Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) (30336 Views)

Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by sweetilicious(f): 3:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Nwodosis:
The judge's action may not be acceptable, but please let us not pretend, who would want to be a neighbour to everyday prayer/deliverance/ministrations church with outside loud speakers?
I had to pack out of where I was living after it became abode for transportation business.I couldn't take the everyday noise anyone.Went to a quieter place for my sanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by sweetilicious(f): 3:46am On Jun 08, 2019
anochuko01:
...and the next thing was for the HONOURABLE JUSTICE to slap an old woman. okay
It's an assault.She should face the law as a law maker.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Amhappy(f): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2019
obinnawhyte:

Prayer section a panic scene.. Please check again and stop acting like you're from mars
Mr Whyte I only shared an experience. Please face the issue raised by the poster.Well I thought I having a discussion with someone and never knew I was inviting insult.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by dankol: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
The judge lost it when she resulted to physical assault. I thought she was indeed a judge.. So disappointed. I wish she could have done what I did when I had similar issue with a next house neighbour whose window was adjacent me.. The guy is legendary for putting on his generator very late at night and playing music, loud music till dawn. Everyone appealed to him.. He refused to listen.. I tried..he rubbished me. I began to observe him. I notice he sleeps in the early hours of the morning when he switch off his generator. So I decided to join the fun. I bought a generator too.. Got home theatres and would wait till he finishes his own till around 4:30 am.. Then I put on my own and blast through till 7am when I leave for work. One of the speaker is facing his window .. So he began getting uncomfortable. He called me after two weeks and this time he understood how we felt. He stopped and I stopped. Case close .. Pikin wey say I no go sleep.. Him too no go close eye sef
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
respect80:

You see your life? You have quickly mistaken me for a Muslim and I'm pretty sure you didn't even see where I made reference to Muslims praying on public roads thereby causing unnecessary traffic. FYI, I don't care whether it's Christian or Muslim making the noise. All I know is that any major source of noise within residential areas needs to be checked and minimized. You can worship your God without necessarily constituting a nuisance to others.

With this said, I believe the only person whose view is myopic here is YOU!
Like the noise from those I get money neighbors with their I pass my neighbor generators

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill A Young Man In Edo (Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 / Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.