Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,113 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz (49795 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2019
That’s the real master quote right there.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by BOOZELEE: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:
AJ, just prepare for the Nov/Dec date and stop this unnecessary social media approval (you don't owe any one of us any explanation for your setback). Stuffs like this will further escalate the the conspiracy theory in the British medias that the bout was fixed.

Guy abi gel that match wasn't fixed.If u are a fighter and u really watched the fight u will know it was not fixed.His fans just want us to believe dat dia champ can't be beaten that he lost his belt purposely.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by boban007: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2019
AJ WAS NEVER A WEAK BOXER HE ROSE THROUGH THE RANKS LIKE EVERY OTHER HEAVYWEIGHTS.GO WATCH ALL HIS FIGHTS AND U WILL APPRECIATE HIM.WILDER WAS LUCKY TO GET A DRAW WITH TYSON FURY IF THAT FIGHT TOOK PLACE IN THE UK TYSON FURY WOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED WINNER AJ DEFEATED CLITCHKO THE STRONGEST AND MOST DIFFICULT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION THAT ALSO DEFEATED TYSON FURY.WILDER IS MAKING MOUTH NOW BUT AJ'S RECORD COMPARED TO WILDER AND TYSON FURY IS BETTER BESIDES AJ IS YOUNGER.IT IS ONLY IGNORANT NIGERIANS THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BOXING THAT ARE NOW MAKING VAGUE ANALYSIS EVEN BXING EXPERTS WONT SAY AJ IS WEAK COS EVERY HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER IS A POTENTIAL WINNER.MIKE TYSON WAS INVINCIBLE AND RUTHLESS UNTIL AN UNKNOWN BUSTER DOUGLAS CAME FROM NO WHERE TO END HIS CAREER HE NEVER RECOVERED.U WILL BE SURPRISED HOW WILDER WILL BE DEFEATED. AJ IS JUST A COOL HUMBLE FOCUSED BOXER.IF U THINK HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND HE HELD THE IBO WBA IBF CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS.INFACT AJ HAS 4 BELTS TO HIS CREDIT AND WILDER HAS JUST WBC BELT.U BETTER HAVE A RETHINK. AJ HAS NEVER TASTED DEFEAT IN HIS CAREER U CAN'T BE ALL THAT LUCKY IF URE NOT AN EXCELLENT BOXER.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by blowjohn(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Eranko with a winner's mentality! it's idiots like you that will analysis lamely if he suffers another inexplicable defeat again (God forbids). Who says he should quit SM? more over, what does he even need social media for, is he a Politician, pastor motivational speaker or Olosho ( selling bleaching cosmetics) or internet urchin like you?

Oga calm down.
He's a celebrity. Perhaps his words can help soothe his fans too.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by iso604: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
I love this guy no homo

YOU JUST BE HOMOED
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by OnPointMan(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Eranko with a winner's mentality! it's idiots like you that will analysis lamely if he suffers another inexplicable defeat again (God forbids). Who says he should quit SM? more over, what does he even need social media for, is he a Politician, pastor motivational speaker or Olosho ( selling bleaching cosmetics) or internet urchin like you?

You are a fulltime foolish fool.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by fortunechy(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2019
nice one....humble redefined. there's no history of successful man in the whole wide world without failure. Failure makes u to put more effort
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by boban007: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2019
DON'T FORGET AJ HAD 4 BELTS TO HIS CREDIT AND WILDER 1 PRIOR TO HIS FIGHT AGAINST ANDY RUIZ.U CAN'T BE THAT LUCKY TO BE A HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.WILDER WITH ALL THE TALKING HAS GOT JUST ONE BELT.HE COULD NOT DEFEAT TYSON FURY.IF THAT FIGHT HAD HAPPENED IN THE UK TYSON FURY WOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED WINNER.BESIDES AJ IS YOUNGER AND NEVER LOST A FIGHT IN HIS CAREER. THERE'S NO UNDER DOG IN HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING KLITCHKO WAS ONE OF THE STRONGEST HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER IN HISTORY AND AJ DEFEATED HIM INFACT THAT MATCH REALLY SHOWED HOW STRONG AJ IS.MIKE TYSON WAS INVINCIBLE UNBEATABLE AND RUTHLESS UNTIL AN UNKNOWN BUSTER DOUGLAS CAME FROM NO WHERE TO END HIS CAREER.BUT IGNORANT NIGERIANS THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BOXING KEEP SAYING AJ IS NOT STRONG HE IS AVOIDING WILDER THEY DONT KNOW ITS A PROCESS AJ CLIMBED THE LADDER LIKE EVERY OTHER BOXER AND VERY FAST WHAT WAS WILDER AND TYSON FURY LOOKING AT WHEN AJ HAD 4 BELTS TO HIMSELF.DONT JUDGE AJ BY HIS LOOK AND HUMILITY HE WILL KILL U.I SWEAR.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2019
He's a great one
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by selemo: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:
AJ, just prepare for the Nov/Dec date and stop this unnecessary social media approval (you don't owe any one of us any explanation for your setback). Stuffs like this will further escalate the the conspiracy theory in the British medias that the bout was fixed.
When he defeated Wladimir Klitschk it was not fixed.. angry angry angry Now it was fixed because he was defeated..Ruiz will surely beat him 10 times if they meet again..BLACK MAN and their BLIND SENTIMENT.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by ernieboy(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2019
tactius:

Before the Ruiz fight....22 victories, 21 by knockout.
and one fatty now spoiled the record, I would have preferred if the record was tainted by a more formidable opponent like wilder, not some fatty boxer.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by haywhy59(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
UK used iPhone 6s available for sale (16gb),@ 50k.....08164369443

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by haywhy59(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2019
amstardi:
Fake over hyped champ

do you know that Andy ruiz is the bumest fighter ever to face aj?, among all aj past opponents none can be defeated by Andy ruiz not even charles Martin whom Anthony Joshua knocked out in the first round with a big right hand.

This fight is just business,... Simple. Anthony Joshua would never loose his belt to some one like Andy ruiz if it was not arranged. Why do you think a rematch clause was included in the contract, this means Andy ruiz would not fight any body next except Joshua again. The evidence is there but some people are too ignorant in this world to smell rat.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Shenky(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
so he shouldn’t use social media again because he lost a fight . You have a loser mentality
Omo this one harsh oo cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by etrange: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Look guys, this post right here is lame.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by klitoris(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
I love this guy no homo
you better be homo
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by lukency(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2019
Scam fight.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Junkie1: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2019
WITH ALL THE MUSCLE YOU ARE FLEXING YOU STILL GOT BEAT UP BY SOMEONE WITH WAY LESS
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by eneojoedu(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
Stop this scam. There is no uni having or starting exams soon.You are a thief,a scammer and a liar and i pray u get crushed to death someday. So many scammers with this same format since timr immemorial. Why not sell your phone and clothes,but you have data time and energy to spam here. FOOL
thats not true sir, federal university Lokoja. your words are harsh though, but AMEN to your prayers if am lying. .. my phone is worth roughly 18k second hand value, I have not sold it yet cos it's like an asset, which I plan to sell to complete any amount I could raise. I will never scam anyone. you may not understand but I appreciate anyways.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by eneojoedu(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2019
tolakush92:
You want to give us scam number as your mummy number.... Okay continue with cheap begging here...you are a disgrace to manhood....can't u hustle for the money .. u no fit do labour work or jama jama just to graduate...Bros if u arr depressed take sniper since that's the trend now....if u do bricklayer work today just to make sure u graduate.it will be part of your success story... So don't scam us with this...Go get a job nigga
I may have resorted to this as a last option but am not a Scammer. u won't understand, thanks alot I appreciate.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by 24nobs: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Nigerian-British boxer, Anthony Joshua who his world heavyweight championship belt to Mexican Andy Ruiz, shares first photo.

See more; https://24nobs.com/anthony-joshua-message-to-fans/
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by BluntBoy(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

do you know that Andy ruiz is the bumest fighter ever to face aj?, among all aj past opponents none can be defeated by Andy ruiz not even charles Martin whom Anthony Joshua knocked out in the first round with a big right hand.

This fight is just business,... Simple. Anthony Joshua would never loose his belt to some one like Andy ruiz if it was not arranged. Why do you think a rematch clause was included in the contract , this means Andy ruiz would not fight any body next except Joshua again. The evidence is there but some people are too ignorant in this world to smell rat.

Bro, your level of ignorance is staggering.

Rematch clauses are not new. There was a rematch clause when an underdog Rahman beat world champion Lennox Lewis in a fight that shocked the world.

Using your mentality, it means Lewis also fixed his loss to Rahman.

And you call Ruiz the bumest fighter AJ has met yet you are forgetting that he is the only one who has beaten AJ.

You are also forgetting that Ruiz is the only fighter who really came forward to fight. Aside Whyte and Ruiz, how many fighters really came forward to fight AJ? Klitschko was too defensive and Parker was too careful. But Ruiz kept coming at AJ and using his fast hands.

It is disrespectful to AJ and Ruiz to say that the fight was fixed.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by WarriFirstBorn(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
amstardi:
Fake over hyped champ
Go fight am na.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nonstopvibez: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
U r even quoting me
See scam
eneojoedu:
thats not true sir, federal university Lokoja. your words are harsh though, but AMEN to your prayers if am lying. .. my phone is worth roughly 18k second hand value, I have not sold it yet cos it's like an asset, which I plan to sell to complete any amount I could raise. I will never scam anyone. you may not understand but I appreciate anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by madjune(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
I'm sure he has an ibo blood down the line.

Money over other matters.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by uchwar1: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
NoBetterNigeria:
Business man, nice strategy man... that unshaped human going down come Nov/Dec
...that unshaped human was so fast that AJ couldn't withstand. Ruiz was good. Let AJ go for a severe training. That match was not fixed
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by felix10(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
That fight na Sakamaje.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=Megatrix post=79063201]Just make sure you don't go anywhere near wilder within the next one year. I don't want hear stories that touch [/quotand

and what will happen if he does o
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

Against which opponents? An old. Kiltchko and 20 unknown weak boxers

Hahahahahahahahaa

dillian white is unknown,joseph parker is unknown,dominic breazeale is unkown,alexander povetkin is unknown,hope u no AJ is not part of ur village people??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics / Multichoice Mulls Dropping EPL, UEFA Broadcast Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.