Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return (32938 Views)

Uche Nwosu: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Arrest Of Son In-law (video) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Ifexontop(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Okorocha should go an sit down joor
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by duality(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Okay... It's the notorious okon abang.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by bamasite(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
E don happy

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by cvibe2: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Efcc should go and scrutinize the accounts of those judges...Too many Abracadabra in the Judiciary
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Ifexontop(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
cool

i pity ihedioha, any attempt to apply for a loan okorocha as a senator would keep blocking it, with okorocha geting his senatorial seat he would now have mouth to start criticising Ihedioha everystep of the way. if God wants to catch him, buhari would release SARS and Army to Rochas just as Ameachi had all the federal forces in his pocket
did i hear you say amaechi? Even the idiot is feeling the heat from rivers state .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Pavarottii(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
cool

i pity ihedioha, any attempt to apply for a loan okorocha as a senator would keep blocking it, with okorocha geting his senatorial seat he would now have mouth to start criticising Ihedioha everystep of the way. if God wants to catch him, buhari would release SARS and Army to Rochas just as Ameachi had all the federal forces in his pocket
Just look at d rubbish u r typing... Ameachi only achievement with all the federal forces was the maiming and killing of his brother's and sisters.. Not wike.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by adoyi8: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hope that the Judge did not pronounce the judgement under duress.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
For sm reason I would like to see okorocha in the senate. I hope he will redeem his image there and not worsen it.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by HzRF(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Is it me

Or I think some pple are allowing this court cases to go against oshiomole

If Supreme Court flip osun state for Pdp oshiomole is dead
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Kayouzka(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ok.
check my signature for landed property at Ikorodu Lagos
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Jmk9292(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
The case has not ended.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dannyset:
And some urchins said APC will use the Court to deal with Okorocha. Pained Idio.ts
how much will it cost to get c of O in lagos
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by BabylonCruise(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
His Ramadan visit to Aso Rock paid off.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by 01mcfadden(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
fsvbgbfv:
235 NASTY WOMEN YOU MUST AVOID WITH BADDEST POSITION

BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS:https://thaytallkihh..com/2019/06/in-her-face.html
You'd never disappoint
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by iammo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Pavarottii:

Just look at d rubbish u r typing... Ameachi only achievement with all the federal forces was the maiming and killing of his brother's and sisters.. Not wike.

When APC begins fustrating Ihedioha, sebi we will all be alive to watch the cinema , wike's saving grace were the good people of Rivers, his God mother Odili, and Rivers state inland revenue treasury ,, if ihedioha keeps making mouth instead of getting busy with governance, Abuja people would show him real pepper

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by ScotMisile: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
iamawara:
Yebariba......??

Sampuri Bobo....
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by deltateam: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
What a clown. grin

Oh you hurt me, and also tell me you have forgiven me?

Who will forgive who
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by ScotMisile: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
re123lord:
how much will it cost to get c of O in lagos

Contact me
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
livelymatilda22:

This one is in sifia pain.. Won't you people show us Ihedioha outdated Nokia phones today?
Won't you update how gbajabiamila stole $25000 meant for his client?
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by EseBaba: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
God pls judge all these demons. Am tired of them.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by noble0(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cool
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Miebaka22(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
So senators now approves loans for governors and how far Ameachi and his federal might on Rivers State
iammo:
cool

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by fredoooooo: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
My man grin
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
01mcfadden:

You'd never disappoint
The guy na 'author' for movie.. Never backing down. I raise leg for am.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Right hand lion : It's just like Osama Bin laden saying he forgives Obama/US....

Left hand lion :. Don't mind Okoroawusa, he didn't take his drugs today..

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by obailala(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Haha... a senate with a combo of Dino & Rochas! This will be an interesting senate. Sad that Obahiagbon didnt make it too.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Deo1986(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
A federal high court only compelled INEC to release certificate of return to Rochas, the other party may still go to tribunal to challenge the result.. Rochas is not victorious yet, Osho baba still wants his head.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Contact me
your number is not stated. How do i do that
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Waterlrd: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
visijo:
At last, I can now speak French fluently
"Come On, Serve Her"
"Server Her Beer, Mercy"
Avuuu����
comment vous appelles vous?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" / How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.