Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" (1470 Views)

A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States / It Begins… US Citizen Goes To Jail For Collecting Rainwater / So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by JeSoul(f): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
When i heard Aunty Zee (as I like to call her) was giving an interview to the local news here in Boston, I armed myself with my best pro-immigrant arguments. For obvious reasons, I have a soft spot for african immigrants. After watching the interview, I no even fit talk again. This woman has swagger that she didn't pay for. lol. This interview angered a lot of people. The best quote of the interview: "If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen"  shocked  shocked she is poster child for the level of entitlement many illegal immigrants feel america owes them. Make una watch . . .

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APFmDIyDQOs?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by JeSoul(f): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2010
and oh, you can watch pt2 of the interview on WBZ news. http://wbztv.com/local/obama.aunt.Zeituni.2.1924422.html
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by Ikomi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
Absolute nonsense, why don't they go ask the judge on what grounds he asked he woman to stay, why bother the poor woman.

Was Obama the President when she was given state housing on health grounds even though she has been ordered by the Judge to leave.

What is the reason for all the hullabaloo?
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by JeSoul(f): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2010
^My favorite ayatollah smiley, why you dey vex now? The reason for all the "hullabaloo" is she was actually the one who called the journalist saying she wanted to get her side of story out. Hence the resurrection of all of this.

She was right though when she said that she cannot be blamed for the shortcomings of the system. She didn't force anyone to give her free housing. Boston has to look in the mirror on that one.
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by bawomolo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2010
here is a comment from some youtube loser.

Send her packing to Kenya with her president usurper, fraud and foreigner, Obama.

obama is a foreigner but the white folks who killed off the native americans are obviously indigenous.

speeds off in GM truck decorated with confederate flag.
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by JeSoul(f): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^you even bothered to read them. I stopped after the 2nd comment. There are plenty of ignorant lunatics out there.
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by omofat: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2010
"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen"  Shocked  Shocked she is poster child for the level of entitlement many illegal immigrants feel america owes them. Make una watch . . .

. . . . .   The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof.
. . . . .   Wheresoever the sole of your foot shall thread, I have given to thee for an inheritance.

Don't blame her jo grin  grin  grin
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by JeSoul(f): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2010
omo~fat:

. . . . . The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof.
. . . . . Wheresoever the sole of your foot shall thread, I have given to thee for an inheritance.

Don't blame her jo grin grin grin
Lol. grin Name & claim baby! Lol grin
But how about she goes to Afghanistan or China and recite that bible verse? grin then come back and tell me how it went grin
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by Ikomi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2010
That means you are limiting Allah/God the most benevolent and the most merciful. He knows no boundaries.
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by ElRazur: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2010
Lmao.

At first, I was mad at her, but then it dawned on me that she made valid points. Yes let no one hate her as she is merely playing the system. I liked how she used religion to answer questions about finances. It is what Americans (most of them) believe in, so yeah nice one on her for playing the "Jesus card".

grin
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by yeswecan(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2010
She refers to Obama as her son . . . i like that
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by Kilode1: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2010
bawomolo:

here is a comment from some youtube loser.

obama is a foreigner but the white folks who killed off the native americans are obviously indigenous.

speeds off in GM truck decorated with confederate flag.

Classic! LMAO!
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by montelik(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2010
yeswecan:

She refers to Obama as her son . . . i like that

Did she? That is just more ammunition for the "birthers". grin
Re: Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" by bawomolo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2010
montelik:

Did she? That is just more ammunition for the "birthers". grin

who won't claim better thing cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Netherland Set To Close Down Prisons Due To Lack Of Criminals / Dubai Is Under Terrorist Attack / 10 Tribes That Avoided Modern Civilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.