Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Close Your Legs Women!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Close Your Legs Women!! (2784 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Close Your Eyes, He Or She Will Find You Fast� / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
BRETHA:
One example out of millions sir. Marriage should not be based solely on virginity, but on character. I’m only encouraging modesty yet I don’t understand why I am being attacked left and right from women. My fellow women of this generation are truly corrupt and it’s sad.

Lalasticlala please put this on the front page for women to see. I want to encourage modesty in this generation.

Another one trying to save the world.
And I want to encourage who.rism. grin
Now what?

Next time, address the pr.icks in your attempt to save the world.

4 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Op please lecture the men.
Women have been lectured since time immemorial.
Women should not only be the upholders of chastity and morality. Men should be held responsible for their actions too.
I hope this does not get to FP.

8 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
generationz:
Op sorry to say ,its either you are man or the indoctrination you received after years of wantonness emanates from those overly religious circles.

I would have expected you to give more solid points other than marriage as the reason why ladies should close their legs

The consequences of premarital sex does more damages to a woman's body rather than a mans

Over use of birth control pills causes damage to the woman's system in the long run
Also if the woman gets pregnant out of wedlock she suffers the fullblown consequences. A man can choose to run away and come back 18 years later to claim his seed. Na she go dey carry babymama tag all over ( No offence to strong single mother's out there , but society is what it is and you must open your eyes not just your heart when giving your heart to someone)

If a lady wants to remain celebate or a virgin she should do it for herself and because of her values not because of a man. She might be gravely disappointed.

I don't know about you but s.ex does wonders to my body.
Besides, what kind of family planning method are people supposed to use, married or not?

2 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Op please lecture the men.
Women have been lectured since time immemorial.
Women should not only be the upholders of chastity and morality.
I hope this does not get to FP.

Tell em.

3 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by generationz(f): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mindfulness:

I don't know about you but s.ex does wonders to my body.
Besides, what kind of family planning method are people supposed to use, married or not?

Uhhhmmm

male condoms

Withdrawal method

Vasectomy

Male contraceptives

A good legal system that protects and fights for the rights of single mothers against deadbeat dads.
Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
generationz:

Uhhhmmm

male condoms

Withdrawal method

Vasectomy

Male contraceptives

A good legal system that protects and fights for the rights of single mothers against deadbeat dads.

Which male contraceptives?
How many men will undergo a vasectomy?
Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Zither(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Why the attack at the Op? Is it that the message cut in deeper than intended? Is it that people are too close-minded to see beyond the letters to the gem of the writeup?

The attackers have overlooked the fact that when she talked about a husband she meant someone that one could trust, someone with whom one can build a solid friendship and companionship, someone with whom one can build a happy family, a good man, not just any dick or harry. This she did by STRESSING the fact that you should not just give your body to any guy for the sake of trying to keep him...such move is counter-productive. Get to know him better first and that WILL take time. This will open the door for a fruitful and rewarding relationship. Is it such a bad thing, abeg?

Secondly, her post is borne out of concern for the plight of the female folk in a patriarchal society like ours where the only value that women are perceived to possess is one where they are seen as objects of sexual gratification. She used her experience to convey her longing for the preservation of the dignity and worth of her gender. Relationship being the subject matter of her post, she confronts this issue indirectly by advocating that the female folks CREATE THEIR OWN VALUE FOR THEMSELVES and let that value reflect in their being picky or selective of the person they choose to date, and eventually marry. The indignifying perception of the female folk as sex objects by the male folk will eventually decline. Is that a bad thing?

Get this, however, this message is not intended for everyone.

Bretha, a most commendable and enlightening piece. Nairaland has a litter of junks but THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. Bravo.

Bretha, the only issue I have with your post is your thread topic. Please, re-title it. It is offensive and demeaning to say the least. Whatever good intention you portrayed was negatively eclipsed by that title. Please do something about it. That apart, lovely post.

5 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by zed7: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2019
I expect people to criticize the message. They'll come at you for making sense. Sex is no big deal, it's your body. Life is more than marriage, don't please anyone. Pursue your goals and career, live freely and be happy etc.
It's funny how social media works. Only unwise people take what they read here seriously. Only unwise people will join the band wagon. In the real world, I see women who cook, take care of their kids and husbands etc. I've travelled widely and I see the same scenario from country to country, continent to continent. Who then are these liberal women who don't care about family life and respecting their spouse?
The so called feminists are either single or divorced. The married ones fall in line at home and preach feminism online. Young girls please don't be deceived by what you read online. Respect your bodies and hope for a decent family life because at the end, nothing truly matters than a loving family. It's all we've got.

2 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
zed7:
I expect people to criticize the message. They'll come at you for making sense. Sex is no big deal, it's your body. Life is more than marriage, don't please anyone. Pursue your goals and career, live freely and be happy etc.
It's funny how social media works. Only unwise people take what they read here seriously. Only unwise people will join the band wagon. In the real world, I see women who cook, take care of their kids and husbands etc. I've travelled widely and I see the same scenario from country to country, continent to continent. Who then are these liberal women who don't care about family life and respecting their spouse?
The so called feminists are either single or divorced. The married ones fall in line at home and preach feminism online. Young girls please don't be deceived by what you read online. Respect your bodies and hope for a decent family life because at the end, nothing truly matters than a loving family. It's all we've got.

Who told you that liberal women do not take care of their families and do not respect their spouses?
I have travelled wide and far yada yada yada. grin I know that the spirit of confusion can haunt one person when she begins to realize that there are no simple categories to put people inside.

Which is your other moniker?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by generationz(f): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2019
Mindfulness:

Which male contraceptives?
How many men will undergo a vasectomy?

You can google male contraceptives

You men want to enjoy the glories of sex but don't want to suffer anything.

How many men will see the issues continuous use of contraceptives does on a lady and tell reduce their demands for sex from their women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2019
generationz:

You can google male contraceptives

You men want to enjoy the glories of sex but don't want to suffer anything.

How many men will see the issues continuous use of contraceptives does on a lady and tell reduce their demands for sex from their women.

I am female and I agree with many points you have made. I am trying to take the conversation to a new level that is educative and will help women (married or not) enjoy their sexuality with minimal risks instead of demonizing the most natural needs and preaching what women have heard since times immemorial while neglecting 50% of the rest of the population who are then celebrated for doing the opposite. I don't accept excuses such as "but the female body is different". These excuses are one of the reasons why husbands infect their wives with chlamydia, genital warts, HIV, hepatitis, you name it. And they are also one of the reasons why women cannot enjoy their s.exuality trusting that their partners protect their health because hey, if he infects you, it's not his fault anyway. You have not closed your legs.

It's one of the reasons why African countries, despite the holier-than-thou-approach, have the highest numbers of HIV infections.

Disgusting!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by zed7: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Mindfulness:

Who told you that liberal women do not take care of their families and do not respect their spouses?
I have travelled wide and far yada yada yada. I know that the spirit of confusion can haunt one person when she begins to realize that there are no simple categories to put people inside.

Which is your other moniker?

Get the fúck out. Is everyone as jobless as your likes to be creating monikers up and down? Ozuo... grin

2 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2019
zed7:

Get the fúck out. I don't banter with inferior beings. Other moniker indeed, is everyone as jobless as your likes to be creating monikers up and down? Ozuo... grin

Did I hit a nerve? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by seunfly: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Marvyx:
OP.. I'll advise you to save this advice for your daughters and ladies who will care to listen.

These ones here are something else. Perhaps they have made the same mistake you made because I don't understand the furious attacks. And they are even your fellow ladies. grin

And for the lady above asking when men would give their wives their virginity, I'll tell you to change your circle. So far you're in the circle of the normal, you'll keep getting the normal. You want something outside the normal? Get out of that circle and you'll see there are plenty of guys who still keep themselves. Cheers cool[b][/b]

I so much like @ bolded, I don't know why some women get so furious at mention of virgin and tends to counter attack as if all men are loose and had slept with every women b4 marriage. Circle matters alot and values determines circle. Ironically this types of girls who shout for virgin male will either reject or mock one when they see any because they are shallow minded and only cares about material, trending, swagger and superfacial things than intellectual capacity, potential, inner beauty, morals.
All in all mistakes of the majority of women is what the OP has highlighted, I know they don't like it and it's hurt alot but na them Sabi. OP has learnt her lesson after some many mistakes and she realised early which great.

2 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
The title of your thread is so condescending hence the backlash, but I do agree with some of your points listed. I also think we need to lay emphasis on men, because we have more irresponsible men roaming about than women, and nobody seems to scold them which is terrible. We live in a society where a man can do 10 and walk scotch free, whereas a woman will do 1 and she is crucified. It’s very unfair.

5 Likes

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by zynzyn(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Epistles for ladies while boys are left to you wallow in filth.

But do remember that it is the man who does the proposing!!

Can you propose marriage to a man?
Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by BRETHA(f): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lalasticlala fp worthy!
Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by JoannaSedley(f): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
zynzyn:

But do remember that it is the man who does the proposing!!

Can you propose marriage to a man?
Yeah, proposing in other words means begging. It is her ladyship that will determine your worthiness before accepting your proposal aka begging. You have to be worthy to approach her ladyship not full of filth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Magnoliaa(f): 3:40am On Jun 22, 2019
cococandy:
It happens.
Had a girlfriend who got married at 21 still a virgin and one of the best human beings I know.

Her husband has wooed all her friends and slept with the entire town they live in.

They are separated now because he got so brazen to the point of telling her that she’s lucky he hasn’t gotten any of his conquests pregnant yet.

I can’t even begin to summarize my annoyance

chai... cry this is painful

1 Like

Re: Close Your Legs Women!! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
zed7:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Moved Out Of Home / Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense / Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.