Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood (38177 Views)

These Houses In Ebute Metta Are Too Close To Each Other (pictures) / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Rubicon67(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
In this part of the world, we build houses without taking into consideration sustainable, environmental, social and economic factors. Storm water management, adequate drainage system, well thought out building orientation etc, are some of the basic factors that needs to be uncompromisingly considered.
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by EaVeSdRoPpEr: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2019
sogodihno:

Ouch!

well, my governor is doing well with the money that's why u guys hop in night bus to come and sell gala in my state.
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by jcross19: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2019
sogodihno:

well, my governor is doing well with the money that's why u guys hop in night bus to come and sale gala in my state.
you people have no sense at all even part of Almighty USA are subjected with an heavy flood. now can you tell us your state? is it not Lagos that is about swept off by flood abi? area like lekki's vgc and ikoyi huh come on check on Facebook and see how flood have taken part of ondo town.
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Elemosho478: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

The way the Chinese, Europeans and Americans are economic refugees in Lagos, that is how we are.

Keep on yabbing gala hawkers, while you depend on them for food on Lagos traffic. Gala hawking on traffic was an invention smart Igbos found as an opportunity, and they have been prosperous. They don't have any issue. But as long as you keep your rituals within the four Os of Yoruba land, then no wahala.

This is my last response to a breast excavator.

Meanwhile make your monthly donations to Prime Minister of Yoruba land

But the Chinese, Europeans and Americans are not all over Nigeria states, cities, and Villages, even the cities where they are present their population is still minimal unlike you Economic refugee that are all over South West like Scavengers.

I don't know how people that can't feed themselves and being ravage by Poverty are feeding people in Lagos.

You are prosperous and feeding people in Lagos while your people back home hide in IDPs Camp waiting for free food and donations and many are also beggars.

Imo people sell their Baby for Money

Anambra is beggars colony

Ebonyi are Alimanjiri that Hawk all over South West

But you can keep wallowing in your Delusions

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2019
NAME OF CITY : OGBUNABALI

STATE: CODE NAMED RIVERS

BUT YOU'RE NOT IGBO.... YOU'RE SOUTH SOUTH

PLS WHEN WILL YOLOBA HAVE WEST WEST

AND HAUSA FULANI NORTH NORTH
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Elemosho478: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

The way the Chinese, Europeans and Americans are economic refugees in Lagos, that is how we are.

Keep on yabbing gala hawkers, while you depend on them for food on Lagos traffic. Gala hawking on traffic was an invention smart Igbos found as an opportunity, and they have been prosperous. They don't have any issue. But as long as you keep your rituals within the four Os of Yoruba land, then no wahala.

This is my last response to a breast excavator.

Meanwhile make your monthly donations to Prime Minister of Yoruba land

Adeyinka Grandson is just trying to imitate your master Nnamdi cownu but unfortunately for him the Yoruba are not daft like you guys.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Aristotle96(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2019
rOsy247:
Which one is oro abali in pH again. Ogbunabali u meant
the poster is right. It's even Ogbum-nu-Abali and not ogbunabali, Ogbum(oro-gbum) is a separate community from Abali(oro-abali) the *nu* is the same thing as saying *and* meaning Ogbum and Abali community (2 communities)
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Continue building houses haphazardly, and blocking drainages... Let me see how far you will scoop flood, when the rain is merely warming up to actually start...

We know government and leadership have failed... But, does that mean no one can use his brain any more? Black race! Smh. undecided
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Anonymous4: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Tinubu don spoil Lagos. abi na Tinubu spoil PH also
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by stagger: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2019
Aristotle96:
the poster is right. It's even Ogbum-nu-Abali and not ogbunabali, Ogbum(oro-gbum) is a separate community from Abali(oro-abali) the *nu* is the same thing as saying *and* meaning Ogbum and Abali community (2 communities)

Your head dey there. Correct man.

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Anonymous4: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2019
sogodihno:

well, my governor is doing well with the money that's why u guys hop in night bus to come and sale gala in my state.

Yesh u hit them at their weak point. Their mouth too much.. if they'll talk now na Lagos dem go Face. even the Air here is far different from the one in their State.. Abi na the President cause this one too

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Kundagarten: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2019
This is serious o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by seyigiggle: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2019
I need to advice you.
Whenever a war breaks out, you shall know who owns what.
Go and ask your brothers in the North especially kano when they were issued quit notice. many have houses there without a single house in their respective state. Had it come to reality...........
this is for everyone, build your assets in your region until tribalism is conquered in Nigeria. that is if it will be possible.
By the way some Igbos are the mos ungrateful in the entity Nigeria. They have nothing in their region to boast of, they troop out en mass everyday in and out of the country especially because of IPOB that have endangered the peace and security their environment, and yet not maintain their silence whey they find themselves.

ideynl1:

No wahala if they sell gala.

As long as they keep buying your ancestral lands whole you become a tenant, then no issue.

As long as they continue to move from selling gala on traffic to owning a shop, while you come collect Owoile, no wahala still.

As an Afonja, you will either engage in skull mining, yahoo yahoo, and agbero, while the gala sellers continue to sell and own shops then buy your ancestral land. You'll continue to be tenants in Lagos, until we force you to Ogun the ancestral ritual capital of Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by goldenarrow: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2019
seyigiggle:
I need to advice you.
Whenever a war breaks out, you shall know who owns what.
Go and ask your brothers in the North especially kano when they were issued quit notice. many have houses there without a single house in their respective state. Had it come to reality...........
this is for everyone, build your assets in your region until tribalism is conquered in Nigeria. that is if it will be possible.
By the way some Igbos are the mos ungrateful in the entity Nigeria. They have nothing in their region to boast of, they troop out en mass everyday in and out of the country especially because of IPOB that have endangered the peace and security their environment, and yet not maintain their silence whey they find themselves.

Gbam. Words on Marble. So wise and apt. Thank you.
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by fintol: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2019
Elemosho478:

This is what you are trying to do while Poverty Ravage the South East and a Yoruba man is the second Richest black man on the planet

A Yoruba woman is also the second Richest woman in Africa.

All Islands and Estates in Lagos are all own by Yoruba while you push wheelbarrow and Hawk Gala in Traffic cheesy

You can keep your fantasy of Lagos but you will always be below us

Your even pointing areas own by Yoruba's in there own land.yoruba own Lagos but igbos are acquiring there land and you can retrieve it back period .
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by TruthinAction: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2019
Where is Mr Project? I suggest only one tenure of five years for all governors because they just use the second term to gather wealth for themselves since they know they will not be voted for a third term.
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Joegift: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2019
wink2015:

WATER PUMPING MACHINE WOULD HAVE DONE THE JOB BETTER INSTEAD OF BAILING THE WATER WITH KON KON ! OR BASIN !
Nice idea bro, dey would have just spent like 4 or 5k to hire a pumping machine, and that would have really helped them
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by NairalandAngel(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Is this not an exercise in futility?
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by ThatFairGuy: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2019
God bless Aregbesola, former Governor of Osun State

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by BrokenCock: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
what is their governor even using the money he gets to do other than bankrolling PDP national problems.

I mean for a state that also gets massive nddc assistance while been one of top three revenue earners.

Funny enough the sufferers are happy to die so long as their revenue is sustaining the offices of PDP northern states that can't survive on its own
shut up ! The north controls the south and the entire country. Speak with facts or dey ya lane . Talking about NDDC like it doesn't belong to the khaftan men
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Ultimatezlant: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
BrokenCock:
shut up ! The north controls the south and the entire country. Speak with facts or dey ya lane . Talking about NDDC like it doesn't belong to the khaftan men
you must be an idiot looking for relevance.

All I said was the money rivers get as their allocation what is it been used for?

They are top 3 earners or does north also collect money from wike after receiving from fg.

Lol so north also runs nndc too, whoa this is news
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Suffering plenty for Nigeria
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by olumalcolm(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

No wahala if they sell gala.

As long as they keep buying your ancestral lands whole you become a tenant, then no issue.

As long as they continue to move from selling gala on traffic to owning a shop, while you come collect Owoile, no wahala still.

As an Afonja, you will either engage in skull mining, yahoo yahoo, and agbero, while the gala sellers continue to sell and own shops then buy your ancestral land. You'll continue to be tenants in Lagos, until we force you to Ogun the ancestral ritual capital of Yoruba land.
how much do u gain frm selling one carton of gala b4 proceeding to rent shop and buy land? na una still dey spoil road so as to cause traffic for u to sell gala and lacasera but u will cm to nairaland to complain dat d government is nt doint anytin. go to ur states and sell d gala to develop ur region and enjoy ur govt, lailai u wont go. But u will stay in lagos and complain all ur life. ewu angry

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by BrokenCock: 3:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
you must be an idiot looking for relevance.

All I said was the money rivers get as their allocation what is it been used for?

They are top 3 earners or does north also collect money from wike after receiving from fg.

Lol so north also runs nndc too, whoa this is news
keep deceiving yourself like you know anything ! Damn bladi zombies
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by trapQ: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Niger deltans selling gala in traffic in Lagos? Joke of the century.

I see your governors are working. That's why your region is the ritual and Yahoo capital of the world.
sogodihno:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland / Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). / Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.