Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate (19671 Views)

Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by johnkay1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ineffective Buffons
Is it by number or impact of the bills on common man on the street?

Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by Pavarottii(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:

Sad that your teachers couldn't tell you your history.

Nigeria went into recession by Mid 1983.

Buhari became head of state December 31, 1983.

He actually took Nigeria out of a recession twice.

Except you are suffering recession in your household.
Guy are we kids... Wats wrong with ur sense of reasoning... Please go and check both times we went on rececssion who was head of state... Please don't deceive people here with wrong information ... I should report u.., and u should be banned for giving wrong information.

1 Like

Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by kernel01: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:

History student... The second recession started when?
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by pablobellins(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
AdalakeTips12:
See below
HOW CAN 5000 STAKE ON8.7 ODDS YIELD 800K?............. LEARNERS AND SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE. GO BK FOR MORE TUTORIALS
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by benkk015: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
So many life touching bills the President rejected due to his selfish agenda.Sakari and Dagora have excel where others failed. Congratulations!
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by rusher14: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pavarottii:

Guy are we kids... Wats wrong with ur sense of reasoning... Please go and check both times we went on rececssion who was head of state... Please don't deceive people here with wrong information ... I should report u.., and u should be banned for giving wrong information.

Yes, you are a kid.

The implications are serious. Nigeria, which faces elections in August, is spending far more than it is earning. Some prestige projects, like a $2 billion standard gauge railway, have already been shelved. Commercial Payments Slow

Moreover, the nation's foreign exchange reserves have fallen to just over $1 billion, enough to finance one month of imports, and that figure, the ecoomist said, is only ''notional'' because outstanding commercial payments are much higher. One Western banker put Nigeria's commercial debts at ''$6 billion minimum.'' Other estimates vary between $5 billion and $7 billion, compared with a relatively low long-term debt of $12 billion.

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/17/business/economic-strains-on-nigeria.html

1 Share

Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by Kennydoc(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
But APC members said Saraki-led Senate is the worst since independence, yet they passed at least twice more bills than any other Senate since 2003.
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by Legendguru: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
none of the bills has made any significant impact on lifes of nigerians
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by nonny400(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
pls if you have ever rooted tecno camon 11 successfully, pls contact asap also have one to root urgently here.
My Location is Abeokuta
My contact is on my profile

Come to Arepo
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by SETTINGZ0000000: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
nonny400:

Come to Arepo

Have you ever rooted yours
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by bizzibodi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Those useless legislathieves are wasting our money to make useless copy & paste bills without understanding d subject matters,10 good bills that touch on d lives of d suffering masses is better than 100 useless bills,Thank u Pmb for saving our institutions.

1 Like

Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by Adejunwonlo94: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Is it by the number of bills passed (Well it is their primary duty), but implementation of those laws is what matter. What about PIB?

So your teacher failed to enlighten you on the functions and responsibilities of the three arms of government.
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by Pavarottii(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:

Yes, you are a kid.

The implications are serious. Nigeria, which faces elections in August, is spending far more than it is earning. Some prestige projects, like a $2 billion standard gauge railway, have already been shelved. Commercial Payments Slow

Moreover, the nation's foreign exchange reserves have fallen to just over $1 billion, enough to finance one month of imports, and that figure, the ecoomist said, is only ''notional'' because outstanding commercial payments are much higher. One Western banker put Nigeria's commercial debts at ''$6 billion minimum.'' Other estimates vary between $5 billion and $7 billion, compared with a relatively low long-term debt of $12 billion.

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/17/business/economic-strains-on-nigeria.html
Can u read Wat u just typed here... Does it make any iota of sense to u?
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by rusher14: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pavarottii:

Can u read Wat u just typed here... Does it make any iota of sense to u?

Will you shut up?

If a direct quote from the New York Times makes no sense to you, it's safe to say you had a terrible education.

Don't worry, I'll look up some adult education links for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Adejunwonlo94:

So your teacher failed to enlighten you on the functions and responsibilities of the three arms of government.

And you didn't take English lessons on comprehension?
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by Staro: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
BUKOLA SARAKI .... best Senate President ever
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by Pavarottii(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:

Will you shut up?

If a direct quote from the New York Times makes no sense to you, it's safe to say you had a terrible education.

Don't worry, I'll look up some adult education links for you.
Illiterate like his boss doesn't know the year we went into recession and who was head of state both times... Please don't quote me again if u can't go and read up to enlighten urself more on d periods we went on recession.
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by rusher14: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pavarottii:

Illiterate like his boss doesn't know the year we went into recession and who was head of state both times... Please don't quote me again if u can't go and read up to enlighten urself more on d periods we went on recession.

Shut up.

I gave you New York times.

I know you are incapable of research.
Even when you've been shown evidence your obstinacy gets in the way.

You would still spawn another set of uneducated and prejudiced beings into this world.

God help you.
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by Pavarottii(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

I gave you New York times.

I know you are incapable of research.
Even when you've been shown evidence your obstinacy gets in the way.

You would still spawn another set of uneducated and prejudiced beings into this world.

God help you.
A buhari supporter talking about education... Wat an irony... Swerve
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by nonny400(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:

Have you ever rooted yours
Never mind bro. Sorry.
Re: 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate by vexing(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
rusher14:

Olodo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Signs Bill Regulating Real Estate Transactions In Lagos / Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest / Governor Ambode Commissions Ojuloge Monument Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.