Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild (48090 Views)

Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition / Olu Jacobs Is Not Dead – Wife, Joke Silva Debunks Rumors (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Rexology: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage can learn from Joke Silva.
They are not from the same generation. The old generation of women cannot be compared with this new generation of women in every standard.

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Tash007(f): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Legends
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by KingMicky3286: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Don’t give any beggars here money, Na scam, I have been scammed by NL . A lot of fake people here. Go and sell your kidney and make money.
eneojoedu:
Greetings dear nairalanders. O P sorry for derailing your thread. Don't wish to disturb anyone with my personal struggles, but am seriously sinking deeper into depression. am tired, I have lost hope and interest in everything. am speaking up because I have explored all legal options available and yet no way out.
I'm in my final year, and am unable to raise and pay my school fees (48, 500), exams are starting by the middle of the month and we have been giving the grace of June 12 as the deadline, I can't concentrate in school anymore, my project is hanging due to the huge weight of my school fees on my mind and lack of funds.
I am self sponsored and I have been able to push through since 2015 with serious help from people, but due to the economic situation of the country especially kogi state, help is no longer coming, which is understandable because they have family to take care of among other responsibilities.
dear nairalanders please come to my rescue, I want to graduate by November. 0759367803 access bank.
eneojoedu @gmail.com. you can ask questions to verify my authenticity , I don't mind giving my mom's contact too. God bless as u save a soul.
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Amanda4life: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
This two educated people their relationship dey sweet me.

Both couple s worked in Nollywood and they did not divorce
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by ObinnaObinna(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2019
ademidedavid:

Are you like Olu Jacob?

I don't believe that women like Joke Silva are meant only for men like Olu Jacobs.
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by KanuSE: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage can learn from Joke Silva.

The future is not what we walk into but what we create. smiley
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Kemight15: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
This is how I want I and my future husband to grow old together. May God help us. Amen smiley

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by KanuSE: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Amanda4life:
This two educated people their relationship dey sweet me.

Both couple s worked in Nollywood and they did not divorce

It takes forbearance, tolerance, sacrifice, compromise, contentment, patience & lots of forgiveness to make a successful marriage. smiley
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by laudate: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2019
ednut1:
tolerate male dogs Na until dey bring HIV u go soji. Have u heard olu jacobs carry side chick like edible catering and roseline meurer angry
Una just wan take laugh kill person for here....! cheesy grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Almunjid(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2019
SoNature:

Could

And to the topic: Some senseless slay queens and male players (on Nairaland) would never understand the importance of marriage until they get to the twilights of their lives.

Dear slay queen, when all the attention that comes with having beautiful curves is gone, you are only left with that man you got married to, to love and cherish you until you kick the bucket.

For those who missed the opportunity, they become cougars, looking for hunks to sleep around with. In the end, they end up lonely.

Nothing can take the place of marriage...absolutely nothing.

Best comment of the year 2019!

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by KanuSE: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2019
Kemight15:
This is how I want I and my future husband to grow old together. May God help us. Amen smiley

We don't merely wish it, we work hard for it. smiley
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by MartinsD12(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2019
dabrin:
GistMore.com

Nollywood veteran actors, Olu Jacobs watches as his wife, Ajoke Silva feeds their grandchild.

Their son, Olusoji Jacobs welcomed his first child with wife, Boma in April.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/olu-jacobs-watches-as-his-wife-feeds-their-grandchild

Two inspirational celebrity couple all this indomie generation girls will not understand all they want is already made man as if their fadas was already made when they met their mothers.
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Beedude(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2019
ednut1:
tolerate male dogs Na until dey bring HIV u go soji. Have u heard olu jacobs carry side chick like edible catering and roseline meurer angry
U won't hear about Olu Jacob's cos he has a sensible wife who prefer to settle whatever they are going tru in their bedroom and not on the internet. Or u think such wouldn't have happened all tru their marriage life? Fact is when a woman is lousy and ready to say everything that happens in her home, such home will eventually break

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by contigiency(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Ahmed0336:

we all can't be the same.

He didn't say they should be the same, but he wishes that the duo will learn from that accomplished woman.

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by KanuSE: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2019
ObinnaObinna:
I LOVE JOKE SILVA.

She's such a wonderful embodiment of motherhood for me.

I wish my wife or mother-in-law would be like her.

Only if we are able to wish things into being. grin

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Kemight15: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2019
KanuSE:

We don't merely wish it, we work hard for it. smiley
Of course I know.

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Bucajunior(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Olu jacob looks like pst ayo oritsejafor in the first pix
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by iso604: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No problem bro,

Good morning.

WAS GOOD ABOUT THE MORNING
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Nwanneluv(f): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2019
ademidedavid:

Are you like Olu Jacob?
Nice question
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Theyoungmatron: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2019
ObinnaObinna:
I LOVE JOKE SILVA.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR MOM AND SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Nwanneluv(f): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2019
ObinnaObinna:

I don't believe that women like Joke Silva are meant only for men like Olu Jacobs.
So what's your belief? That women like Joke Silva are meant for men like you?
Funny

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by ObinnaObinna(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Nwanneluv:

So what's your belief? That women like Joke Silva are meant for men like you?
Funny

You're the funny one. I did not say she's meant for men like me. I said she is not meant for ONLY men like Olu Jacobs!

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by darkelf: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2019
ObinnaObinna:
I LOVE JOKE SILVA.

Be careful what you wish for.

You don't know her personally to arrive at such a conclusion. Or do you?

Everything of their actions are for the public. They may have a much darker side
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by ObinnaObinna(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
WHAT ABOUT YOUR MOM AND SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no need to bring my mom and sister into this.
I love my mother more than anybody right now. And I would die for my sister.

But it doesn't mean I would like every woman to be like them. I have my reasons for liking Joke Silva.
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by rioemmanuel(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2019
In this life, good health is of paramount importance, especially when one is old. Being old and still being able to do all things effectively is a thing of joy and shouldn’t be overlooked.

Join thousands of Nigeria and benefit from this simple solution that has helped us eradicate all form of body pain and arthritis.
The simple solution that helps fight against all form of body pain and arthritis. This solution has saved thousands of people from chronic body pain

Click the link below

www.healthboard.com.ng/painrelief
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by ObinnaObinna(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2019
darkelf:

Be careful what you wish for.

You don't know her personally to arrive at such a conclusion. Or do you?

Everything of their actions are for the public. They may have a much darker side

When someone says they love/like another person, it means they like the good aspects of that person.

Joke Silva may have some aspects, but that's not the parts of her I'm praying for.
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Theyoungmatron: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2019
ObinnaObinna:

There's no need to bring my mom and sister into this.
I love my mother more than anybody right now. And I would die for my sister.

But it doesn't mean I would like every woman to be like them. I have my reasons for liking Joke Silva.
ok. SIR.
Maybe you should marry Joke's daughter then, case settled tongue tongue
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Austineva(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Beautiful! They look like identical twins. Cute family

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 / Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her / Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React