Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu (18147 Views)

Trending! Anambra Indigenes Beg Kalu To Run For President / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by Urchman200: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
The reason y this government will remain unpopular in the mind of Nigerians is because igbos are not supporting the government, believe if u like oooo
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by Kennyfancy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=2loadedguy post=79134899]
Sometimes certain situations make us more popular and works in our favour. Dont you think stealing that mace made Omo-Agege more popular and a more sellable candidate to the APC power brokers as a very loyal party member and Buhari fan. Though I'm not in support of such thuggery acts.[/quote the man did the same thing Dino is doing, play ur card and watch Nigerians vote for u]
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kpilo101:
OMO THA MASE ROBBER. In a sane country, this OMO will be serving 10yrs for stealing democracy. A whole democracy....

That's why we aren't interested in Nigeria anymore
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by Ezi39: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sonnobax15:
We,the urhobos are the 5th larqest ethnic qroup in niqeria,and we are beinq marqinalised...i think UPU has taken the riqht decision...ovie omo aqeqe our own urhobo illustrous son..
I don't think that Urhobo is the 5th as you said here.
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by Mystiquefia: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cholison:
The APC as a party should be ashamed of themselves. A known criminal that brazenly stole the mace at the senate is now being proposed as DSP, the whole world is laughing at us oo. Next level of criminality. Even Goje is being given a soft landing on his looting case just to step down. Anyway four years is not forever. Buhari is a confirmed scammer. The most successful scammer without a certificate to his name.
Your talking rubbish, did u see him snatch the mace by himself? How can u blame the actions of others on him?
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by oluayemawobe(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kpilo101:
OMO THA MASE ROBBER. In a sane country, this OMO will be serving 10yrs for stealing democracy. A whole democracy....

� which democracy? What should now be done to the person who found it?
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by Chukazu: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
APC is one hell of a useless party. Their inability to carry every region along is their greatest undoing.

This was the greatest strength of PDP as they already had their zoning formula settled before any election, APC on the other hand is looking for who voted for them and who didn't vote for them, the reason we ended up with 5% and 97% dictormy
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by aigboeben(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
macuwon:
This one I'm seeing MASE MESS MASS MAIZE.. I'm confused, i thought it's just the mace he stole
grin
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by aigboeben(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Igbo be your brother's keeper step down for omo agege, after all Biafra comes first. according to KANU, Delta are Biafran
Is Delta part of Biafra?
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by aigboeben(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ezi39:

Who do you think is the 5th?
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by Sonnobax15(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ezi39:

You are free 2 cross check on that bro!
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by farem: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
idonhammer:
Two demons from hell...where is hope-less uzordinma sef?
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by farem: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How can a two term governor step down for a mace stealer?

No be sane biafrans?
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by McTobe(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lord please forgive all my karma that made me a Nigerian, I am ashamed to be a Nigerian.
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by Amoxman(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
celeiyke:
grin grin grin grin

The mace thief can never ever be a senate president.

U people can do him a favour by voting him as next governor

How e be you now ������
Re: 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu by Amoxman(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
hammerFC:
URHOBO ARE NOT VERY SERIOUS.

THEY DID NOT BEG FEMI GBAJABIAMILA TO STEP DOWN FROM SPEAKER, SINCE OSINBANJO IS ALREADY VP AND BUKOLA WAS THE LAST SENATE PRESIDENT, PLUS YORUBA PRODUCED THE LAST DEPUTY SPEAKER OF REPS ALL TOGETHER.

IT IS IGBO THAT WILL GIVE UP DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT FOR DEM.

JOKERS!

Ehh Las Las who win??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Attack PDP Members In Osun, Monarch Fumes / Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2016)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.