Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments (17127 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments / How Osinbajo Campaigned For Dapo Abiodun In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by SEGLIZ: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2019
Humblega:
So many God fathers + Political Naivety + unprepared governance like PMB first term

D man is confused

when you have people like osoba, jagaban, oshiomole, vp, daniel support and enthrone you, first their wish remain thy command.
this was one of the challenge Amosun had with osoba. I never supported dapo's bid as a result of those behind him but now he is the governor all I can wish him is success cos his failure means we all failed.
I'm beginning to love only if he goes astray then would I cast the first stone.
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2019
God will help you, don't rush it.
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by DTaj: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State, Ahmadu Fintiri of Adamawa State, and Bala Muhammed of Bauchi State, will face the same challenge- they have so many political IOUs to fulfill.

All Governors who won based on a wide coalition of diverse support bases will have the same challenge.

It is expected.

Politics is not business; the nuances and intricacies are very different!

They should be courageous to sieve through the many lists of potential appointees, form their cabinets promptly, and appease others with Boards' appointments and Federal slots...
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by dam2000(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
His waiting 4 me b4 he appoint anybody
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by chineselink: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Flew to Dubai by Emirates on the 19th of March with him and his mistress. The babe too clean with American passport.... Him dey chop life ooo.
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by dyydxx: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2019
chineselink:
Flew to Dubai by Emirates on the 19th of March with him and his mistress. The babe too clean with American passport.... Him dey chop life ooo.

But he was in the UK on the 19th of March.....sofre with the lies abeg it's too early
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by dyydxx: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2019
LibertyRep:
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. So many baggages and interests to take care of.
Osoba's Group, Bourdillion Group, OGD's Group, Disgruntled Amosun's group who didn't leave with him, not to talk of GNI's side.

He needs all the patience , wisdom and a lot of give and take to settle these interests.

yeah although i'm always suspicious of all these newspaper reports. There are always many lies nevertheless better to be slow and get it right rather than rush and crash
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by Adeniyii2017: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
helinues:
Let him take his time... It is Ogun state not Russia
What are you saying?? In this 21st century... how then do you plan to meet up??
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
dyydxx:

yeah although i'm always suspicious of all these newspaper reports. There are always many lies nevertheless better to be slow and get it right rather than rush and crash

Lol.. Everyone knows this will eventually happen.
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2019
If he like he shud appointment just anybody into sensitive positions because of owe favors he will be the one ogun indigenes will question for any failure.
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by hush15: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Humblega:
So many God fathers + Political Naivety + unprepared governance like PMB first term

D man is confused

where he was declared winner going on tours from bourdillon to ota farms, i knew he was in for deep mess.

He needs to be bold, put his feet down and focus on the task ahead else, he is about to make ogun state citizens bite their fingers in regrets.
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by rioemmanuel(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2019
I love this man. He looks young and very agile. I just hope that one day everyone will understand that their health comes first and channel their energy to ensuring their health is properly cared for.

Here is a simple solution that helps fight against all form of pain and arthritis. This solution has saved thousands of people from chronic body pains.

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT THE SOLUTION I AM TALKING ABOUT
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by Siralgebra04(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why don't you just tell him to govern for four years without appointees?

As they govern in ur IPOB arena. Frustrated okoro...
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by hisexcellency34: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Odeski. Newspaper and blogger reports, which one will you believe?

dyydxx:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by dyydxx: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Odeski. Newspaper and blogger reports, which one will you believe?

only a fool believes everything he reads in a newspaper
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by Rayklean: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Ogun state need deliverance, when other states have started working them still dey fight for slot.no wander the state never progress cos of greedy people
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by Gazzy88(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
You people thought amosun was a bad man but I daresay that he's not. It you think dapo will outperform amosun,you're daydreaming. Dapo is just a lapdog to so called godfathers that amosun benched which made him did those things he achieve.
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by ufuosman(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
helinues:
Let him take his time... It is Ogun state not Russia
U are on point
Re: Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
heywhy4u:
So after winning the election all this while what was he thinking before he was sworn in? This how you who has been preparing for government.

Anyway we have UNRIPE DRY PLANTAIN FLAKES in large quantities. Check my signature

This is to show how he will run his government, but he needs to be careful before the government is taken away from him and i hope he will select the right people for the job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) / Nigeria Has No Reason To Be Poor — EU / Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.