Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce (45061 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by idonhammer: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dis dude
be acting like he feeds the whole of Nigeria. Just imagine if he were to own 0.1% of Jeff Bezos' or Bill Gates' wealth. angry

Then the world would have to rotate anti-clockwise. undecided

Typical ignorant, arrogant 9ja FOOL! angry

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by VulgarLee(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dis dude be acting like he feeds the whole of Nigeria. Just imagine if he were to own 0.1% of Jeff Bezos' or Bill Gates' wealth. angry

jealousy is a disease u can die man

Go listen to dj Khaled's jealous ft Chris Brown and tunechi
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by danthamccoy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
OboOlora:
Mschewww cars that have never left his compound.

Razz human being!
You have a CCTV camera on his street? Hatred is a fast killer.
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by VulgarLee(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
soberdrunk:
If I had his type of money, I don't think i will have time for all this rubbish snapping and posing like a teenager..... angry
Keep quiet hater
This is 21st century
Even ur dangote and otedola show off at times
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by VulgarLee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
OboOlora:
Mschewww cars that have never left his compound.

Razz human being!
Poverty die by fire in ur life
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by MrLampard: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
who told u dae don't hv worries?
na who talk e own out u go kno na...

as for God 2 pick ur call,
try call d oda line...

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by MrLampard: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
who told u dae don't hv worries?
na who talk e own out u go kno na...

as for God 2 pick ur call,
try call d oda line...
EXLOVER:
This people nor just get worries for this life.

Make God do pick person call oh

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Chicastle: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Onyi22:
I wish I was his wife
I'm searching come inbox

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by hayodejipop: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
soberdrunk:
If I had his type of money, I don't think i will have time for all this rubbish snapping and posing like a teenager..... angry
that's why u don't have....

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by kondogbia(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bluezy13:
What a blue!!!

The floor, the sky, the building, the flowers, the cars around and even the CEO himself could not comprehend the illumination from the king blueish colour itself.
are you a birdman
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by cnwamo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
I wasn’t there when he made his money neither were you but the difference between the both of us is I don’t go about snooping and insinuating that everybody that has made it in life did something bad. Let’s assume for real his money isn’t clean money, are you saying you cannot also be inspired to make your own clean money by telling yourself I’ll be richer than this guy by doing it the right way? GTFOH!!!!
Your type of person is the self righteous type that feels they know it all and are always right while others are wrong and know nothing.
I have never encouraged anyone to do anything wrong, you can go through all my posts on nairaland, Facebook or anywhere and check if you can see anything of such.
When I see beautiful things like the cars in the picture and his houses, I get inspired to work for mine, I don’t know how he got his money or whatever, it doesn’t matter to Me. What matters is how I decide to get mine, that’s what the hustle is so don’t spout unfounded allegations because your linear mind doesn’t let you think in more than one direction.

hollah123:
can u tell us his rag to riches story, people like u are just encourage people to do stupid things for money cos they know one fool is around d corner that will defend them

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
AllenSpencer:
The toy one of this car is less than $10
Hey prick! how far?
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Onitolo5: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2019

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Gabson001(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Onyi22:
I wish I was his wife
Is not too late madam
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Wheezy123(m): 12:39am On Jun 06, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dis dude be acting like he feeds the whole of Nigeria. Just imagine if he were to own 0.1% of Jeff Bezos' or Bill Gates' wealth. angry

Say "No" to poverty bros.
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Burgerlomo: 1:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Oh boy money good ooo cool
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by liberalchick(f): 1:44am On Jun 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy I spat out the yoghurt I was eating lol

YorubaWarrior:

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by liberalchick(f): 1:50am On Jun 06, 2019
He doesn’t have any. The one he concocted and he has been saying for years is “my brother and I suffered in Ajegunle, then I got a two or is it ten million Naira contract and the rest is history”

hollah123:
can u tell us his rag to riches story, people like u are just encourage people to do stupid things for money cos they know one fool is around d corner that will defend them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Daniel058(m): 2:20am On Jun 06, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

you can't tell his networth Bro.
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by oneTIMEman(m): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I wish I was his wife
i swear...E-money dey pay
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by nom44311: 3:42am On Jun 06, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

You are blessed..

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by ROCKJ1(m): 5:20am On Jun 06, 2019
ChisomK9:
More blessings to him and us all
Amen
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by akdjr(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2019
If you know the worth of life you will look for yours on earth. What shall it profit a man not to make it in this life and lose his body to magot?
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by gabsmilez(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I wish I was his wife
be my wife and rest
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by ufuosman(m): 6:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Am getting dere. Kudos E money
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2019
liberalchick:
He doesn’t have any. The one he concocted and he has been saying for years is “my brother and I suffered in Ajegunle, then I got a two or is it ten million Naira contract and the rest is history”

Happy birthday,where is the party at
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by cooljoe(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I wish I was his wife
me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.