Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One (11375 Views)

Get Medical Report For Your Tinted Car / Do you need doctor's report for your tinted vehicle? / Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2021
Good morning
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tinted permit stress free to any state
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
I'm available to process your vehicle documents
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2021
New month new blessing
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2021
Still available
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by femi9naija(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2021
My car is factory tinted but not completely dark. Do i still need to get the tinted permit?
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2021
femi9naija:
My car is factory tinted but not completely dark. Do i still need to get the tinted permit?
Yes sir, you'll need a tinted permit
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by femi9naija(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2021
ospreywin:

Yes sir, you'll need a tinted permit
How much for it and what will be needed?
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2021
femi9naija:

How much for it and what will be needed?
12k... Chat me up on WhatsApp 08144476474 let's deal
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Your verified tinted permit at ease
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2021
Lagos and environs... Tinted permit stress free
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Happy new month.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2021
I'm active and available
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by Jamal64: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Haven’t they stopped giving permit?
ospreywin:
I'm active and available
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jamal64:
Haven’t they stopped giving permit?
They have.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by Jamal64: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
What happens to factory tinted glass?
ospreywin:

They have.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Jamal64:
What happens to factory tinted glass?
Nothing sir. Previously issued permits are valid. Meanwhile the suspension is temporary.
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ignis: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
ospreywin:

Nothing sir. Previously issued permits are valid. Meanwhile the suspension is temporary.

Please can one get the tinted permit now?
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
ignis:

Please can one get the tinted permit now?
08144476474 whatsapp
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2021
Good morning o
Re: How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One by ospreywin(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
ospreywin:
HOW TO CONFIRM THE GENUINENESS OF YOUR TINT PERMIT AND HOW TO GET ONE
Getting a tint permit is one thing and getting the original one is another thing entirely, there are several ways you can confirm your tinted glass permit if it's fake or not:
1. BARCODE: Original tint permit do comes with a barcode printed on it which carries your informations like name of owner, vehicle registration, chassis number, make of vehicle... If you get a permit without these informations correlating with your registered informations then it's fake.
2. VERIFICATION PORTAL: There's always a link on the barcode below your informations which will redirect you to your verification portal, copy the link and paste in your browser to verify your application status. This way you're sure it's original permit but if the link doesn't work then it's fake.
3. SIGNATURE: Sometimes it's always confusing to know if you're holding an original document in Nigeria cos fake ones always look better and appealing than the original, check the signature on your permit if it's fainted or bold... Fainted signatures shows they are scanned and edited which is likely to be a fake one but the bold and vibrant means it is authentic.
4. APPLICATION ID: During the pre-registration, you will be issued an application Id to log in to your portal with your email, if you still have the application Id and mail you can use that to verify your permit but since the print out is done at the force headquarter also, this might be challenging.
These are the ways you can verify your permits.. If you need a tint permit stress and hassle free check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Goes Into Robots, To Introduce 3E Robotics Concept At CES 2018 / Lexus RX300 Gear Box Problem. / How To Keep Your Tyres And Wheels In Good Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.