way you're sure it's original permit but if the link doesn't work then it's fake.
3. SIGNATURE: Sometimes it's always confusing to know if you're holding an original document in Nigeria cos fake ones always look better and appealing than the original, check the signature on your permit if it's fainted or bold... Fainted signatures shows they are scanned and edited which is likely to be a fake one but the bold and vibrant means it is authentic.
4. APPLICATION ID: During the pre-registration, you will be issued an application Id to log in to your portal with your email, if you still have the application Id and mail you can use that to verify your permit but since the print out is done at the force headquarter also, this might be challenging.
These are the ways you can verify your permits.. If you need a tint permit stress and hassle free check my signature.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Make enquiry about vehicle registration and documents processing. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Available to answer all your queries regarding vehicle documents. Check my signature
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2020
You can make enquiries about your vehicle documents free of charge. Check my signature and give me a message on WhatsApp. I'll reply instantly
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Available for enquiry just send me a message on WhatsApp via my signature
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Unveiling the brand

Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
I'm still available to help you get your tinted glass permit hassle free for a cheaper amount and it's genuine 08144476474

1 Like

Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Getting a tinted permit is a lot easier these days just contact me on my signature
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by odewole16: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
How much does it cost to get a tinted permit

1 Like

Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
odewole16:
How much does it cost to get a tinted permit
Contact me through my signature
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by gloryon(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
ospreywin:

Contact me through my signature
please state the price here then we can take it further.

1 Like

Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
gloryon:
please state the price here then we can take it further.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2020
Further negotiation in my dm...
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Get your authentic tinted permit
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Your tinted permit and medical report stress free

1 Like

Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Your tinted permit and your vehicle documents done swiftly and stress free? Payment on delivery? No better deal anywhere just send me a whatsapp message 08144476474
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Your vehicle documents and tinted permit fast and hassle free
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by Balistic4: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Where's location and how long does it take
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Lagos. Within a week.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Not just tint permit, your vehicle documents needs will be taken care of.. Just send a message and I'll reply instantly
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Just a dm away 08144476474
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Your tinted permit and vehicle documents just got easier to do. Give us a message or call on 08144476474
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by JAYUK(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Please I observed there is a slight error on VIN on my vehicle particular,the Shipping documents and the custom papers are carrying the correct VIN.
The error is 3 was written instead of S.
Please what do I do as I want to do the tint permit
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
JAYUK:
Please I observed there is a slight error on VIN on my vehicle particular,the Shipping documents and the custom papers are carrying the correct VIN.
The error is 3 was written instead of S.
Please what do I do as I want to do the tint permit

You will have to do the correction on the Chasis number before applying for tinted permit.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Just whatsapp or call 08144476474
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Available
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Let me help you get that tinted permit and vehicle documents today.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
December is here, process your vehicle documents hassle free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Goes Into Robots, To Introduce 3E Robotics Concept At CES 2018 / How To Keep Your Tyres And Wheels In Good Condition / Petrol Vs Diesel – Which Is The More Efficient And Recommended Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.