Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,995 members, 7,841,813 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

"Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters (29787 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by dotedote: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Blindfolded, brainwashed religious bigot.
Richdad50:
shocked

I have never seen a christain politician in Nigeria who celebrates God and Christ like Dino. Be it from the heart or a farce, God honors those who honor him. Love him or hate him, he is an enigma.

In life, you must carve a path and dig your feet on the mud of persecution if it arises. The brave take on a vision while cowards reminiscence on dreams. Tenacity is from the heart and the medal of resilience is given only to those who conquered fear.

I watched Dino from his SUG days in ABU to being a political thug. Rising from the shadows of hooliganism, he forged his way to the federal House and then to the Senate. Now his eyes are set on the No1 seat of a state. I cannot fault this man.

I appeal to your heart that you rise above that tag of failure people have placed on you, that little fear in you that rises like a giant when you are about to journey your dreams. If only you can see beyond your fears and rise above your shame. As a man thinketh in his heart so he is.

Richdad

1 Like

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by princejenks(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2019
With due respect to Dino,i don't see him as someone with the right temperament to occupy that governorship seat, he's just too dramatic and too hasty in his actions and will likely get into trouble with everyone, from workers,masses and power brokers in that state. From what am hearing about that state, they'll likely retain the incumbent based on his faith and the part of the state he's from
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by mustykenzy(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2019
aolawale025:
Up Dino!
He will make a good governor
during GYB inauguration, Dino once said "kogi people voted AUDU but God voted Bello". if he had done dino's bidings bello would have been the best gov. you will never undestand this politicians...we pray for the best
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by richieasap: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=Almunjid post=79096088]

Igala people did not want power to shift even an inch from their land.
If u r not an igala man forget about being the governor of kogi state, it's waste of money.
Yeye Bello na igbera man
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by mustykenzy(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2019
princejenks:
With due respect to Dino,i don't see him as someone with the right temperament to occupy that governorship seat, he's just too dramatic and too hasty in his actions and will likely get into trouble with everyone, from workers,masses and power brokers in that state. From what am hearing about that state, they'll likely retain the incumbent based on his faith and the part of the state he's from
oga GYB is from the minority part of the state, and what is his faith when civil servants keep committing 7suicide...
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Almunjid(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=richieasap post=79097929][/quote]

Did u know that igala people made Yahaya bello's tenure what it has become today, just to prove that it's only them that can govern kogi better.
Bello's friends among the igala people in his administration are actually his enemies, working to pull him down.
Ask Onoja and co grin
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by yunnyp(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2019
ainas247:
grin
I like his outspoken though but.....

i will not follow him. Remembered when police arrested him and disconnected
the Gen that supply power to his house, he was crying his children have
not seen ligth in 2 day...

and some children have not seen light for 2 years.
vote wisely

you can..
Rank your business/ website to
google page 1 and get free traffic for ever

ANY BETTER CANDIDATE BLOGGER?
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Johnnyessence(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2019
O to ge in kogi state.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Blitz888(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I have never seen a christain politician in Nigeria who celebrates God and Christ like Dino. Be it from the heart or a farce, God honors those who honor him. Love him or hate him, he is an enigma.

In life, you must carve a path and dig your feet on the mud of persecution if it arises. The brave take on a vision while cowards reminiscence on dreams. Tenacity is from the heart and the medal of resilience is given only to those who conquered fear.

I watched Dino from his SUG days in ABU to being a political thug. Rising from the shadows of hooliganism, he forged his way to the federal House and then to the Senate. Now his eyes are set on the No1 seat of a state. I cannot fault this man.

I appeal to your heart that you rise above that tag of failure people have placed on you, that little fear in you that rises like a giant when you are about to journey your dreams. If only you can see beyond your fears and rise above your shame. As a man thinketh in his heart so he is.

Richdad

Morning dose of inspiration... Thanks for sharing your thoughts... I am inspired!
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by omerukokwuru(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2019
phransix2:
Dino has nothing to loose on this one... If him loose back to Senate
can a serving senator content for governorship elections? or won't he resign from Senate before contesting?
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Drsheddy(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

Dino is not bad, but he will hardly get the ticket, and even he does, he will not win the election Because he's not an Igala man... Kogi's politics na tribalism own 0oo.
If I hear say Dino get up to 1 thousand votes for Igala land... I know wetin cause am grin

Hahahahahahahah... No be by popularityi o.. I trust my people sha

1 Like

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Drsheddy(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

Igala people did not want power to shift even an inch from their land.
If u r not an igala man forget about being the governor of kogi state, it's waste of money. grin

Waste of money, time, energy etc... grin

1 Like

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by JastSiryin(m): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Rubbish! That's the problem with we Nigerians, we're too prejudiced(ethnically and religious-wise) and it has come at a great cost of our humanity. We idolize powerful people who although inspiring in certain aspects, are otherwise greedy and self-seeking. And these are people we look up to? Well, why won't we? when we're the same. It's the same ol' story of "rags to riches", riches that are never used for the upliftment of the common man, unless of course to patronize their continual support . And yet this are the people we choose to emulate? We're really sick as a whole. It's a really big shame

1 Like

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by phransix2: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2019
omerukokwuru:
can a serving senator content for governorship elections? or won't he resign from Senate before contesting?

Buhari's govt taught everyone how to disregard rule of law... His ministers contested elections without resigning first...
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Richdad50(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2019
Psycho
JastSiryin:
Rubbish! That's the problem with we Nigerians, we're too prejudiced(ethnically and religious-wise) and it has come at a great cost of our humanity. We idolize powerful people who although inspirational in certain aspects, are otherwise greedy and self-seeking. And this are people we look up to? Well, why won't we? when we're the same. It's the same ol' story of "rags to riches", riches that are never used for the upliftment of the common man, unless of course to patronize their continual support . And yet this are the people we choose to emulate? We're really sick as a whole. It's a really big shame
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2019
E good make you waste your money small for people to chop. Nothing for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Kaybaba32(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Did will be d dewfall of dino coat my word
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by ruffDiamond: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
all these trash for that common kabba agbero riffraff elected by fellow empty headed, naive dimwits
like him.Dinosaw is a mistake kogi people will forever regret
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Sexymercy: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by MikeBetty(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
ainas247:

i wept, smiling and suffering... someone representiong you crying his children havnt seen ligth in 2 days. just 2 todays
My, You Will Only Hold Him To His Word/action If Kogi People Elect Him As Governor And Power Did Not Improve. As It Stands Now Dino Has No Control Over Kogi State Budget.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by sweetrace(f): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
ainas247:
grin

vote wisely

you can..

I’m not saying Dino is the best, but based on the reason you gave, who is the best person to vote for?
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Richdad50(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
You are not worthy to dust his shoes.
ruffDiamond:
all these trash for that common kabba agbero riffraff elected by fellow empty headed, naive dimwits
like him.Dinosaw is a mistake kogi people will forever regret
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by kulionam: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
ainas247:
grin

vote wisely

you can..
and Buhari that said students should not school abroad and government officials should not be treated abroad has his children in over sea university and also receives treatment overseas mtchewwwww
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by VolvoS60(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
undecided

Really?

This apprentice rapper and the failed governor boxer are the best that Kogi can offer? Really?

Kogi can do better. So much better than these two.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by ainas247: 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
sweetrace:

I’m not saying Dino is the best, but based on the reason you gave, who is the best person to vote for?

bro, I don't know much about his major competitor and I am not condemning Dino either. His statement just weakens me.
Let the best man win. (These people don't really care about us)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Wike In Edo, Shuns Government House, Meets Delegates / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.