Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,557 members, 7,847,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz (49791 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2019
tactius:

Before the Ruiz fight....22 victories, 21 by knockout.

Against which opponents? An old. Kiltchko and 20 unknown weak boxers

Hahahahahahahahaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by akin9ja78(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Son of a bitch sold us out
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by appini: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2019
He's done counting his money.. cool guy.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

Against which opponents? An old. Kiltchko and 20 unknown weak boxers

Hahahahahahahahaa
They are all heavyweight champion if you check their stats.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by IamPatriotic(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

All this illiterates sef

Oga there is no conspiracy theory in the British press only in your dirty ghetto

Educated people know it wasn't fixed but illiterates don't they argue on and on

Just like how they said buhari is jubril

I won't dignify you with any reply, like my late Dad would say, "egbe eiye leiye n ba ton" I'm not your equal.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Yomit71(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Heavyweight champion of the world Anthony Femi Olaseni Joshua but you just need to be aggressive a bit you're too nice a boxer & it doesn't work that way

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by dam2000(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Stupid guy u go fix match abi if I catch u
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by PapaAdanna: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:
This is needless.
So what is needful
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by jaywhoco(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
so he shouldn’t use social media again because he lost a fight . You have a looser mentality

loser
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Megatrix: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
tactius:

Before the Ruiz fight....22 victories, 21 by knockout.
comshots:
he was busy fighting bums and fighters who are past their prime. There are only three fighters in that heavyweight division that he must fight to prove his credibility. Fury, wilder and whyte. He has been avoiding all of them like a scared chicken

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2019
yenereal:
The smile on his face tells more. Business man.
An Ibo man will rather lose and take the biggest paycheck than win and take the lowest.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros you are a slowpoke
The universe is made up of millions of electron and protons but i wasn't aware there are also millions of slowpoke like you

You are a stupid rētard
So nopoint in engaging you
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:

I won't dignify you with any reply, like my late Dad would say, "egbe eiye leiye n ba ton" I'm not your equal.

You just replied
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nonstopvibez: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Stop this scam. There is no uni having or starting exams soon.You are a thief,a scammer and a liar and i pray u get crushed to death someday. So many scammers with this same format since timr immemorial. Why not sell your phone and clothes,but you have data time and energy to spam here. FOOL
eneojoedu:
Greetings dear nairalanders. O P sorry for derailing your thread. Don't wish to disturb anyone with my personal struggles, but am seriously sinking deeper into depression. am tired, I have lost hope and interest in everything. am speaking up because I have explored all legal options available and yet no way out.
I'm in my final year, and am unable to raise and pay my school fees (48, 500), exams are starting by the middle of the month and we have been giving the grace of June 12 as the deadline, I can't concentrate in school anymore, my project is hanging due to the huge weight of my school fees on my mind and lack of funds.
I am self sponsored and I have been able to push through since 2015 with serious help from people, but due to the economic situation of the country especially kogi state, help is no longer coming, which is understandable because they have family to take care of among other responsibilities.
dear nairalanders please come to my rescue, I want to graduate by November. 0759367803 access bank.
eneojoedu @gmail.com. you can ask questions to verify my authenticity , I don't mind giving my mom's contact too. God bless as u save a soul.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2019
You want to give us scam number as your mummy number.... Okay continue with cheap begging here...you are a disgrace to manhood....can't u hustle for the money .. u no fit do labour work or jama jama just to graduate...Bros if u arr depressed take sniper since that's the trend now....if u do bricklayer work today just to make sure u graduate.it will be part of your success story... So don't scam us with this...Go get a job nigga
eneojoedu:
Greetings dear nairalanders. O P sorry for derailing your thread. Don't wish to disturb anyone with my personal struggles, but am seriously sinking deeper into depression. am tired, I have lost hope and interest in everything. am speaking up because I have explored all legal options available and yet no way out.
I'm in my final year, and am unable to raise and pay my school fees (48, 500), exams are starting by the middle of the month and we have been giving the grace of June 12 as the deadline, I can't concentrate in school anymore, my project is hanging due to the huge weight of my school fees on my mind and lack of funds.
I am self sponsored and I have been able to push through since 2015 with serious help from people, but due to the economic situation of the country especially kogi state, help is no longer coming, which is understandable because they have family to take care of among other responsibilities.
dear nairalanders please come to my rescue, I want to graduate by November. 0759367803 access bank.
eneojoedu @gmail.com. you can ask questions to verify my authenticity , I don't mind giving my mom's contact too. God bless as u save a soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by farem: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Bucajunior:
S3 the way he is smiling tells u he had no single atom of shame

So seeing him with tears rolling would have stopped your miseries , right? You'd better carry on with them!
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2019
yenereal:
The smile on his face tells more. Business man.
sense will not kee you. Business man I understand

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

All this illiterates sef

Oga there is no conspiracy theory in the British press only in your dirty ghetto

Educated people know it wasn't fixed but illiterates don't they argue on and on

Just like how they said buhari is jubril

dey there dey deceive yourself.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2019
comshots:

Yes Bash Ali was rated in heavy wright category
he beat 20 bash Ali's

AJ has always been. Weak, since his defeat so much evidence has come out withnesses showing he was avoiding the wilder fight

I didn't even know wilder flew without his management to the us to meet with Aj and his Manager David to arrange the fight and david offered wilder less than $10million pay out knowing fully well he would reject it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvaenYE7n78
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by meobizy(f): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2019
At least he admits success once got to his head. Why is Meek Mill the only person highlighted? Abeg someone familiar with Instagram should let me know. Is it because he is the only verified celebrity amongst the crowd?
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by StRichard(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Eranko with a winner's mentality! it's idiots like you that will analysis lamely if he suffers another inexplicable defeat again (God forbids). Who says he should quit SM? more over, what does he even need social media for, is he a Politician, pastor motivational speaker or Olosho ( selling bleaching cosmetics) or internet urchin like you?

wink

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2019
comshots:
dey there dey deceive yourself.

Should you not be getting ready to go to school? Isn't WAEC around the corner? Go read your books please undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Ewedegubbler: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2019
From Antony Joshua to Femi the Nigerian dreamer
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by TGMISKY(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2019
True talk, AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by boban007: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
IM PROUD OF AJ ANY DAY.THE EARLIER HE ADJUSTS AND GET HIS CONFIDENCE BACK THE BEYTER FOR HIM.IVE NEVER SEEN A HUMBLE SPORT MAN LIKE HIM.HE REFUSED TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIS DEFEAT EVEN WITH DIFFERENT THEORIES ABOUT HIS DEFEAT HE SIMPLY SAID THE BEST MAN FOR THE NIGHT WON AND ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.FOR THOSE MOCKING HIM AND SAYING ALL SORTS HE HAS SAID IT ALL DONT TAKE DEFEAT OR FAILURE TO THE HEART.HE IS COMING BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.ALL THOSE MAKING JOKES F HIM WILL STILL BE THE FIRST TO SING HIS PRAISE.NIGERIANS ARE KNOWN TO BE HAPPY FOR A MAN'S DOWN FALL.ALL THE GREATEST HEAVY WEIGHT BOXER'S WERE DEFEATED AT ONE TIME OR THE OTHER.LIVEROOL PAINFULLY LOST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL TO REAL MADRID LAST YEAR BUT THIS YEAR THEY ARE ALL SMILES.ALL THE BRITISH EX BOXERS LENOX LEWIS,CHRIS EUBANK,TYSON FURY CONSOLED AND ENCOURAGED AJ EVEN HIS BIGGEST RIVAL WILDER SAID AJ SHOULD SACK HIS PROMOTER EDDIE HERN COS AJ WAS NOT IN THE RIGHT FRAME OF MIND FOR THE BOUT AND SHOULD NOT HAVE FOUGHT THAT NIGHT.THINK NIGERIANS ARE THE ONES MOCKING HIM IS A SHAME.SO MUCH HATE IN THE LAND.CHRIS EUBANK IS A NIGERIAN BORN BRITISH HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER THAT NEVER IDENTIFIED WITH NIGERIA.LEARN TO APPRECIATE UR OWN.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
Megatrix:

he was busy fighting bums and fighters who are past their prime. There are only three fighters in that heavyweight division that he must fight to prove his credibility. Fury, wilder and whyte. He has been avoiding all of them like a scared chicken
He is not running away.It is the boxing officials that are selecting who he should fight with.The last boxer aj was to fight was ban for failing drug test twice before they select Ruiz as his next fighter.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Iretii0511(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
I just love this guy. He has been listed as one of my role model already.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by ORIENTATION101: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
AJ will earn more in both fights base on the contract signed before the first fight. Baba use Ruiz to collect money and block any major opponent till 2020 .by november the belt will return and 2019 will be another money year for AJ.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Spacewalker(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
All this people saying the match was fixed,how did u know ? Were u dia wen they were fixing the match ? Hypocrates sad

Anthony Joshua is a good boxer but he is not perfect..he is a human like everyone else..no one is infallable,get this into ur heads u dimwits

BTW I love AJ but las las if two of us fight,I will still beat him,no too much talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Craziestgirl(f): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2019
He is a Showboy.
Not a Boxer.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by madenigga(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2019
I have this feeling all these is scripted
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by gosmoney(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
so he shouldn’t use social media again because he lost a fight . You have a looser mentality
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Multichoice Mulls Dropping EPL, UEFA Broadcast Rights / Arsenal Launch £25m Offer For Croatian World Cup Star Domagoj Vida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.