Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) (8057 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by famouscargo4u: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
There has been rumours going on that Femi was convicted in US for criminal act but that is a lie. He actually acted unprofessional in his career as a lawyer and was suspended for three years as punishment. He was however, cleared of all criminal act by US Supreme Court. Please, find attached the evidence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by thatigboman: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Let him go to US let's see

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by Justiceleague1: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Coneheaded ole

Tif O!!!! tif O!!!!! tif O!!!!

grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by aolawale025: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Its a court that convicted him. And details are on the net.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by famouscargo4u: 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
aolawale025:

Show us the court proceedings. Forget all those allegations without proofs.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by HITdemUP: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2019
I know that many APC apologists will still back him despite this glaring evidence. While the PDP sympathizers will also will also queue to defend one of their own. Buhari's integrity being put to test again. This Country is Suffocating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by BuhariAdvocate: 1:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Fake news .since this man have show interest in speakership igbos people have been carrying rumours about him trying to bring him down. Whether igbos like or not this is our next speaker.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by firo08(m): 1:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Bro femo don enter wahala.
Make bros femo just travel go U.S na like d way ATIKU my friend did.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by BuhariAdvocate: 1:53am On Jun 06, 2019
He can travel to anywhere Because he wasn't wanted by any court.
firo08:

Lol.
Don't go and take sniper because of the igbos. Your hatred is too much and you sound so bitter. Let uncle femo travel to U.S like d way ATIKU my friend did.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2019
famouscargo4u:

Show us the court proceedings. Forget all those allegations without proofs.
how do you guyies come across these information? These are confidential documents
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:00am On Jun 06, 2019
And the race for speakership continues....we are watching (in patience voice grin)
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by Bragalane: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Fake documents by Ipob is what is turning you on.

FlutterDollar99:
how do you guyies come across these information? These are confidential documents

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by Tospringe: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake news .since this man have show interest in speakership igbos people have been carrying rumours about him trying to bring him down. Whether igbos like or not this is our next speaker.
I just don't understand. 95% of his critics are Igbos!
Ikenga Imo
Agu Okwekwe
Raoul Igbokwe
Afam Ogene
Ohanenze Ndigbo etc.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by desmond2pk: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2019
I dont understand, 90% of his supporters are buharists. Do buharists support everything evil? Cant they just say no to bad things?

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by helinues: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Story story story..

Same way Buhari was cloned with 1000% evidence from the bad belles.

Una go hear wehn soon
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by dadavivo: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2019
Gbaja is a confirm Yahoo Boy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by welturebotanical: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2019
������. Nice.... Clear pimples and acne in two weeks. 50% money back guarantee if you see no result. Checkout @Welturebotanical. 100% natural solution.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by Ategberoson(m): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2019
in Igbo's voice as regard to Atikulated noise, even if he's a kidnapper, steal our money, he will be voted in. no one had the monopoly of electing an accuser
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by Rijal: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2019
Either you like it or not Femi Hakim Gbajabiamila is your next speaker in the NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by ivandragon: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2019
if I recall correctly, Gbaja's case would ordinarily have earned him a disbarment for life & he would have gone to jail for defrauding a lady.

however, he quickly made restitution & submitted himself to lesser disciplinary charges bordering on unprofessional conduct, hence, the lesser punishment of suspension for a period of time.

if it was simply a professional misconduct, there is no way the SCoG would have been involved... but since a court was involved, question is, did Gbajabiamila reveal this to INEC as (if) statutorily required?

if the INEC nomination form is specific about disclosing 'criminal convictions', then Gbaja has nothing to worry about & the noise from the orchestrators is certainly done in bad faith...

if however the form is addressing criminal, professional & other forms of misconduct, then, Gbaja has a case to answer...
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2019
despite all these glaring evidence....he is still denying...ok let watch and see.
shebi this is Nigeria, the moment he wins the speakership,you will see the true cases of these court issues...the truth will unfold one day

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2019
shocked shocked Lobatan grin cheesy His oppositions don kill him politically cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by ivandragon: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
despite all these glaring evidence....he is still denying...ok let watch and see.
shebi this is Nigeria, the moment he wins the speakership,you will see the true cases of these court issues...the truth will unfold one day

what saved him was his voluntary admission & restitution.

the case is clearly stated in his records. he took the clients money & left the US... but returned in 2007 to submit himself to discipline. I am sure he knew that he needed to clean up his records since he was now a public figure...

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by seunmsg(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2019
aolawale025:

All the relevant documents were attached by the OP. If you have any contrary documents convicting him of criminality, upload and let’s see. If not, it’s better you shut up and stop spreading falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by seunmsg(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2019
ivandragon:
if I recall correctly, Gbaja's case would ordinarily have earned him a disbarment for life & he would have gone to jail for defrauding a lady.

however, he quickly made restitution & submitted himself to lesser disciplinary charges bordering on unprofessional conduct, hence, the lesser punishment of suspension for a period of time.

if it was simply a professional misconduct, there is no way the SCoG would have been involved... but since a court was involved, question is, did Gbajabiamila reveal this to INEC as (if) statutorily required?

if the INEC nomination form is specific about disclosing 'criminal convictions', then Gbaja has nothing to worry about & the noise from the orchestrators is certainly done in bad faith...

if however the form is addressing criminal, professional & other forms of misconduct, then, Gbaja has a case to answer...

Go and read the documents above very well. He was never convicted for any crime. Criminal conviction is not the same thing as professional misconduct. INEC form does not ask questions relating to professional misconduct so there is no point point making such irrelevant disclosure.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by ivandragon: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Go and read the documents above very well. He was never convicted for any crime. Criminal conviction is not the same thing as professional misconduct. INEC form does not ask questions relating to professional misconduct so there is no point point making such irrelevant disclosure.

did you bother reading my comments or did you just see something that you didn't like that just triggered your angst?

was atiku convicted of any crime before you folks called him a thief & unworthy to be Nigeria's president?

the fact that the supreme court of Georgia was involved is enough to let you know that it was a serious case.

if it was simply a professional misconduct, it won't get to the court... if you violate the NBA rules, the NBA deals with you, no need for court...

if you however commit an offence that warrants both professional disciplinary & criminal action, the courts get involved.

gbaja got off light because he quickly refunded the money voluntarily before it escalated...

the attached clearly shows that a formal complaint would have been issued if he hadn't voluntarily petitioned & requested for a lesser punishment.

his offence was mitigated...

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by seunmsg(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2019
ivandragon:

did you bother reading my comments or did you just see something that you didn't like that just triggered your angst?

was atiku convicted of any crime before you folks called him a thief & unworthy to be Nigeria's president?

the fact that the supreme court of Georgia was involved is enough to let you know that it was a serious case.

if it was simply a professional misconduct, it won't get to the court... if you violate the NBA rules, the NBA deals with you, no need for court...

if you however commit an offence that warrants both professional disciplinary & criminal action, the courts get involved.

gbaja got off light because he quickly refunded the money voluntarily before it escalated...

the attached clearly shows that a formal complaint would have been issued if he hadn't voluntarily petitioned & requested for a lesser punishment.

his offence was mitigated...

I responded to your post because you asked whether he disclosed his criminal case to INEC. At least, we can both agree now that he has no criminal conviction. Professional misconduct is not criminal conviction. And please, criminal cases are not the only ones that go to court. Courts also attends to civil cases such as professional misconduct.

On Atiku’s case, he’s a well documented rogue and I advocated against electing him as president. However, I never advocated that he’s not qualified to contest for president. You must try and understand the difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by ivandragon: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2019
seunmsg:

I responded to your post because you asked whether he disclosed his criminal case to INEC. At least, we can both agree now that he has no criminal conviction. Professional misconduct is not criminal conviction. And please, criminal cases are not the only ones that go to court. Courts also attends to civil cases such as professional misconduct.

On Atiku’s case, he’s a well documented rogue and I advocated against electing him as president. However, I never advocated that he’s not qualified to contest for president. You must try and understand the difference between the two.

however it is put, Gbaja committed fraud...

it was because he owned up before formal proceedings were instituted against him that saved him.

like atiku, his case is well documented too.

also, I clearly stated in my initial post that depending on the requirements of INEC, this might be much ado about nothing.

that aside, I find it funny how some of you call one person a 'documented rogue', then find an excuse for another 'documented rogue' when that rogue is your favoured rouge...

principles, equity & justice is what gives decorum to sane societies...
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by seunmsg(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2019
ivandragon:

however it is put, Gbaja committed fraud...

it was because he owned up before formal proceedings were instituted against him that saved him.

like atiku, his case is well documented too.

also, I clearly stated in my initial post that depending on the requirements of INEC, this might be much ado about nothing.

that aside, I find it funny how some of you call one person a 'documented rogue', then find an excuse for another 'documented rogue' when that rogue is your favoured rouge...

principles, equity & justice is what gives decorum to sane societies...

Professional misconduct doesn’t necessarily amount to fraud. In fact if fraud was involved, he would have been tried separately for the criminal aspect irrespective of whether he owned up or not.

I don’t know the full details of the case but from the little I’ve read, it was just a matter of disagreement between him and a client. Since we don’t know the full story, it is better not to assume.

Comparing a case of disagreement between a lawyer and his client to Atiku’s well documented corrupt cases like COJA 2003, PTDF scandal, fraudulent privatization of federal assets, Nitel pentascope management deal etc is simply disingenuous. There is absolutely no equity in your submission.

Finally, I have nothing against you if you are not supporting Gbajabiamila for house speaker. My point however, is that he’s qualified to contest. If he wins, fine. If he loses, that’s his problem. Telling him not to contest is what I’m against.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) by ivandragon: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Professional misconduct doesn’t necessarily amount to fraud. In fact if fraud was involved, he would have been tried separately for the criminal aspect irrespective of whether he owned up or not.

I don’t know the full details of the case but from the little I’ve read, it was just a matter of disagreement between him and a client. Since we don’t know the full story, it is better not to assume.

Comparing a case of disagreement between a lawyer and his client to Atiku’s well documented corrupt cases like COJA 2003, PTDF scandal, fraudulent privatization of federal assets, Nitel pentascope management deal etc is simply disingenuous. There is absolutely no equity in your submission.

Finally, I have nothing against you if you are not supporting Gbajabiamila for house speaker. My point however, is that he’s qualified to contest. If he wins, fine. If he loses, that’s his problem. Telling him not to contest is what I’m against.

I for one has not said he should not contest. for me, it's neither here nor there.

now, the cases you mentioned against atiku, which competent court has found him guilty?

if I should follow your analogy on atiku, them PMB is also unworthy of that office... from the N2.8b oil scam of the 70s, to PTF scandal to present day subsidy deals...

you are fully entitled to support your preferred candidate, even when you chose to employ varying levels of moral standards...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Put Undue Pressure On Cabinet Members, Oyebanji Begs Citizens / Economic Downturn: States Borrow N46bn From Banks To Pay Salaries / Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.