Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce (45069 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Cholls(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
OboOlora:
Mschewww cars that have never left his compound.

Razz human being!
my sister it is well with you

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by martowskin1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dis dude be acting like he feeds the whole of Nigeria. Just imagine if he were to own 0.1% of Jeff Bezos' or Bill Gates' wealth. angry

Then the world would have to rotate anti-clockwise. undecided

Typical ignorant, arrogant 9ja FOOL! angry

Take a deep breath
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by enemyofprogress: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na who dash am?na him oga motor jo.
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by PotatoSalad(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Smh.
They build mansions and forget to add garages, underground ones most preferably. Naija sun won't be nice to these whips

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by skyfather09(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Omo this guy dey soak inside cream steady.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by cupidoliver(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
You're just broke and angry bruh
YorubaWarrior:
Dis dude be acting like he feeds the whole of Nigeria. Just imagine if he were to own 0.1% of Jeff Bezos' or Bill Gates' wealth. angry

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Savage200(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

alaye baje 1 grin
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by REAAALBETPAWA: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
BLUE is d colour cool

Thats me up there...make una no beg me money o

Ogadimma for everybody

na im you still dey cry over 3,500 Bet9ja credit grin

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by magicminister: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

You’re the fool here

Everyone can’t be poor like you.

Instead of being envious, ignore it!

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by hollah123: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

n to make matters worse, nobody knows his source of income. even when he was asked, d only thing he said is no God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Emoney has money but behaves like an opportunistic hustler.

What's with the snapping round the car like a slay queen. Snap for back seat, snap for front seat, snap near the door, snap here and there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by naijajobx: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oh
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by hollah123: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
cnwamo:

Hater Spotted grin cheesy
Hating will take you nowhere in life, be inspired, hustle your own hustle and make your own money. Life is too short to remain a hater.
can u tell us his rag to riches story, people like u are just encourage people to do stupid things for money cos they know one fool is around d corner that will defend them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
StrikeBack:
I want to know the importance of this photo

Why are WE deliberately foolish in this country

Why?
grin grin grin Good Question! if only more people would ask this questions, they would stop this their Fakebrity lifestyles.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by DONFASZY(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dangote no dey snap

Dis guy is childish to some level

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Fakebrity grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Caleb17: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
E Money!! , I want to be like you when I grow up, but I want to make my own money in a pure way...

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:

You’re the fool here

Everyone can’t be poor like you.

Instead of being envious, ignore it!
Just re-read this your dumb comment and tell me if it made sense? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by crafteck(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
A full grown man goes out of his way to be snapping this up an down, you can be have lots of possession and still be poor..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by SoNature(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

All these insults because he took some pictures in his car?

Uncle, no be this guy scatter your country oh!

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by meccuno: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

guy relax before you have a stroke. He didn't ask to be uploaded on nairaland .be motivated by rich. And successful people.
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by omonla10(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na u dey backseat..na u still dey drive am..na wa o..all for d gram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Ugosample(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Smh.
They build mansions and forget to add garages, underground ones most preferably. Naija sun won't be nice to these whips

That's a vaild observation

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Oluseye101: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... We design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you
Make 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..only interested people should chat the number ...thanks ‎
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by BluePrincee: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
BLUE is d colour cool

Thats me up there...make una no beg me money o

Ogadimma for everybody

Yes grin Blue is the colour of wealth. That is why you have people who are blue blooded cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by jayson87: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
This guys wealth is questionable.. There's no know profitable business other than five star music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by numen(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

You're funny grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by TotoNaRubber: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chill he is a 41 seconds man.

Onyi22:
I wish I was his wife
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by BOLDSTEP00(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
There is nothing you will do in this life that will please everybody, if u sit down they will say, see this mumu he sit down oo, if you stand up they say see this idiot oo he dont want to sit down but all I know in this life is that "kaosiso onye ama-ana"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.