Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? (3742 Views)

Is Bukola Saraki Senate The Best Senate President Nigeria Ever Had? / Saraki, Nigeria’s Best Senate President In Recent Times / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Ill nominate david mark.he knew what to do at the right time to satisfy his colleaguez and the presidency.he was never controversial and no scandal was linked to him or the senate he led.ill also rate ken nnamani because of his role in killing the third term and also nwafor orizu

Mynd44
Seunmsg
Sarrki
Deomelo
Midolian
Tuniski
Candygist
Sanchez01
Metaphysical
Oshigun
Senatordave1
Fergie
Oghenaogie
Ikpeazukerosine
Buhariadvocate
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Spending a record 8 years as senate president without much hassles and getting continuously elected since 1999 is another testament to that

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by safesecure1(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Ken Nnamani

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by dedonfranco(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Chuba
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by richmind2019(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2019
pablo escobar yeee...who slap me
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Shikini: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Saraki .... no doubt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Bukola saraki did a 4 year wonderful job to dismantle the evil machinations of buhari and osibanjo.

Nwafor orizu did wonderfully well
Mark did well...

Chuba Okadigbo all did well.

Nnamani is a thief like Ekweremmadu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:
Ill nominate david mark.he knew what to do at the right time to satisfy his colleaguez and the presidency.he was never controversial and no scandal was linked to him or the senate he led.ill also rate ken nnamani because of his role in killing the third term and also nwafor orizu

Mynd44
Seunmsg
Sarrki
Deomelo
Midolian
Tuniski
Candygist
Sanchez01
Metaphysical
Oshigun
Senatordave1
Fergie
Oghenaogie
Ikpeazukerosine
Buhariadvocate
saraki too he stood for what true separation powers means without prejudice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Shikini: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2019
It's easy to decide.
The Senate President with the highest number of quality bills carries the day.

His name is Sen BUKOLA SARAKI

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by internationalman(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2019
How many do I know since I started knowing what's happening around..

I know that one of them held the post all through my years in secondary and another one just left the post..

That's much I know
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Omo babaoloye is the best senate president in Nigeria history. Check google on what he did in his leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Shikini:
Saraki .... no doubt
Saraki is the worst

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Omo babaoloye is the best senate president in Nigeria history. Check google on what he did in his leadership.
Mark is the best
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Shikini:
It's easy to decide.
The Senate President with the highest number of quality bills carries the day.

His name is Sen BUKOLA SARAKI

Can you mention any of the quality bills? A good president is not all about fighting the executive but working harmoniously with them to make the nation grow.its not a must to face off.under saraki,a mace was stolen,security invaded nass.several of his colleagues were against him,such never happened under mark.
Saraki fought the presidency but suspended and dealt with any senator that opposed him,political hypocrisy.he lost shamelessly in kwara along with all his supporters while mark won.
Saraki had cases with efcc and ccb while nothing of such happened to mark.most of the bills passed by nass were introduced by the executive.most nass bills were rejected by buhari.
His emergence as a president was childish,decrptful and cowardly.mark emerged like a man

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Oga,david mark did a better job.lets agree on this.its not until you quarrel with the presidency before you show what separation of power is...
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Oga,david mark did a better job.lets agree on this.its not until you quarrel with the presidency before you show what separation of power is
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Bukola saraki did a 4 year wonderful job to dismantle the evil machinations of buhari and osibanjo.

Mark did well...

Why not take mark? What did saraki dismsntle? Where is he now? He was rather dismantled
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

Why not take mark? What did saraki dismsntle? Where is he now? He was rather dismantled

I don't have ur time now
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't have ur time now
But you had time for my thread? Your not alright guy.saraki is a failure
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

But you had time for my thread? Your not alright guy.saraki is a failure

sorry sire, am off your thread.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by helinues: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
To be fair, Saraki

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
helinues:
To be fair, Saraki
No mark

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by helinues: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

No mark

My opinions my right or?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by ojobek: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Saraki has the ball,so he is the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
helinues:

My opinions my right or?
It is but you need to buttress and justify it
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
ojobek:
Saraki has the ball,so he is the best
If he is so good,he will be re elected
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by helinues: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

It is but you need to buttress and justify it

Whenever FG and Legislative arms are on different page, transparency and developments always happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by garfield1: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
helinues:

Whenever FG and Legislative arms are on different page, transparency and developments always happens
Things work slower,development impeded.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by livelymatilda22: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
When people say PSP's 16 years in power was wasted, old clowns like you argue blindly.... Here you just confirmed it.. According to you, the best Senate President ever is Bukola Saraki who was an Apc until few months to election...

You think you have sense, but here you are exposing yourself selfish and lying corrupt self. Shame

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

Mark is the best
Omo babaoloye 4 years in the senate is the best in the Nigeria history .You just have to accept it that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

When people say PSP's 16 years in power was wasted, old clowns like you argue blindly.... Here you just confirmed it.. According to you, the best Senate President ever is Bukola Saraki who was an Apc until few months to election...

You think you have sense, but here you are exposing yourself selfish and lying corrupt self. Shame
upon when he was in Apc before decamping to pdp last year still he maintained his leadership in not allowing the executive to meddling in the affairs of legislative business in the national assembly. Omo babaoloye is the best so far. Stop displaying your ignorance .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever? by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Mark did well...

What exactly were the bad or anti-Nigeria policies of Buhari that Saraki stood against or stopped as senate president? .. Any specific examples?

In the typical Nigerian context, it appears that when a senate president quarrels or disagrees with a president we dont like, then he's automatically assumed to be a good senate president. Even if all he did was increasing the immoral budget of the NASS and/or reducing budgeted funds for important projects and applying same funds to irrelevant constituency projects, such a senate president will be termed 'good' because what he did was against the will of the presidency.

In my opinion, besides Nnamani who stopped OBJ's third term, all other senate presidents Nigeria has produced are useless self-serving rogues. I dont know about Nwafor Orizu though cos I wasnt born in his time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid / What Was Working Well In Nigeria Before Buhari Came To Spoil It / Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace At The 2023 Polls - Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.