Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood (38176 Views)

These Houses In Ebute Metta Are Too Close To Each Other (pictures) / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by ideynl1: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, see dz gala boy spewing thrash here, which land, which property? Mr. enter road and sell ur gala b4 hunger finish u.

Selling gala is a legitimate business, Abi no be UACN dey produce am?

We will keep selling gala, strive to own better shops, buy up your ancestral lands, then make you tenants and beg for Owoile.

You all will finally relocate to your ritual capital. As for Lagos, we will hustle to make it here

Keep laughing at Gala sellers, you hear.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Clean2016: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2019
seanfer:

Hatred for the North will not kill you. Why can’t you ask the State Government that constructed that road reason there was no proper planning for good drainage. I work and stay in Rivers state and I can tell you that 80% of roads done by Wike in the last 4 years are scam, those roads are always flooded after rainfall. Go to trans-Amadi/ Slaughter road and see flooding.

Thank you. They stay somewhere and be writing rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by sogodihno: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

We will keep selling gala, strive to own better shops, buy up your ancestral lands, then make you tenants and beg for Owoile.

You all will finally relocate to your ritual capital. As for Lagos, we will hustle to make it here

lolz, u wish, carry ur gala and enter road, before hunger finish u today.

5 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by daddytime(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2019
They are removing "flood" from their houses with buckets.

Blogger oo, mods oo...no difference.

Make una dey dsgrace Nigeria with una English for www.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by ideynl1: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, u wish, carry ur gala and enter road, before hunger finish u today.

Thank you. As long as the beef in gala is not made with human part then I trade in legitimate business.

But we will finally force you all to rituals O,O,O,O (osun, Oyo, ogun, ondo) region of Yoruba land. Where you stand a chance of being served your amala and ewedu with human tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by olaolaking: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2019
trapQ:
Asking what someone is doing with his own money, lol. What have your governors done with the free money he's been collecting?
So why are you blaming others if you cannot use your own hand to better yourself? They have plenty of money to do it but they wouldn't do it. They will say it doesn't concern you even if I waste the money, while their roof is licking.

South South people like you are not ready for the development yet and it will clear in your eyes with time because the states that don't have money will wake up one day and begin to use the little they have to do better things because their people will challenge them to do it by force. But you people will remain the same since you are not ready for better things

5 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by ridbell01(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

No wahala if they sell gala.

As long as they keep buying your ancestral lands whole you become a tenant, then no issue.

As long as they continue to move from selling gala on traffic to owning a shop, while you come collect Owoile, no wahala still.

As an Afonja, you will either engage in skull mining, yahoo yahoo, and agbero, while the gala sellers continue to sell and own shops then buy your ancestral land. You'll continue to be tenants in Lagos, until we force you to Ogun the ancestral ritual capital of Yoruba land.
.. Mumu kill you there.. I don't know where you are but if you are in Lagos just tell two on your people to present their C of O.. You people never know anything when time come you will be chase back to your clay land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

No wahala if they sell gala.

As long as they keep buying your ancestral lands whole you become a tenant, then no issue.

As long as they continue to move from selling gala on traffic to owning a shop, while you come collect Owoile, no wahala still.

As an Afonja, you will either engage in skull mining, yahoo yahoo, and agbero, while the gala sellers continue to sell and own shops then buy your ancestral land. You'll continue to be tenants in Lagos, until we force you to Ogun the ancestral ritual capital of Yoruba land.

lol, I can see that u are very stupid, u just don't know something background that lagosians has been planning for u guys, come 2023, u will know ur final stance... honestly u guys brought different atrocities to Lagos, u do fraud, selling gala during the day, and armed robbery in the night, manufacture fake products to tarnish our economy.. u will hell when the time Come . especially, I pray for cownu to continue his biafra agitation..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Does he even know what Cof O is? Oga no waste your time and data arguing with that dingbat, no matter how many mansion they build out of drug money and ritual money they'd forever remain tenants to Yoruba people grin
ridbell01:
.. Mumu kill you there.. I don't know where you are but if you are in Lagos just tell two on your people to present their C of O.. You people never know anything when time come you will be chase back to your clay land

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2019
EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOUT PH IS DISASTER, IF NOT KIDNAPPING TODAY NA CULTISTS TOMORROW, IF NOT CULTIST NA FLOODING... WETIN PH DO GOD
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Jaqenhghar: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2019
This is one of the most developed oil rich cities in Niggeria.
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by sogodihno: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

Thank you. As long as the beef in gala is not made with human part then I trade in legitimate business.

But we will finally force you all to rituals O,O,O,O (osun, Oyo, ogun, ondo) region of Yoruba land. Where you stand a chance of being served your amala and ewedu with human tongue.

Thrash, yr 5% population is deceiving u, no Wonder d governor u supported has bn on loosing streak since 1999. continue gloating in ur shallowness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Uyi168: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:
And there money is being used to develop north.
I wonder what will become of them if the world stops using Oil.

and u have no idea how useless most of these southern governors are..
With all their massive allocations, nothing to show for it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by ofuonyebi: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2019
useless leaders...do these people not have governors?...does this happen to those who live in govt houses?...tufiakwa!
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Lizilicious:
People will see area that is very very prone to flood and will still go there and build batcher.
Is that not foolishness?
y so fine
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Elemosho478: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

This is what you are trying to do while Poverty Ravage the South East and a Yoruba man is the second Richest black man on the planet

A Yoruba woman is also the second Richest woman in Africa.

All Islands and Estates in Lagos are all own by Yoruba while you push wheelbarrow and Hawk Gala in Traffic cheesy

You can keep your fantasy of Lagos but you will always be below us

4 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Nerro042: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2019
With the comments I'm seeing here it is clear Nigeria is finished... No remedy whatsoever..

Old hopeless men still de nairaland the do Lagos,, developers and selling gala

*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by ideynl1: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2019
weavesquad:

lol, I can see that u are very stupid, u just don't know something background that lagosians has been planning for u guys, come 2023, u will know ur final stance... honestly u guys brought different atrocities to Lagos, u do fraud, selling gala during the day, and armed robbery in the night, manufacture fake products to tarnish our economy.. u will hell when the time Come . especially, I pray for cownu to continue his biafra agitation..

I don't argue with yoruba Muslims

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by omo1478(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Awon Developers... yet, dem go come here dey make noise. grin
Lekki, vgc, and banana island is worst than this. I wonder the way people thinks about other people's predicament. While theirs, is than what that is happening to the person. Please mind your own business. They use tractors and gradder to transport people on monday and Tuesday at vgc lagos.
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Lordknowz: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2019
cool
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by chariisGRACE(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2019
seanfer:

Hatred for the North will not kill you. Why can’t you ask the State Government that constructed that road reason there was no proper planning for good drainage. I work and stay in Rivers state and I can tell you that 80% of roads done by Wike in the last 4 years are scam, those roads are always flooded after rainfall. Go to trans-Amadi/ Slaughter road and see flooding.

young man

I stay at Slaughter, and I can boldly say they is no record of flood ever since that road was commissioned.
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Elemosho478: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

You just admitted that you can not survive and make it in life without trooping out to the region you hate. You economic refugee are not only in Lagos but even in all the South West states you mention.

You can keep your fantasy of Lagos but just know that you will always be slaves in Lagos, that's why we flogged your flat skull during Lagos election.

And Lagos Election Flogging will be a child play if you overstep

Now go hawk in Lagos Traffic as you are destined to

I know it can be quite frustrating to know that you will always be a second class citizen in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Foodforthought: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2019
sogodihno:

well, my governor is doing well with the money that's why u guys hop in night bus to come and sale gala in my state.
Why are you mocking people selling gala? Is there anything wrong with selling gala? What makes you proud, that u are better than gala sellers? Oh the heart of men....
Now I see why only few Nigerians go far in life...when they crash they crash heavily as they've nothing to fall back on. Most are proud. You think the 'low' hustlers you see on the streets have nothing. I know a vulcaniser who has built two houses. Our neighbour, a widow sells pork pepper soup...all her kids are graduates....the last girl is graduating this year. Forget tribalism, remove pride from your life and you'll see the folly of deception. Many car owners are corporate beggars.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Saying a yamreee is a citizen is even an insult, they're just our developers building Lagos for us same way a bricklayer builds a beautiful house he can never lay claim to
Elemosho478:

You just admitted that you can not survive and make it in life without trooping out to the region you hate. You economic refugee are not only in Lagos but even in all the South West states you mention.

You can keep your fantasy of Lagos but just know that you will always be slaves in Lagos, that's why we flogged your flat skull doing Lagos election.

I know it can be quite frustrating to know that you will always be a second class citizen in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Gerrardreg: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2019
I think Mr wike as done everything finish, with all there propaganda on TV station same
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by ideynl1: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2019
Elemosho478:

You can keep your fantasy of Lagos but just know that you will always be slaves in Lagos, that's why we flogged your flat skull doing Lagos election.

The way the Chinese, Europeans and Americans are economic refugees in Lagos, that is how we are.

Keep on yabbing gala hawkers, while you depend on them for food on Lagos traffic. Gala hawking on traffic was an invention smart Igbos found as an opportunity, and they have been prosperous. They don't have any issue. But as long as you keep your rituals within the four Os of Yoruba land, then no wahala.

This is my last response to a breast excavator.

Meanwhile make your monthly donations to Prime Minister of Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2019
Have you contributed to biafuro this month? If not you need to do so from the profit of your gala hawking cos remember we need to buy nuclear weapons to attack zoogeria grin grin
ideynl1:

The way the Chinese, Europeans and Americans are economic refugees in Lagos, that is how we are.

Keep on yabbing gala hawkers, while you depend on them for food on Lagos traffic. Gala hawking on traffic was an invention smart Igbos found as an opportunity, and they have been prosperous. They don't have any issue. But as long as you keep your rituals within the four Os of Yoruba land, then no wahala.

This is my last response to a breast excavator.

Meanwhile make your monthly donations to Prime Minister of Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by mangojuice(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, see dz gala boy spewing thrash here, which land, which property? Mr. enter road and sell ur gala b4 hunger finish u.
Yoruba women hawking agbo stylishly for Ashawo deal
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by frowland(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:
And there money is being used to develop north.
I wonder what will become of them if the world stops using Oil.

Never our fault eh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland / Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). / Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.