Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) (30355 Views)

Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by ablelin: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2019
That one is now beyond me ooo....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by aod1(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2019
So we had this new neighbour in my area in Akure, a white garment church "prophet" . Our street is a small Close, with friendly neighbours. Some few weeks after this guy came he started holding vigils every night. They pray from 12am to 4am shouting heavily. And on Saturdays, in the morning holds a prayer session where they also pray loudly. It became a serious nuisance to the entire neighbourhood. We reported the guy to his landlord and the landlord told him to either stop causing nuisance or come for his refund. And he stopped. My point his the honorable judge should have threaded a more civil means in sorting the issue. I am a Christian and I must say living Close to churches and mosque with those loud speakers can be very frustrating.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Eberex(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2019
There is nothing wrong in having churches in a residential environment, but the crazy part of it is: why are they putting loudspeakers outside the if the worshippers are in the church building? Must the people outside the environment hear what you are praying about? why not center the action on those who came for the program?

It is not like its a crusade thing when speakers can be mounted outside for those who are seated outside.

This is common to all those small mushroom churches. They are in dire need of new members! They are also the ones always giving out fliers up and down.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2019
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/06/outrage-as-appeal-court-judge-slaps-68-year-woman-rccg-pastor/

So what are you trying to justify, that is good for a 68yrs pastor(whose primary responsibility revolves around morals) to be consciously be causing noise pollution at the harm of residents all in the name of religion. And now when judge fails to have adequate rest leading to her cancelling or adjourning cases and justice delayed cause a whole lot of mess
In fact that pastor should remain in that lying down position for people to see a trouble maker she is

4 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by tottiblaze: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2019
The judge went far but truth to be told .the church noise is becoming something the Senate has to look at.secondly now they go to street and mount speakers to preach and early morning too.what?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Nwodosis(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2019
abijaofficial:
I attend that Church , i can authoritatively tell you that the Redeemed Christian Church of God Glory tabernacle at Ijapo does not have outside loud speakers and the doors are sound proof so no one hears the noise from outside !
How did the Judge hear/know that a program was going on in the church and even entered?

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2019
timecapsule:
It seems their prayer is disconnecting her connection?
Wilukeepkwaiite!
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
The judge's action may not be acceptable, but please let us not pretend, who would want to be a neighbour to everyday prayer/deliverance/ministrations church with outside loud speakers?

YOU TALK SHIT AND VERY UNREASONABLE,

DIDNT HE SEE THE CHURCH THERE BEFORE HE BOUGHT THE HOUSE?

MY HOUSE SHARE COMMON WALL WITH RCCG , IF I DONT WANT TO LIVE, I PACK OUT PERIOD!!!

LACK OF COMM*N SENSE OF MOST MEN LIKE YOU IS SO DISTURBING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by sonofElElyon: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Obviously you didnt read the part of the story which says that the church was allocated the land, got government approval for church use and moved to the site 20 years before the judge bought her property beside it. The judge knew there was a church beside the property she wanted to buy and still went ahead to buy it! If she knew she could not live next to a church, she shouldnt have bought the property!

Nwodosis:
The judge's action may not be acceptable, but please let us not pretend, who would want to be a neighbour to everyday prayer/deliverance/ministrations church with outside loud speakers?

3 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:

How did the Judge hear/know that a program was going on in the church and even entered?

Terr*ble BEIGN, I PITY THOSE AROUND YOU......

IS HE BLIND TO KNOW THAT CHURCH EXIST THERE

WHEN HE SAID SPEAKERS ARE NOT OUTSIDE, DOES IT MEAN THAT NO SPEAKER INSIDE?
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Obviously you didnt read the part of the story which says that the church was allocated the land, got government approval for church use and moved to the site 20 years before the judge bought her property beside it. The judge knew there was a church beside the property she wanted to buy and still went ahead to buy it! If she knew she could not live next to a church, she shouldnt have bought the property!

DONT MIND THE BLIND ATHEIST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Neddstark: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
I would have supported the judge but the Church has been there over 30 years ago, while she came there just 10 years ago. Power-fueled biatch. Disrupting a spiritual service would make her happiness far-fetched in her yonder years.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
mimilogistics:
The Judge will pay heavily if the story is true as narrated here.

If he doesn't go back immediately to apologize from his heart, asking God for mercy, he may pay with his life and that of his generations....he's attracting generational curse upon his family thinking he is a strong man or woman....he may appear fearless and no-nonsense person to people now for his actions, but the reward will definitely shock him and in fact, those around him....bookmark this page today, I pity his innocent unborn generation, this is how parents bring generational curses upon their generation cry cry
Its a big lie
Man's desires of whom they want God to be over their case

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by sonofElElyon: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Your justification of the assault by the judge is bewildering! So assault is the appropriate response

FlutterDollar99:
exactly ... I don't think the judge should be blamed. Blaring noise from churches and mosques can be maddening
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by ainas247: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:

but the church was there 20 years before the judge bougth the house. justify that.
and church dont put speaker outside except its outside crusade
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Jman06(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
I love that judge for what she did!

All those penterascal churches that would not let people sleep in peace deserve all the slaps in this world. Nonsense

As if Catholics, Muslims and other religious groups that don't go about constituting noise pollution don't have their prayers answered as well

Kudos to the learned judge!

2 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Leebeedo(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2019
aolawale025:
That's assault!
The victim can sue the judge.
......and battery.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
The church was there since 1989 before the said lawyer moved in. What noise is more than that caused by generators due to government failure to provide us with power?
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by RichBoy247: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2019
mimilogistics:
The Judge will pay heavily if the story is true as narrated here.

If he doesn't go back immediately to apologize from his heart, asking God for mercy, he may pay with his life and that of his generations....he's attracting generational curse upon his family thinking he is a strong man or woman....he may appear fearless and no-nonsense person to people now for his actions, but the reward will definitely shock him and in fact, those around him....bookmark this page today, I pity his innocent unborn generation, this is how parents bring generational curses upon their generation cry cry

Lazy youth, God did not ask you to go about disturbing other people's peace. Do you have any record of Jesus disturbing his neighborhood while preaching the gospel? If anyone is suffering from generational curse, then it is you. You only know how to turn the Bible upside down and interpret it to suit yourself, small attribute of a follower of Christ, we do not see in you. If I tear you e-slap, you will run into the market.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2019
respect80:
Seriously, our environmental laws needs to be looked into cause this issue of noise from religious buildings within residential areas and praying on public roads are becoming a nuisance in our society.

As for the judge, she should be sanctioned as guilty for her f*olishness

Noise how

the Muslim early morning prayers wakes me up from sleep every day, though the mosque is like 25 mins walking distance from my house who is complaining!!!!

If you dont want church noise , RELOCATE, if another church comes there, you RELOCATE again!!!

stop the my*pic view
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2019
tottiblaze:
The judge went far but truth to be told .the church noise is becoming something the Senate has to look at.secondly now they go to street and mount speakers to preach and early morning too.what?
Chasing rat when your house is on fire. Is the noise more than the one we get from generators due to lack of power in the country. I barely sleep at night because of noise from generators.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by felixomor: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
Half truth is a lie
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Oxb90: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2019
seunmsg:
In as much as I believe churches should not be located in residential areas, the conduct of Justice Omoleye is also not acceptable. She was well known for her rash behavior during her time as chief judge of Ekiti State. It’s so sad to see that her promotion to the appeal court hasn’t cured her a bit.
didn't you read were it was stated that the church was there before the judges house!
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Rajman45(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Having a church as a neighbor is like having a night club as a neighbor.
One pastor dey my house right now dey make live uncomfortable for me. E go ON generator every minute nepa take light and turn to a prayer warrior wen light dey. Na so so disturbance I dey get every evening till morning of everyday. D mata tìrẹ me

2 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by abijaofficial(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:

The Church usually have Devine encounter special program on that particular day , it is a very big Church , there are many many Cars parked outside , it is not rocket science to know that there is a program . she simply does not like the church .
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2019
RichBoy247:

Lazy youth, God did not ask you to go about disturbing other people's peace. Do you have any record of Jesus disturbing his neighborhood while preaching the gospel? If anyone is suffering from generational curse, then it is you. You only know how to turn the Bible upside down and interpret it to suit yourself, small attribute of a follower of Christ, we do not see in you. If I tear you e-slap, you will run into the market.
The one close to me here is a mosque and their early morning and evening prayers is another thing but the worst of it is that from generators caused by lack of power supply
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Rajman45(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Oxb90:
didn't you read were it was stated that the church was there before the judges house!
So.... Make people no rest any more because church first me cum area...... But wettin d judge do no good. If na me, na to get warrant close down the church if she persist on disturbing the entire neighborhood.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Insectkiller: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2019
The Justice Omoleye has just embarked upon the journey of NO return.! grin grin grin

I pity the Justice and her children because she has single handedly destroy her life and family..

You can't fight God..
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by kophy(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Nukilia:
Environmental laws should be enforced in places of worship. All sound must be within acceptable limits in residential areas.No loud speakers outside and sound decibels be enclosed within the building wink
Nigeria is becoming another country especially on religion issue, the action of the Judge is not acceptable but our religious houses too are becoming something else. Any one who reside at AMJE Hotel Bus stop right towards Alakuko will testify that those who reside around the area will not have piece listinning to their conversation on Sundays during the church service time because the churches arriund there blaire their speaker as if the end has come. God help us oo

2 Likes

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by VULCAN(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2019
I don't know if you can comprehend but the report says the church was there long before the judge bought the land.

20yrs before to be exact

So you have no point

Nwodosis:

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by fxdee(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
exactly ... I don't think the judge should be blamed. Blaring noise from churches and mosques can be maddening
..So jungle justice is what you support from a judge?..i see... ...really i dont support noise from a church too but the issue would have been addressed legally from such a person like the judge...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sports Betting: Man In Uyo Hangs Himself Over N22,000 Loss / DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.