Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

9ja @ 50, Which Way For The Youths? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ja @ 50, Which Way For The Youths? (889 Views)

Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ja @ 50, Which Way For The Youths? by na2day(m): 1:20am On Oct 01, 2010
I received a video file today which was humiliating but funny about a nigerian scam artist that was scammed into making a commercial for a new generation of laptops  shocked
ANUSLAPTOP  shocked  shocked  shocked
[flash=500,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9u2X_HnNU8?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

I wonder is there any hope for the army of nigerian jobless youths who had resorted to being the laughing stock of the entire world?
After watching the video, i discovered, this wasn't a random incidence, there are many videos like these online:

[flash=500,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0FV5fW8dXA?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

[flash=500,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbzwZtSnzOs?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
in the above video, you can even see the mother watching and approving the drama (wetin people go do for money)

SO WHILE THE GOVERNMENT IS SPENDING ABOUT 17 BILLION NAIRA FOR THE CELEBRATION OF THE BASKET CASE CALLED NIGERIA, THEY SHOULD ALSO BE THINKING ABOUT PROVIDING THE ENABLING ENVIRONMENT FOR MASSIVE CREATION OF JOBS!
WHICH WAY NIGERIA cry  cry  cry
Re: 9ja @ 50, Which Way For The Youths? by mensdept: 2:15am On Oct 01, 2010
The youth of the nation need to take over. IBB and co are saying they cant because then IBB wont be able to dare run for Prez.

But the Youth are accepting the same nonsense their parents and grandparents accepted. Girls that should be leading bank industries are doing Aristo with bankers, boys that should be entering middle management with class 1 cert, are Yahoozin away---- sad
Re: 9ja @ 50, Which Way For The Youths? by na2day(m): 5:13am On Oct 01, 2010
For some of us that are outside the country, when we are asked "WHERE ARE U FROM?'" and you tell them you are nigerian, you could immediately see their expression change. They believe we are mostly scamsters and drug dealers! cry

(1) (Reply)

Philip Emeagwali Lied His Way To Fame? / Q&a With Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, Candidate For President Of Nigeria / Lagos Lawmakers Order Probe Of Police Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.