Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri (28488 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Rejoice9ja: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2019
@RejoiceboysBlog

Pictures Of Governor Sanwo Olu And His Deputy Celebrating Eid El Fitri.
[img]https://rejoiceboysblog.files./2019/06/screenshot_20190606-0902092.png[/img]

Newly elected Governor of Lagos State Babajide Sanwo Olu and his Deputy Obafemi Hamzat were Pictured celebrating Eid el Fitri with their Muslim brothers and sisters

The picture was posted by the Deputy Governor of Lagos Obafemi Hamzat, vai his verified Instagram account.

He wrote:

Yesterday was spent with our dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters as we hosted them for the Eid el Fitri celebrations.

We were joined by our dear wives and loved ones.
Also in attendance were, Baba Adinni of Lagos, Sheik AbdulHafeez Abou; Bashorun Musulumi of Lagos, Bashorun Sikiru Alabi-Macfoy, Chief Imam of Lagos, Sheik Sulaiman Oluwatoyin Abou-Nolla, and Mr. Hakeem Muri-Okunola.

SEE PICTURES BELOW:
Here=>>https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/06/06/pictures-of-governor-sanwo-olu-and-his-deputy-celebrating-eid-el-fitri/

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Rejoice9ja: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2019
cool

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by GrowYourSales(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
He didn't look like a leader when we first saw him.

Let's hope he's one example of don't judge by looks only.

Get massive Instagram followers with a stroke. Check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by judecares1(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
this man never believed he can govern a state

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by oluwasegun007(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
I don't know if this guys would be as articulate as fashola but I know they won't be less productive as ambode

Good luck guys.

15 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by majamajic(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
my governor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Danwakae(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Tinubu boys

Good one
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by millionboi2: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
So
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Lagos is now a Muslim state
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by 111sunshine: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by deboysben(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2019
I'm beginning to love this governor

There is something about him...

Well finger cross kiss

11 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2019
Errand boys spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbobyblood:
The governor is a Christian, like Ambode

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Onlinealaba(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Eko for show
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by etibaba(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Sanwo Eko!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by tomdon(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbobyblood:

Sanwo Olu is a devout Christian. Lets be tolerant of one another.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by rioemmanuel(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2019
The Governor
The Action Man
You can’t but just love this man

Meanwhile, I have gone news for you

Here is a simple solution that helps fight against all form of pain and arthritis. This solution has saved thousands of people from chronic body pains.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SOLUTION I AM TALKING ABOUT

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Nadofrado: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2019
see as our fresh governor dey fresh........sanwo eko all the way

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Btruth: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2019
......more like Sanwo-Olu's wife will outshine him as the governor of Lagos State in that 3rd picture.

Patience Jonathan (Mama Peace) cine to mind.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Ayoefa: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbobyblood:

It has always been. Just as Abia is a christian State. You have problem with that, move back to your SadEast.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by Luvinghubby: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2019
deboysben:
I'm beginning to love this governor

There is something about him...

Well finger cross kiss

Too early my dear

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by DBossNG(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2019
wink
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by deboysben(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Luvinghubby:

Too early my dear
finger crossed

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by dallenk(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Sincerely u can't make heaven... lol.. so when Amsat went to church last week and serve as usher there u were in Mexico then bah? U no see road... lol..
Igbobyblood:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri by HasaqFriendly(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai: Cameroon Shut Down Its Refinery Because Of Cheap Fuel From Nigeria / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Uncovers $137m Fraud In NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.