Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. (27387 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Omo-agege Makes First Appointment As Deputy Senate President / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by faorex(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thursday, 6th June,2019

PRESS RELEASE
(For Immediate Release)

Ogun Governor Appoints Somorin as Chief Press Secretary

The Ogun state governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun has appointed Mr Sunday Olakunle Somorin as his Chief Press Secretary.

Currently pursuing his PhD in Communications at the University of Technology Sydney Australia, Mr Olakunle Somorin, holds a B.Ed (Hons) degree in English from the University of Port Harcourt and a Masters Degree in International Affairs & Diplomacy from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaira.

The new Chief Press Secretary is an experienced editor with a rich work history in the media industry.

A former London Bureau Chief of This Day Newspapers, Somorin is skilled in Editing, Public Speaking, Journalism, and Strategic Communications, He is a strong media and communication professional who has been privileged to work as the Director General (Research & Public Communications), Governor's Office, Niger State (2012-2015) and as Special Assistant, Media and Public Affairs, Office of the Deputy Speaker House of Representatives (2003-2007).

Born on the 7th of May,1967, Kunle Somorin is from Obafemi/Owode Local Government area of Ogun state.

Until his appointment, Mr Somorin served as the Editor-in-Chief, Africa Resource Centre (ARC) at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library.

Expessing delight at the prospect of working with the gifted veteran, Governor Abiodun says he expects Kunle Somorin to bring his rich experience and professional expertise to bear in the discharge of his duties.

The appointment is with immediate effect.

E-Signed
Engr. Lanre Bisiriyu
Head of Service.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by hisexcellency34: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
So, it took Daily Independent report today to force him to do the right thing?

https://www.independent.ng/ogun-governor-in-dilemma-over-political-appointments/

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Gazzy88(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
At last!!!
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by LibertyRep: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
He appears to be a round peg in a round hole. From the OP, he is home grown and a thorough bred professional.

Good luck to him in the new assignment.

To the governor, I hope we won't have a plethora of SAs and SSAs doing almost nothing and depleting the scarce resources. I sincerely hope so.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by YorubaWarrior: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by YorubaWarrior: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Gazzy88:
At last!!!

Yes! At last, he succeeded in using his late son (Former Davido D.J) for rituals (Political gains), abi? Same way Tinubu sacrificed his 1st born for Political success. angry

I'm a thorough bred Ijinle pampam! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Man no man.... Oh, sorry man o war angry grin
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
A nigga once said:not my business.

But This building is just too beautiful .am really wowed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by sogodihno: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Weldone my governor
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by spafu(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Davidospy: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Ikpeazukerosene: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Yes! At last, he succeeded in using his late son (Former Davido D.J) for rituals (Political gains), abi? Same way Tinubu sacrificed his 1st born for Political success. angry

But if your father used you for rituals, he won't be able to win even a bottle of free coke.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Insectkiller: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Am the Next on the appointment list..

Wait for my announcement, ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Obito555(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
That building ehn! Is fantastic

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Englishgold: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Be good to all, you are governor of ogun and not your party, nor certain people.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by naijaguy123456(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
When people were burning tyres, snatching ballots boxes, taking risk traveling home on long journeys, long queue at pooling stations , this dude was probably in Australia studying and if he was in Nigeria then I bet he doesn’t have a voters card . Today he took the first appointment from the state government.

Education, education, education is key people

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by madgoat(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

But if your father used you for rituals, he won't be able to win even a bottle of free coke.

grin in your own case, the god will even reject you as ritual

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Ikpeazukerosene: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
madgoat:

grin in your own case, the god will even reject you as ritual

Of course. Cos I'm too powerful for them.

If you are sacrificed, the only thing your father can win is the hands of the village prostitute in marriage.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Bodexman(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
naijaguy123456:
When people were burning tyres, snatching ballots boxes, taking risk traveling home on long journeys, long queue at pooling stations , this dude was probably in Australia studying and if he was in Nigeria then I bet he doesn’t have a voters card . Today he took the first appointment from the state government.

Education, education, education is key people.

[img]https://i./72nt.gif[/img]

Education and connection my brother.

There are many PhD holders on the street.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by GrowYourSales(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Makes his first noise
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by naijaguy123456(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bodexman:

Education and connection my brother.

There are many PhD holders on the street.
Good observation, will include it.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!

YorubaWarrior:

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by hybridblood07(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Do you've a proof to what you just said?
YorubaWarrior:

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Vatod(m): 12:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Insectkiller:
Am the Next on the appointment list..

Wait for my announcement, ok smiley
abeg what’s your name and your cell# so when you get the appointment I can call you!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by 9jaRealist: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Ikpeazukerosene:

BuhariAdvocate:
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!

grin grin grin

Ouch! That’s all kinds of wrong...
>

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2019
Another Set Of Looters

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) / Twitter Ban Is An Attack On Freedom Of Speech - Kadaria Ahmed (Radio Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.