Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,939 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz (49797 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

Yes Bash Ali was rated in heavy wright category
he beat 20 bash Ali's

AJ has always been. Weak, since his defeat so much evidence has come out withnesses showing he was avoiding the wilder fight

I didn't even know wilder flew without his management to the us to meet with Aj and his Manager David to arrange the fight and david offered wilder less than $10million pay out knowing fully well he would reject it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvaenYE7n78

Mod should find something to about to this particular dude,just going abiut all threads concerning AJ and spitting rubbish everywhere,you know close to my unborn child about boxing sir,and der is nothing like manager in boxing,dey are called promoters,and AJ's promoter is eddie hearn and not david,i dont want to start about the other trash you said,just keep quiet or dont you get tired??
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
DSHADOWWALKER:

Mod should find something to about to this particular dude,just going abiut all threads concerning AJ and spitting rubbish everywhere,you know close to my unborn child about boxing sir,and der is nothing like manager in boxing,dey are called promoters,and AJ's promoter is eddie hearn and not david,i dont want to start about the other trash you said,just keep quiet or dont you get tired??
[/s]

Shut up sir you talk too much and are speaking arrogantly about what you have no knowledge about

Let me. Guess you are maybe 14 years old?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

dillian white is unknown,joseph parker is unknown,dominic breazeale is unkown,alexander povetkin is unknown,hope u no AJ is not part of ur village people??

There you go again talking about boxers he fought who where past their prime

You are not intelligent at all

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Megatrix: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

dillian white is unknown,joseph parker is unknown,dominic breazeale is unkown,alexander povetkin is unknown,hope u no AJ is not part of ur village people??

He fought dillian when he wasn't yet as good as he is now, as for breazeale, his performance against wilder says all there is to know about him. Povetkin? Past his prime. Joseph Parker is not good enough. Let AJ fight Dillian Whyte now or Fury or Wilder then we can start talking. Even Usyk is a better fighter than all those guys you mentioned right now. Face the truth, AJ has been avoiding real challengers and taking the easy way out. Ruiz jr exposed his weakness, he can't take a good punch!! We saw it against klitschko and Takam. A fighter way past his prime and a bum yet their punches had AJ in serious trouble. He won't last three rounds against Wilder unless he runs and clinches throughout the fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by oyebolaidris: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
yea! The champ attitude!
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by golddeejay(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Megatrix:

he was busy fighting bums and fighters who are past their prime. There are only three fighters in that heavyweight division that he must fight to prove his credibility. Fury, wilder and whyte. He has been avoiding all of them like a scared chicken
Yet he became the champion with less professional fights and years than those fighting 'real' heavyweight fighters.Now who is fighting bums?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Champneys: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Them don panel beat all of him face finish! lol

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by golddeejay(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
boban007:
AJ WAS NEVER A WEAK BOXER HE ROSE THROUGH THE RANKS LIKE EVERY OTHER HEAVYWEIGHTS.GO WATCH ALL HIS FIGHTS AND U WILL APPRECIATE HIM.WILDER WAS LUCKY TO GET A DRAW WITH TYSON FURY IF THAT FIGHT TOOK PLACE IN THE UK TYSON FURY WOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED WINNER AJ DEFEATED CLITCHKO THE STRONGEST AND MOST DIFFICULT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION THAT ALSO DEFEATED TYSON FURY.WILDER IS MAKING MOUTH NOW BUT AJ'S RECORD COMPARED TO WILDER AND TYSON FURY IS BETTER BESIDES AJ IS YOUNGER.IT IS ONLY IGNORANT NIGERIANS THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BOXING THAT ARE NOW MAKING VAGUE ANALYSIS EVEN BXING EXPERTS WONT SAY AJ IS WEAK COS EVERY HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER IS A POTENTIAL WINNER.MIKE TYSON WAS INVINCIBLE AND RUTHLESS UNTIL AN UNKNOWN BUSTER DOUGLAS CAME FROM NO WHERE TO END HIS CAREER HE NEVER RECOVERED.U WILL BE SURPRISED HOW WILDER WILL BE DEFEATED. AJ IS JUST A COOL HUMBLE FOCUSED BOXER.IF U THINK HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND HE HELD THE IBO WBA IBF CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS.INFACT AJ HAS 4 BELTS TO HIS CREDIT AND WILDER HAS JUST WBC BELT.U BETTER HAVE A RETHINK. AJ HAS NEVER TASTED DEFEAT IN HIS CAREER U CAN'T BE ALL THAT LUCKY IF URE NOT AN EXCELLENT BOXER.

Though your style is hard to read.

But you spoke the whole truth. Now everyone has turn boxing experts. AJ is weak, not aggressive, he is been fighting nobodies...oh please. To most people, Ruiz was another number to add to AJ's record without looking at his record and boxing ability. Now the story has changed.

Wilder and others started before him and had more fights. Yet he became a champion before or inspite of them. Who has been fighting nobodies.

I don't know or care if the match is fixed or not. But every great champion has one or two of these matches where they are outboxed and lost their title. I hope AJ can come back stronger, that will mark him as a true champion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Megatrix: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
golddeejay:
Yet he became the champion with less professional fights and years than those fighting 'real' heavyweight fighters.Now who is fighting bums?
Tyson Fury was the holder of those belts after beating klitchsco, he vacated it when he was suspended by the british boxing board of control and that's how joshua was able to step in and take those belts from a Klitschko who was past his prime and a joseph parker who is no way near the class of these big guys. There was supposed to be a fight between the champs to unify the heavyweight division championship but AJ and his team have been ducking the fight like chickens. Tyson fury came back and we now had three unbeaten heavyweight champions. The whole world was expecting them to fight each other to determine who us really number one. Fury and wilder stepped up to the challenge and fought to a draw. They have now signed a contract to have a rematch after they are through with their next fights. Guess who is still dodging the unification fights like a chicken? Anthony Joshua!!! He chose to go fight Andy ruiz jr but he got exposed for the glass jaw he is. Dillian whyte is the mandatory challenger for the world titles, AJ should stop dodging real challengers and fight dillian whyte then the winner will face the winner of The Fury/wilder rematch. That's what the whole boxing world wants to see. Fury has said he is ready to fight, wilder says he is also ready to fight, whyte says he is also ready for the fights this year. Only one of the four has been running like a coward, making excuses after excuses why the fight can't happen and that's Anthony Joshua. I hope he regains those belts from that obese ruiz jr and steps up to the plate. Fight one of the big four or else he will continue to be seen as a cowardly champion
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by boban007: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
golddeejay:

But you spoke the whole truth. Now everyone has turn boxing experts. AJ is weak, not aggressive, he is been fighting nobodies...oh please. To most people, Ruiz was another number to add to AJ's record without looking at his record and boxing ability. Now the story has changed.

Wilder and others started before him and had more fights. Yet he became a champion before or inspite of them. Who has been fighting nobodies.

I don't know or care if the match is fixed or not. But every great champion has one or two of these matches where they are outboxed and lost their title. I hope AJ can come back stronger, that will mark him as a true champion.
nice one golddeejay ure well vast in boxing but i dont understand what u meant by my style is hard.how far with ur laundry business where is it located.let me patronise u.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by boban007: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
golddeejay:

nice one golddeejay ure well vast in boxing but i dont understand what u meant by my style is hard.how far with ur laundry business where is it located.let me patronise u.u can send me ur contact.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Megatrix: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
boban007:
AJ WAS NEVER A WEAK BOXER HE ROSE THROUGH THE RANKS LIKE EVERY OTHER HEAVYWEIGHTS.GO WATCH ALL HIS FIGHTS AND U WILL APPRECIATE HIM.WILDER WAS LUCKY TO GET A DRAW WITH TYSON FURY IF THAT FIGHT TOOK PLACE IN THE UK TYSON FURY WOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED WINNER AJ DEFEATED CLITCHKO THE STRONGEST AND MOST DIFFICULT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION THAT ALSO DEFEATED TYSON FURY.WILDER IS MAKING MOUTH NOW BUT AJ'S RECORD COMPARED TO WILDER AND TYSON FURY IS BETTER BESIDES AJ IS YOUNGER.IT IS ONLY IGNORANT NIGERIANS THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BOXING THAT ARE NOW MAKING VAGUE ANALYSIS EVEN BXING EXPERTS WONT SAY AJ IS WEAK COS EVERY HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER IS A POTENTIAL WINNER.MIKE TYSON WAS INVINCIBLE AND RUTHLESS UNTIL AN UNKNOWN BUSTER DOUGLAS CAME FROM NO WHERE TO END HIS CAREER HE NEVER RECOVERED.U WILL BE SURPRISED HOW WILDER WILL BE DEFEATED. AJ IS JUST A COOL HUMBLE FOCUSED BOXER.IF U THINK HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND HE HELD THE IBO WBA IBF CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS.INFACT AJ HAS 4 BELTS TO HIS CREDIT AND WILDER HAS JUST WBC BELT.U BETTER HAVE A RETHINK. AJ HAS NEVER TASTED DEFEAT IN HIS CAREER U CAN'T BE ALL THAT LUCKY IF URE NOT AN EXCELLENT BOXER.
get your facts right, Klitschko never defeated Tyson fury, it was Fury that beat klitschko. Both Tyson fury and Wilder are still unbeaten so there's no way AJ record can be better than theirs with one loss to his name. also AJ is just a year younger than Tyson Fury and Dillian whyte so I wouldn't buy that age difference angle your are trying to bring in. Only wilder is much older than them. When AJ regains his belt, he should stop running and fight the real challengers out there. Everybody knows that Whyte, Fury, Wilder and AJ are the biggest fighters in the heavyweight division right now. The others have agreed to fight each other, only AJ is still running away and busy fighting bums instead of stepping up to the plate. Unfortunately for him even one of the bums found him out.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by boban007: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Megatrix:

get your facts right, Klitschko never defeated Tyson fury, it was Fury that beat klitschko. Both Tyson fury and Wilder are still unbeaten so there's no way AJ record can be better than theirs with one loss to his name. also AJ is just a year younger than Tyson Fury and Dillian whyte so I wouldn't buy that age difference angle your are trying to bring in. Only wilder is much older than them. When AJ regains his belt, he should stop running and fight the real challengers out there. Everybody knows that Whyte, Fury, Wilder and AJ are the biggest fighters in the heavyweight division right now. The others have agreed to fight each other, only AJ is still running away and busy fighting bums instead of stepping up to the plate. Unfortunately for him even one of the bums found him out.
I AGREE WITH YOU ON TYSON FURY KLITCHKO FIGHT THAT WAS AN ERROR ON MY PART BUT TO SAY AJ HAS BEEN AVOIDING TYSON FURY AND WILDER IS A FALLACY.CIRCUMSTANCES HAS MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR AJ TO FIGHT OTHERS FOR EXAMPLE TYSON FURY'S LICENSE WAS SUSPENDED
AND AJ HAD TO FIGHT KLITCHKO WHEN AJ TOOK THE FIGHT TO WILDER IT WAS WILDER THAT RENEGED AT THE LAST MINUTE SAYING HE HAS TO GET EQUAL MONEY WITH AJ.THE ONLY BIG FIGHT WILDER HAD WAS TYSON FURY AND TECHNICALLY HE LOST THAT FIGHT COS IF IT WAS IN THE UK OR OUTSIDE AMERICA THE FIGHT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN FAVOUR OF TYSON FURY.WILDER IS JUST A NOISE MAKER A COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF AJ.PEOPLE THINK AJ IS WEAK COS OF HIS MIEN.COOL CALM HUMBLE BUT HE'S POWER PACKED.YET HE HELD ALL THE IMPORTANT TITLE BELT.ASK BOXING EXPERTS THEY WILL TELL U ITS NO MEAN FEAT TO BE A WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION BY SHEER LUCK.AND WHO TOLD U ANDI RUIZ IS AN UNDER DOG AND CANT ALSO BEAT WILDER.NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN.JUST ONE DEFEAT IS NOT ENOUGH TO JUDGE AJ.IVE BEEN FOLLOWING HIS CAREER SINCE HIS OLYMPICS DAY NOT JUST YESTERDAY.TYSON FURY IS THE MOST DANGEROUS OF THE LOT FOLLOWED BY AJ.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by budaatum: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by budaatum: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Tchinaidi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Not bad of a boxer but was overhyped by the British media.We knew that day will come but never knew it gonna be from a minor...#tillthisday
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, your level of ignorance is staggering.

Rematch clauses are not new. There was a rematch clause when an underdog Rahman beat world champion Lennox Lewis in a fight that shocked the world.

Using your mentality, it means Lewis also fixed his loss to Rahman.

And you call Ruiz the bumest fighter AJ has met yet you are forgetting that he is the only one who has beaten AJ.

You are also forgetting that Ruiz is the only fighter who really came forward to fight. Aside Whyte and Ruiz, how many fighters really came forward to fight AJ? Klitschko was too defensive and Parker was too careful. But Ruiz kept coming at AJ and using his fast hands.

It is disrespectful to AJ and Ruiz to say that the fight was fixed.
have you ever watched any of AJs fight?, compare it the fight he had with ruiz. Anthony Joshua was too relaxed and hardly threw a punch, that is not the way he fights. If had fought ruiz like he did his other opponents ruiz will never stand a chance . That fight was pure match fixing. This ruiz guy cannot even last up to 3 rounds with whyte or takam.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by BluntBoy(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
have you ever watched any of AJs fight?, compare it the fight he had with ruiz. Anthony Joshua was too relaxed and hardly threw a punch, that is not the way he fights. If had fought ruiz like he did his other opponents ruiz will never stand a chance . That fight was pure match fixing. This ruiz guy cannot even last up to 3 rounds with whyte or takam.

Parker beat Takam and scored a knockdown against Whyte yet he needed a fraudulent decision to beat Ruiz.

Do you know Lennox Lewis? AJ is nowhere
as good as Lewis was. Yet Rahman beat Lewis in 2001 in one of the greatest upsets in boxing.

Upsets happen in every sport. It happens in football, MMA, wrestling, tennis, etc when a small team or fighter beats the favorite and shakes the world.

And yes, I have watched many of AJ's fights. Now, let me ask my own question. Have you watched any of Ruiz's fights?
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:08am On Jun 10, 2019
BluntBoy:

Parker beat Takam and scored a knockdown against Whyte yet he needed a fraudulent decision to beat Ruiz.

Do you know Lennox Lewis? AJ is nowhere
as good as Lewis was. Yet Rahman beat Lewis in 2001 in one of the greatest upsets in boxing.

Upsets happen in every sport. It happens in football, MMA, wrestling, tennis, etc when a small team or fighter beats the favorite and shakes the world.

And yes, I have watched many of AJ's fights. Now, let me ask my own question. Have you watched any of Ruiz's fights?

ruiz is a bum who was defeated by joseph parker. Aj is better than lewis. The same lewis who was beaten by vitali klistchko but was fraudulently awarded the winner of the march. Aj is ali and tyson put together in this era of boxing. If you have watched aj fight you would have known that this ruiz guy is just a piece of cake for him. Why do you think he is now demanding $50million dollars for the rematch?, this is because he wants to capitalise on his short time as world champion to make the most cash knowing that he is going no where with those belts as a heavy weight boxer. Go and watch aj vs breazeal, vs kevin johnson, vs dilian whyte and tell me that was the same aj vs ruiz? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multichoice Mulls Dropping EPL, UEFA Broadcast Rights / Arsenal Launch £25m Offer For Croatian World Cup Star Domagoj Vida / Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.