Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius (2715 Views)

Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by helobabe: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian journalist and philanthropist, pictured with a lion inside the zoo in Mauritius.

Today, I conquered the fear of Lions inside the zoo in Mauritius.

See more; http://gistmore.com/dele-momodu-poses-with-a-lion-inside-zoo-in-mauritius

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by helobabe: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2019

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by stephleena(f): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
this one na albino lion

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by Realist5: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Toothless Lion
Ajebo Lion.

Come and snap with a Lion in Ibadan zoo...

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by yomi96(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
this ass licker,using atiku dollars to flex,yeye old man.white lion,not common tho.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by alonzoiv(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
David's boy
Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
I no dey dere

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by Skepticus: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
cool

You can tell the fat Bleep, shameless asslicker was scared the whole time.
Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by fineboynl(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
the loin is well feed. loin don't store food like some other cats do. so once they are not hungry they don't kill prey.
Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by Xisnin(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
The brave one.
Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by rioemmanuel(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
The simple solution that helps fight against all form of body pain and arthritis. This solution has saved thousands of people

Click the link below [url]healthboard.com.ng/painrelief[/url]
Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by Nigerianization(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
This one looks like a domestic lion
Lols

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by Aldebaran(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
I won't try that even if the Albino lion is tamed grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by uboma(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Aldebaran:
I won't try that even if the Albino lion is tamed grin

Same bro.

Nothing will make me poise with a Lion like that.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lion that I use to play with in my area

Check siggy if you live in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by gistblogger: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by SILVERLINES: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Fat fool

One of the Nigerian problems there playing with a wild animal
Re: Dele Momodu Poses With A Lion Inside Zoo In Mauritius by ValCon888: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Look at how he placed his hand very gently...

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Not Attend NEC Tomorrow / Twitter User Breaks Down Nigeria's Problem, Is He Right? / Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To To Anti-christ Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.