Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition (59888 Views)

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces / Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by lalasticlala(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Veteran actress, Joke Silva has publicly spoken about the state of her husband, Olu Jacobs’ health.

Recall that there were rumors that the veteran actor was ill after pictures of him went viral on social media.

The actress in an interview with Chude Jideonwo has revealed that Olu Jacobs has dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB).

According to her, “This has been going on for a couple of years. My husband is dealing with issues and it is been going on for a couple of years. It is known as dementia with Lewy Body.

“It is a degenerative disease that affects the brain and it is almost like a Parkinson type of disease, it affects the brain and affects the person.

She expressed that it’s been hard on her husband because he doesn’t understand what is going on and also on family members as well.

“We have gone through it over the past couple of years but we thank God.

“We have gone through some times and situations recently that I wish I had the old you here so I don’t battle these times on my own but we are grateful for the moment of clarity. I miss the times we worked together.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/20/olu-jacobs-has-dementia-wife-opens-up-on-actors-health/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbA_aOKCwFw

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Hashabiah: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
The public already killed him long ago with rumors about his death . All that is left now is his funeral and burial arrangements

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alzheimer's disease, dementia or Parkinson's disease affects 3 million Americans annually despite their healthcare delivery system. I don't know the statistics in Nigeria because it isn't recorded.

Bill Gates is committed to finding the best possible solution for these diseases that attack when grandparents retire from labour and intend to spend quality time with their children and grandchildren. I think this disease killed Gates, the senior, and the father of the richest man in the world wouldn't die if money could treat dementia.

These category of diseases is better prevented than cured.

Dementia is a disease that is usually managed. In developed countries there are dementia care homes.

Those facilities are lacking in Nigeria which makes men that suffer from Dementia to be at the mercy of their wives.

Why am I saying all these?

I'm advising bachelors eligible for marriage to avoid evening newspapers at all cost. grin

Marry a woman that is at least 10 years younger than you so that if this disease sets in both of you would not suffer it together because women are more likely to suffer dementia than men.

Also, since there are no care homes in Nigeria, your survival depends on the willingness of your wife to take care of you since your children will be taking care of their own families.

Jacob's survival today is because he married a "very good" woman he is 19 years older than who is taking care of him .

441 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sending love & prayers

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by WibusJaga: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2021

For Better for Worse. A good wife sticks to the husband through thick & thin.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by illicit(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oh no wonder

That's why he forgot to shave undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by starbuck(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Your kind is rare ma...

The good Lord will bless you for that

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Laggafin: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dis life sef..the more u try to understand it.. the more confused u get.. nawa o

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Millimann: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
See how she disclosed everything and everyone is cool with it.

But for the man in Abuja, everything would be shrouded in secrecy.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Chieffoo007: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
#Davido#
For president 2023

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by cbrezy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Scientists:
Are you saying that if I bang his wife in front of him,he won't remember?? Hia! Chineke ekwekwala ihe ọjọọ sad

God forbid that we get dementia. You may end up lashing your fellow man because, you don't even know the difference between a man and woman

Jesus dude

16 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Flexherbal(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Challenges associated with old age.

No worries, it is well.

Old age is a blessing...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Godjone(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
sad

Did she actually said so abi na one among many of una misleading headlines.

But come to think of it. How comes these guys in nollywood has one terrible health story or the other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Scientists:
Are you saying that if I bang his wife in front of him,he won't remember?? Hia! Chineke ekwekwala ihe ọjọọ sad

God forbid that we get dementia. You may end up lashing your fellow man because, you don't even know the difference between a man and woman
What are you saying
Please have sense

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Trust not a woman.... They would finish you and act innocent

11 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by englishmart(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Life is indeed unpredictably unfair.
One demon nearly blinded my left eye at Ikoyi on Wednesday. We were walking in opposite directions when he suddenly stopped, turned around and flung his walking stick as though he was the only one that plies that road. Unfortunately, his stick caught my left eye, and before I could recover myself, he was already gone. Who sent this guy this early morning?
I ended up spending thousands of hard-earned Nigerian naira.

Olu Jacobs the legend, God will facilitate your recovery.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by MrImole: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mad cow...

So sorry!
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by bunnae(f): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Scientists:

Idiot. No iota of respect. Something is really wrong with you.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by DSoj(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
The public already killed him long ago with rumors about his death . All that is left now is his funeral and burial arrangements

Check how stupiiid you sound. LEGENDARY KIND OF STUPIID

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Missyajoke(f): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
It is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by sammirano: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmm. Memory is a failing thing.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by We4all: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Scientists:

Try and borrow some sense.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Newyorkitis(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oh... It comes with the age.
I wish him divine healing, by His grace. Amen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Awwnn.. no wonder. The last time I viewed this pics, I immediately knew something was not right with him. I mean.. the usual lively Olu Jacobs to be standing and looking like that speaks volume of his mental state.

Recoveries in Jesus name.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by EndyEdesonNews(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Get well soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by todaynewsreview: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm @seun, I can do some decent work in sanitizing this forum from some unwanted comments like some above. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by KingDash: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
that's what marriage does, men beware.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Goldie16(f): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
If you have Dementia. Try Suprabrain. Works wonders

4 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by IMASTEX: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmm. Likely age related. Good the family is managing him well, and brave enough to speak out so bloggers wouldn't make a matter out of it.

Meanwhile, there is one I know currently ruling the "giant" of Africa.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.