Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) (30349 Views)

Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by abijaofficial(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2019
It is very easy to sit back on Naira land and conclude that the Church is actually noisy . This Church is in My area ,I challenge anyone here with relative or friend in Akure Ondo state to come and verify if this Church is SOUND PROOF or not . The Church is sound proof . i live here before i got a job at ADO EKITI

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Billionaire09: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
The judge's action may not be acceptable, but please let us not pretend, who would want to be a neighbour to everyday prayer/deliverance/ministrations church with outside loud speakers?

Nigerian/Yoruba churches should stop using their church businesses to disturbing other residents.

The Bible advises you all to worship God in spirit secret. Not by disturbing environments with village speakers.

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Amhappy:
I remember when I was serving and there's this deeper life church that was our neighbour. We met them several times to move their loudspeaker from our direction but they refused. One fateful night they were having a vigil and was shouting fire fire so loud that we thought real fire was burning some corpers got injured running. After that incident, the officials got involved and they were forced to remove the loudspeaker. The judge is wrong though for taking laws into her hands. What happened to channeling your grievance through the right process. She's can even buy another house. Beating an old woman and church people is bad. They should sue her
What a story, in this country because you're a corpers so don't know the difference between voice from speaker, prayers and when there's actual outbreak. Kwantinu
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
The judge's action may not be acceptable, but please let us not pretend, who would want to be a neighbour to everyday prayer/deliverance/ministrations church with outside loud speakers?

A JUDGE of all people should know the meaning of the words "legal channels".
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Psoul(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:

Town planning Authority mapped out that portion for Churches, why did he carry his residential building to that area.
The Lawyer is very immature. She should know better that leaving her house and entering into the church constitutes offense called Trespass. Secondly, slapping and fighting those people makes her guilty of Assault.

Why not use ur connection as a Lawyer to petition the church for Nuisance?

If u see her tomorrow passing judgement on anyone that committed the same offence she go just bone come dey serious as if she is a perfect being.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Amhappy(f): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2019
obinnawhyte:

What a story, in this country because you're a corpers so don't know the difference between voice from speaker, prayers and when there's actual outbreak. Kwantinu
.Have you suddenly woke up from sleep to meet a panic scene.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by yucydezzy(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Ohhh please!!!! what do you mean by the judge is not to be blamed, so if someone steps over your boundary the best way to go about it is to start attack? shes a judge and should know that taking laws into ones hand is an offence, which means shes wrong. The government should put religious sounds in check, as long as they dont do that you shouldnt hold any church or mosque responsible for what ever ever degree of sound they produce on a daily basis. [quote authorexactly ... I don't think the judge should be blamed. Blaring noise from churches and mosques can be maddening [/quote]
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by yucydezzy(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2019
hmmmm
Amhappy:
.Have you suddenly woke up from sleep to meet a panic scene.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by yucydezzy(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Ohhh please!!!! what do you mean by the judge is not to be blamed, so if someone steps over your boundary the best way to go about it is to start attack? shes a judge and should know that taking laws into ones hand is an offence, which means shes wrong. The government should put religious sounds in check, as long as they dont do that you shouldnt hold any church or mosque responsible for what ever ever degree of sound they produce on a daily basis.
FlutterDollar99:
exactly ... I don't think the judge should be blamed. Blaring noise from churches and mosques can be maddening
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Amumaigwe: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by ebenbabs: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2019
then you can be a neighborhood to a bar, night party, or devilish gathering then. choose one
Nwodosis:
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Awesome01(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2019
I don't understand all this hullabaloo over just one slap. I expected the church and its members to forgive and forget.

After all, we Christian should obey Jesus teachings. He asked us to "turn the left cheek when slapped on the right." He also said to forgive 70 x 7 times.

So, pray for her instead of judging. Remember Mathew 7:7 says "Don't judge, for ...,"

2 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by TruthinAction: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2019
The Church members are too stupid to have allowed such thing. I would have been happier if the judge was bitten. The worst is court. My annoyance is that Rev Adeboye will not use his influence and status to deal with the judge. It's like any trouble you go through as a RCCG pastor is on your own. But he will collect their tithes.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by chidexxy007(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
exactly ... I don't think the judge should be blamed. Blaring noise from churches and mosques can be maddening
Take laws into your hands and see the same judge u don't want to blame put u behind bar
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by princenaira(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2019
FlutterDollar99:

If it was a mosque, she would not have tried it, else she becomes a dead woman. Our God is indeed, a merciful God.

However, her punishment is underway

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by sonofElElyon: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Their land was approved for church use as far back as 30 years ago! Read and comprehend!
Also what do you mean by disturbing the peace
Is there any record of any other neighbour complaining? Have you confirmed independently that the church actually generates sound above acceptable levels for a place of worship? Has it occurred to you that the judge may have been abnormally sensitive (over-sensitive) to sound and may have been just a megolamaniac (power drunk / power mad) in view of her totally unacceptable behaviour?

OAUTemitayo:

So because they have been there, they can disturb the peace of newcomers in the area?
Did they buy the convenience of neighbors with the land?
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Emzenoz(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2019
dazzlingd:
Hahahah

nonsense churches, hypocrites everywhere, torment someone's peace in name of religion, you people want to use loud speaker to deaf innocent people, well you have been given a deafening slap and judgment

This one is from hell

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by OAUTemitayo: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Their land was approved for church use as far back as 30 years ago! Read and comprehend!
Also what do you mean by disturbing the peace
Is there any record of any other neighbour complaining? Have you confirmed independently that the church actually generates sound above acceptable levels for a place of worship? Has it occurred to you that the judge may have been abnormally sensitive (over-sensitive) to sound and may have been just a megolamaniac (power drunk / power mad) in view of her totally unacceptable behaviour?

Have you also confirmed if the noise is not above acceptable level?
Abeg no use religion take side
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by AkataYeriYeri: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
which mosque undecided
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Emperor5(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2019
The judge is bitter psychotic slowpoke, she lack the sense of humility and interpersonal harmony
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Derinhenz: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Slap well deserved!

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by OAUTemitayo: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2019
abijaofficial:
It is very easy to know that a program is going on , it is a very big Church and there are many many big cars parked outside , i honestly believe this all happened maybe the contant number of Cars is intimidating or the Judge(woman ) simply does not like the Church . I still maintain that the Church is sound proof , It is located at Ijapo Estate Akure , if any of you here have anyone living in Akure THIS CAN BE VERIFIED !! what is the point lying about what can be verified
Cars intimidating a whole appeal court judge?
Bro please let the hangover clear before you post again o
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by sharpsecret: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2019
No mind them..if na for s.e dis happen them 4 say the judge na ipob
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by luluman: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
You already took side: No matter what a woman in her capacity should not do such, she knows better what to do.Don't make it sound like her own is less evil than the activity of the church.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by luluman: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
You already took side: No matter what a woman in her capacity should not do such, she knows better what to do.Don't make it sound like her own is less evil than the activity of the church.What she did is of greater consequences than what the church did to her. Its your type that complain trash when police or Soldiers beat up or kill others because they are in power.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by sonofElElyon: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2019
The law is that he who alleges most prove! The judge and yourself are the ones alleging that the church is constituting a nuisance therefore you bear the burden of proof!
This is not a matter of religion.. The judge should have reported to the appropriate government agency for investigation and appropriate action if the church is found wanting! The (dis)honourable (in)justice of the court of appeal instead chose to act most shamefully and in gross violation of the principle of the rule of law. There is a process for seeking redress if indeed a wrong was committed by the church (which is yet to be proven).. The judge did not follow the process and chose to take the law into her own hands.. Disgraceful!

OAUTemitayo:

Have you also confirmed if the noise is not above acceptable level?
Abeg no use religion take side
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by AmazingELixir: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2019
mimilogistics:
The Judge will pay heavily if the story is true as narrated here.

If he she doesn't go back immediately to apologize from his her heart, asking God for mercy, he she may pay with his her life and that of his her generations....he's she's attracting generational curse upon his her family thinking he's she's a strong man or woman....he she may appear fearless and no-nonsense person to people now for his her actions, but the reward will definitely shock him her and in fact, those around him her....bookmark this page today, I pity his her innocent unborn generation, this is how parents bring generational curses upon their generation cry cry

That editing is going to cost you quite a bit.. grin grin
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by samuel900(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2019
What if the house was besides mosque ? Why can't she allowed them....since service isn't 24hrs.

Nwodosis:
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by abijaofficial(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Cars intimidating a whole appeal court judge?
Bro please let the hangover clear before you post again o
when i said intimidating , READ MY COMMENT AGAIN , i said NUMBER of CARS NOT VALUE . you are the one that needs eye check .
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2019
So I read the story twice and I feel most part of it is exaggerated a bit, all parties are saying the same thing but there is the part of the judge slapping which seems somehow to me really... are actions are quite disapproving of her and her profession but I don't think the truth of the incident is fully exposed here and for reals I live close to a church here it can be overwhelming sometimes, I hope the truth comes out I don't think the picture is for real either, it doesn't correlate with the story I think it's staged to support claims but anyway what do I know, I am just been observant with my opinions .

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by boladez(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
Esseite:
This is the church's side of the story.... would wait for the judge's aswell..

She has stayed there for 10years without slapping anyone, why then would she raise her hand this time if maybe someone didn't call her DEVIL against the church.

Would wait for her version..

I agree with you totally sir

. The judge should know better than to go for self help and slap anyone

The worship centres are now a nuisance making so much noise and disturbing co residents with even inconsiderate parking.

He should have reported them under the extant regulations and laws

Finally , it is good to hear his side, my personal eexperience with redeemed people is that they can lie for the next life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sports Betting: Man In Uyo Hangs Himself Over N22,000 Loss / White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.