Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1023204 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by yacha77: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2019
OB411:
Hello house.

Success to all TRV hopefuls.

I will be putting in my application again next week without much help from my gcms notes as it was blank.

I hope to have adequately tackled reasons for refusal on grounds of purpose of visit, home ties & travel history.

@Frankrobbn1 I'll appreciate if you can take a look at what I have put togethet (LOE) to see if its good enough or any other guru in the house availabe @Qudkom @Bracha ... I understand everybody is busy.

Thanks and God bless everyone selflessly helping to increase the success story out here.

One love!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Doueme: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Dera12345:
Thanks once more everyone!!!
And to give back to the forum before I travel, I would like to willingly assist few applicants finding it difficult to secure MSc funding admission, including magic tips on how to charm a supervisor lol.
Also note, first impression matters and that determines the rest of the positive interactions depending on the supervisor’s response.

I was once in their shoes and I know how frustrating it can be, this is the best I can do!!!
Please, I sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ghabrhiel10: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
AyoPrudence:
I'm happy for you. Congratulations ghabrhiel10. Go and succeed.

Thanks g! God bless smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Micmay1(f): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thanks for your concern.
I had a degree in Mass Communication in '08, with over 5 years of experience as an HR/Admin personnel.
Basically, my knowledge in my present field was gotten from on-the-job training, hence I intend to undergo a 2 year Diploma in Business Administration from one of the Canadian Colleges since I had no formal certification of HR/Admin profession.

In my previous Study Application, my employer stood in as my sponsor and every doc needed to buttress the claim was submitted:

Company Statement of Account
CAC
TIN Cert.
Study Leave
Affidavit of Sponsorship
Award of Study Assistantship letter
Letter of Recommendation

Other doc submitted includes:

Tuition deposit receipt
Personal Statement of Account reflecting a transfer of 2M made by my Employer, from the Company's Acct I submitted
Birth Cert. Me & Children
SOP
Letter of Consent from hubby
Survey plan/building Sketch of 2 buildings owned by hubby
My Aged parent birth Cert & Retirement Cert
2 Vehicle docs
Degree Cert
NYSC Cert
Official ID Card
Letter of Employment Confirmation
CV
Passport Bio-data Page
Change of name and N/P publication as regards
Marriage Declaration

sleekysoft:
Kindly state what you studied, what you going for, experience and others
I believe all you need to do is to twerk a bit on your explanation.

TIPS- please when writing SOO etc stop for once and think like a Canadian visa officer who is going to treat yourself.. you are your greatest critic.. read your SOp to yourself ask yourself if someone gives you this letter from other country as explaination on wanting to come to your country will you buy it..
TO THOSE who think it’s going be an easy ride... dear sirs/mas it won’t .. I started my research work and believe me I had malaria symptoms doing a test run lol.. all the I will work and study( don’t worry all is good that won’t come easy too( speaking from experience).. please also be ready for a cultural shock, change and even weather and could get depressing and boring when you got no family around

To all those who need SoP abeg no vex my laptop never ready or wait sef I can use school own.. kindly mail me for those who need SOP sample thanks..

Big up Austacus, naijaforeigner, ibbond, josejonn, and also Frankrobben.. I lowkey miss 9ja food sha.. ain’t no joy in paying 20$( 6000N) to make vegetable with no dried fish lmao

Love you guess

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by richcasey: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hey guys, for those who booked with Ethiopian airline, how did you do it? Every effort to book directly on their site or mobile app doesn't work, it rejects my Gt card, both naira and dollar card.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abike12(f): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
ghabrhiel10:
PPR ooooooo! I just couldn't sleep, I felt something was coming today. 5:30 am. Kept on refreshing my page till I saw update. Thank God and thank you all my gurus

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Green4(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Congratulations dear God is involved, trust to see you in Ontario soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dera12345:
ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST!!! (May applicant)

Experience is truly the best teacher, and my Canadian Sucess story made me believe the saying “EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING”!!! I know very well my story will motivate or strengthen some people never to give up in whatever that interests them, pursue it desperately like your life depends on it!! Yes I mean it.
Before I proceed, below is my timeline.

Online Application (2nd Application)
Submitted May 9th (10:57pm)
Upfront medicals passed on 11th June
Correspondence letter (today by 10:12am)
Original passport request (today by 10:32am)

This experience is my most difficult experience in life so far, I have always thought I can have anything I want in life but this Canada journey taught me that “Human beings can make any plans they want, but it’s God that decides their Sucess or failure”. I don’t even know where to begin from, but only God, Myself and @frankrobbn1 can tell my tragedy-comedy story.

So exactly a year today 20th June 2018, I submitted a paper route application and It was refused within 4weeks based on family ties, purpose of visit , personal assets and financial assets. Meanwhile, I have a Bsc in Biochemistry with overall CGPA 4.15 and last two year CGPA 4.71 , going for 2year diploma, paid tution fee $8,880cad.
when I received my refusal letter, I cried that very day like never before and till date my first refusal date 18th July,2018 still remains the worst day of my life, and the agent my parents used was just after money. After crying, knowing how bad i needed to leave this country I woke from my comfort zone and began my personal research, this was how I came across this wonderful forum and started reading up!

Through this wonderful platform I met an angel in human form, a motivator, my soulmate and my support system @frankrobbn1, may God bless you richly for me. Frank took his time to explain the errors in my application starting from advising me to secure a masters admission and that is nearly impossible to convince a VO on why diploma and not masters considering my high Gp, and secondly that my application is as empty as anything, I didn’t even submit my family’s information, no assets declared, no employment evidence and so on.

So I began my admission hunt and the devil started his work. Almost all the schools offering my course/ or related course requires a supervisor , and you know how difficult securing a supervisor can be. Some schools I contacted will tell me pump and play that I must identify a supervisor before applying while some will tell me to apply that they will assign me a supervisor once am admitted! I fell to their tricks and lost my application fee, I also tried contacting supervisors all kept turning me down. I kept sending countless mails to different supervisors in different universities all to no avail, some would always come up late with their negative mails of not having space in their lab while some will totally ignore me. I got feed up and I decided to stop sending mails but to call them on phone at least to get a straight forward response rather than waiting for their response that takes weeks and at the end must be negative. I made it as one of my daily activities to call at least 10 supervisors daily, and I did this for months!!! Even the ones that later accepted to supervise me though without funding just all of a sudden will deny even knowing me after I have submitted my application hoping I have secured a supervisor.

In general, I applied to 6 different universities in a space of 8months and all turned me down. I kept asking myself who did I offend? who is after my progress? Through this same wonderful forum I met a very nice fellow @agronat. Immediately he posted about him securing a masters admission with funding, i pm him to put me through, and that was how I realized the vital points/information missing out in my application and the reasons behind my refusals regardless of my high scores. And today am glad that my finally attempt landed me a full fulled scholarship worth $38,076CAD at BROCK UNIVERSITY ONTARIO , 2 years MSc in Biotechnology. Big thanks to @frankrobbn1 for recommending Brock University to me. I nearly craze that day (April 18th, 2019)!!! NB: the scholarship covers my tution and living expenses with extra left, I was also guaranteed a graduate assistantship position. Isn’t God great? This was when I realized that God was preparing something greater for me.

Fast forward to my visa application, guru @frankrobbn1 finished work.. I personally wrote my SOP and LOE, but when frank was done reviewing it I couldn’t recognize my LOE and SOP .. lol, he reconstructed it and was even using the VO’s terms to address every issue. He sold me well and also left the Change for the Visa officer to keep. I can’t thank you enough.., even after I submitted my visa application he took me to a church where I was given 4 days dry fasting and prayers (something I have never done in my life). I’m not the churchious type but this journey brought me closer to God and will forever remain grateful. I will be traveling to lagos next week to submit my passport and at the same time celebrate this wonderful journey that ended well. Seriously my sleep tonight will be very special after one year of dreaming of CANADA �� Lol, and to @justwise thanks for making this platform possible.

Below are the list of documents I submitted with my application:
Father sponsor.

All CIC FORMS
MY PASSPORT DATA PAGE
DIGITAL PASSPORT
UPFRONT MEDICALS
CLIENT INFORMATION;
•LOE
•SOP
•CV
•A reference letter from my supervisor
•Degree Certificate
•Degree Transcripts
•NYSC Posting letter
•NYSC Certificate
•My birth certificate
•WAEC result
•Employment letter (Written by frank , signed by my employer)
•Study leave approval letter (Written by frank , signed by my employer)
•work ID CARD
•police clearance certificate
•Picture with my parents
•HSSE professional Certificate (levels 1,2 and 3)
• social club reference letter (Written by frank)
•Deed of Gift of a four story building with a penthouse on top from Dad( Drafted by a senior advocate of Nigeria), I did the deed of gift before my application but it was back dated!
•My parent’s marriage certificate
•My family 25th marriage silver jubilee calendar as far back as 2008 . (Showing a portrait of all my siblings and my parents in the center) I was only 12years old then but I added it because we don’t have family picture.
•Siblings birth certificate
•Reference letter from my dad company stating I am one of the directors of his company existing for more than 30years now.
• My ID CARD showing am a director

PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT
•My full funding unconditional acceptance letter
•Affidavit of sponsorship (Drafted by frank, signed by Dad and notary public )
•Letter of sponsorship (Written by frank , signed by Dad)
•Board of resolution letter
•Dad’s international passport data page
•Dad’s Statement of account ( Bal: #113,000,000 inflow- 440M outflow-375M)
•My Personal savings acc. About eight something!
• My Dom account statement (I explained that regardless of my full funding, my father transferred the sum of $10,000Cad for my flight itinerary and other miscellaneous expenses that might rise)
•Dad’s CAC
•Dad’s company particulars of directors (showing my name as one of the directors)
•Dad’s company memorandum of association
• proof of his company shares in all my siblings name and also my mum
•Dad’s landed property, evaluation report and survey plan( I included two building, one rented and one personal building), AND three empty lands under construction)

Even though I know my application is a little bit tight, I still handed it over to God because I have seen better applications refused, or the acceptance quota being reached as rumored on the forum,I said to God that they will bang the door when it’s my time to enter, I prayed against errors which can come from the VO leading to common refusals, lol, I prayed against bad mood on the head of the VO handling my application. Prayer is the Key.

I wish all TRV hopefuls SUCCESS!!!

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! shocked I must confess that this is the best application that I have ever played an active part starting from the admission process down to the packaging of the visa application cool. The approval didn't come as a surprise to me, because I was too sure about it's favourable outcome after been up and about for several nights, writing and cracking my brain in an effort to put up an undeniable application, considering that she had a 38,000CAD$ full scholarship from Brock University. Documents were bulky yet very clear and readable. @Dera12345, I have always known you to be a self-motivated and relentless maiden who aspire to attain greater heights in life. We have been in this tedious process since last year and I can tell how many times you were rejected by potential Supervisors. I am extremely delighted that the whole struggles and hurdles ended with a remarkable Victory. Thanks once again for trusting and believing so much in my capacity my dear Dera12345 kiss. It's indeed a great honour to be part of your TRV crowning achievement and I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.

Accept my Congratulations my dearest Dera12345 grin

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Micmay1:

Thanks for your concern.
I had a degree in Mass Communication in '08, with over 5 years of experience as an HR/Admin personnel.
Basically, my knowledge in my present field was gotten from on-the-job training, hence I intend to undergo a 2 year Diploma in Business Administration from one of the Canadian Colleges since I had no formal certification of HR/Admin profession.

In my previous Study Application, my employer stood in as my sponsor and every doc needed to buttress the claim was submitted:

Company Statement of Account
CAC
TIN Cert.
Study Leave
Affidavit of Sponsorship
Award of Study Assistantship letter
Letter of Recommendation

Other doc submitted includes:

Tuition deposit receipt
Personal Statement of Account reflecting a transfer of 2M made by my Employer, from the Company's Acct I submitted
Birth Cert. Me & Children
SOP
Letter of Consent from hubby
Survey plan/building Sketch of 2 buildings owned by hubby
My Aged parent birth Cert & Retirement Cert
2 Vehicle docs
Degree Cert
NYSC Cert
Official ID Card
Letter of Employment Confirmation
CV
Passport Bio-data Page
Change of name and N/P publication as regards
Marriage Declaration

I am interested in this case. Did your company state in their letter of support what they stand to gain from you after your program(why they are spending so much on you)? If they didn't then tell them to say " you have been one of the best staff in not just your department but the entire company, that they always reward their best staff with professional training so as to improve their knowledge and also improve the productivity of the company". The company should state what they stand to gain/profit from spending millions of Naira on a particular staff and how it will benefit you and the company.
NB: Your profile looks very very good and if you can make very little twist to your app it should be granted. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by skirmish: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! shocked I must confess that this is the best application that I have ever played an active part starting from the admission process down to the packaging of the visa application cool. The approval didn't come as a surprise to me, because I was too sure about it's favourable outcome after been up and about for several nights, writing and cracking my brain in an effort to put up an undeniable application. Documents were bulky yet very clear and readable. @Dera12345, I have always known you to be a self-motivated and relentless maiden who aspire to attain greater heights in life. We have been in this tedious process since last year and I can tell how many times you were rejected by potential Supervisors. I am extremely delighted that the whole struggles and hurdles ended with a remarkable Victory. Thanks once again for trusting and believing so much in my capacity my dear Dera12345 kiss. It's indeed a great honour to be part of your TRV crowning achievement and I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.

Lovely from the two of you! This is like a love story.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Green4(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hello Mr Frank i really appreciate your efforts towards our success stories, i thank you for your help and assistance, haven following you for something time now and i have seen your great works... Your rewards from God are Unquantifiable.... Sir i plead that you help me go through my SOP, please can you help send your email address so i can send it you thanks alot sir for your help so far.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Aisha77:
Refusal for the second time.

My application history.
First refusal was purpose of visit and family ties

Second application and for the sake of previous argument, there is no change in trend. My back ground check was completed the same day I applied which means previous one was still valid. Decision made same day I got BVL.

Reasons.

1. Travel history
2. Purpose of visit
3. Family ties
4. Personal asset and financial status

Submitted docs.
1. Unconditional Acceptance letter from the school
2. Statement of Purpose/LOE
3. Sponsor statement of account and ARM money market fund embassy letter worth 50m
4. Sponsorship letter
5. Sponsorship affidavit
6. Sponsor ID card
7. Proof of Sponsors source of income
8. certificates
9. birth certificate
10. Family members certificate of birth
11. Assets in my name which include lands and ARM money market worth 10m
12. Employment letter
13. Work ID card
14. Personal statement of account of 1.5m
15. Recommendation letter

I didn't include leave letter because I wasn't going back to that job but explained well in my sop. Feel I am forgetting something sha.

Please gurus help me see wahala
Sorry about that. How constructive and comprehensive is your SOP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Whoney(f): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please im new to this forum, my name is Faith, and i was refused recently based on these two reasonsreasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

My profile:
BA Social Work (second class upper)
Finished NYSC Dec 2018
propose course of study PG business administration from Cape Breton university
sponsor is my brother who is PR in Canada.
i have a 3 year old daughter in Nigeria(single mother)

I feel my SOP was not good. I need professional advice and help. Please one of the gurus should help me out.

I am confused. Please help me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kcosam: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
skirmish:

Lovely from the two of you! This is like a love story.
My thought as well cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Frank, you are truly a selfless human. Thank you for all you do... Congrats @Dera12345.
I cannot wait to share my approval story... smiley

Frankrobbn1:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! shocked I must confess that this is the best application that I have ever played an active part starting from the admission process down to the packaging of the visa application cool. The approval didn't come as a surprise to me, because I was too sure about it's favourable outcome after been up and about for several nights, writing and cracking my brain in an effort to put up an undeniable application, considering that she had a 38,000CAD$ full scholarship from Brock University. Documents were bulky yet very clear and readable. @Dera12345, I have always known you to be a self-motivated and relentless maiden who aspire to attain greater heights in life. We have been in this tedious process since last year and I can tell how many times you were rejected by potential Supervisors. I am extremely delighted that the whole struggles and hurdles ended with a remarkable Victory. Thanks once again for trusting and believing so much in my capacity my dear Dera12345 kiss. It's indeed a great honour to be part of your TRV crowning achievement and I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Iremide2019: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please can my brother-inlaw's friend sponsor Me? He is a business man and a US citizen. Then my mum as the other sponsor, My sister is in Canada without a PR, so I don't want to mention her name so it doesn't affect my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Iremide2019: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

pls I sent you a mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Iremide2019: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
alao1981:
Thanks for the guidance.
please I sent you a mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Micmay1(f): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thanks a bunch!

Being the HR/Admin Personnel of the Company; I solely drafted all the official letters to the best of my knowledge.
Candidly, I need assistance on what to do next cos I've exhausted all my Administrative knowledge.

Could the Visa rejection also be traced to the fact that I'm going for a Diploma?
Kindly help.

mcobex:
I am interested in this case. Did your company state in their letter of support what they stand to gain from you after your program(why they are spending so much on you)? If they didn't then tell them to say " you have been one of the best staff in not just your department but the entire company, that they always reward their best staff with professional training so as to improve their knowledge and also improve the productivity of the company". The company should state what they stand to gain/profit from spending millions of Naira on a particular staff and how it will benefit you and the company.
NB: Your profile looks very very good and if you can make very little twist to your app it should be granted. Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chinedu6125: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hello bro, I sent you a mail... Please kindly reply..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Iremide2019: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
My school didn't request I pay tuition, just the acceptance fee, which I have paid and i have requested for the CAQ. My question now is can my bro-inlaw's friend serve as my sponsor? My mum account balance is not enough for her to be my principal sponsor. My bro-inlaw's friend is a business man and a US citizen. Please I'll appreciate your replies as i will be applying next week as soon as I receive my CAQ, my school is resuming 3rd of September. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abike12(f): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Iremide2019:
My school didn't request I pay tuition, just the acceptance fee, which I have paid and i have requested for the CAQ. My question now is can my bro-inlaw's friend serve as my sponsor? My mum account balance is not enough for her to be my principal sponsor. My bro-inlaw's friend is a business man and a US citizen. Please I'll appreciate your replies as i will be applying next week as soon as I receive my CAQ, my school is resuming 3rd of September. Thanks

I'm not an expert but here's what I know so far, they prefer parents or someone with the same last name/traceable relative as sponsor. they also ask that if it's not a direct sponsor you should show evidence of that person being financially involved in your life. so if they have sent you money before or paid your fees in the past, you can add the receipts, those sort of things. hope that helps.

how much are your fees versus what the person has in their account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abike12(f): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Frankrobbn1 I know you're very busy but can I please send you our list of documents just to see if we need to add anything before submission?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by yacha77: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=SOPWriter post=79542978]
Sorry about that. How constructive and comprehensive is your SOP?[/quote
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
OK. Send me an email, I'll look through it as soon as I can.

OB411:
Hello house.

Success to all TRV hopefuls.

I will be putting in my application again next week without much help from my gcms notes as it was blank.

I hope to have adequately tackled reasons for refusal on grounds of purpose of visit, home ties & travel history.

@Frankrobbn1 I'll appreciate if you can take a look at what I have put togethet (LOE) to see if its good enough or any other guru in the house availabe @Qudkom @Bracha ... I understand everybody is busy.

Thanks and God bless everyone selflessly helping to increase the success story out here.

One love!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Staodi: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Good day house,..please and please , I’m begging in Gods name ,all the gurus in the house , someone should please help me look into my SOP as I’m about to reapply for my TRV..thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
thesoj:

An eight-page SOP is just too long and the VO probably didn't read it, or got confused reading it. In my view, the only way a VO would read such a lengthy SOP is (a) you have a concise TL DR on the first page OR (b) your writing is like Chimamanda prose.

An eight-page SOP is a sign to the VO that you have not yet figured out your reasons for wanting to study in Canada.

The bolded might not necessarily be the case. The PA wasn't convincing/constructive enough
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by skirmish: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Qudkom:

I'm sure by now you've gotten all the necessary information needed to reapply. All the best.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OB411(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bracha:
OK. Send me an email, I'll look through it as soon as I can.

Thank you Bracha.

Just sent you a PM, I hope it delivered. When you respond, I ll send you the attachment.

Appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.