Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1468510 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by walexy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ikeja is also open. I was there for submission today.

opomulero:

tnx.....any update from tls ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
walexy:
Ikeja is also open. I was there for submission today.

tnx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2020
opomulero:

tnx.....any update from tls ikeja

No idea
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2020
teamb:

Biometrics on 30th of September
Received mail yesterday

Hi guys, I did my biometric on the 29th of September and I haven't gotten any pick up mail from vfs or Tls. Not even a mail that my application is not straightforward. @teamb who did on the 30th have gotten his passport and decision made.

Is this a good sign and can I put a call across?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lightest(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2020
hello great minds,

I want to advice u all that if u are coming here pls treat malaria very well o. myself and kids have being down with malaria.

Also, buy drugs like anti-biotics, anti malaria and so on to avoid stories that touch the heart.

In all, we are doing great here.

thanks to all and wishing u guys safe trip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2020
lightest:
hello great minds,

I want to advice u all that if u are coming here pls treat malaria very well o. myself and kids have being down with malaria.

Also, buy drugs like anti-biotics, anti malaria and so on to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Thank God for journey mercy. Please share your POE experience.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ayinkala(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Hello House..

I would like to ask this.... Do I need to take along ALL my documents to TLS on biometric day? I actually chose self service option where I uploaded all these documents already online.

My appointment is in few days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2020
ayinkala:
Hello House..

I would like to ask this.... Do I need to take along ALL my documents to TLS on biometric day? I actually chose self service option where I uploaded all these documents already online.

My appointment is in few days.

no,

just take along ur
(1) evidence of document uploads
(2) international passport & a photocopy
(3) appointment booking mail
(4) front page of the Visa applicaton form

thats what i went with during my own application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lightest(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2020
graceodini:

Thank God for journey mercy. Please share your POE experience.

nothing so serious at poe, I was asked if am coming to meet my wife and I said yes. that's all and the officer collected my locator filled form.

stamped my passport with that of my kids.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2020
lightest:

nothing so serious at poe, I was asked if am coming to meet my wife and I said yes. that's all and the officer collected my locator filled form.

stamped my passport with that of my kids.

Ok.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by teamb: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2020
just4obitex:
abuja or lagos please?

Abuja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by just4obitex(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sanmigbola:

Hi guys, I did my biometric on the 29th of September and I haven't gotten any pick up mail from vfs or Tls. Not even a mail that my application is not straightforward. @teamb who did on the 30th have gotten his passport and decision made.

i did on 30th and I've gotten decision mail, and collection mail got in today waiting for courier. No non straight forward mail aswell
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by just4obitex(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
It wouldn't be out of place if you put a call across though
Sanmigbola:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by aopecy: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
graceodini:

Ok.

if I may ask is your wife there before or your wife after before you came to join her
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by aopecy: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
lightest:
hello great minds,

please I will love to ask if your wife went there before you came to meet her.... thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
just4obitex:
It wouldn't be out of place if you put a call across though

Can anybody help me with UKVI and TLS contact information.

I need my passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Godsblessings: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
PLS HOUSE , CAN U HELP ME EVALUATE THE REASON WHY I WAS DENY THIS VISA . HOW OFTEN CAN I REAPPLY
As it was stated that my current financial situation was not stated because the account was printed on 14th Sept, but was able to submitted online ontill 22nd Sept ,2020 cos of inability to make the payment until I was able to use paga . Pls could this be the cause?
Can I reapply immediately. What does the statement of current financial situation mean pls??
On my next Application,pls do I need to make hotel reservations of 19days cos only stated reservation of just 5days but did not include that of the 14days of covid 19 isolation !! Kindly attend to my question?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Godsblessings:
PLS HOUSE , CAN U HELP ME EVALUATE THE REASON WHY I WAS DENY THIS VISA . HOW OFTEN CAN I REAPPLY
As it was stated that my current financial situation was not stated because the account was printed on 14th Sept, but was able to submitted online ontill 22nd Sept ,2020 cos of inability to make the payment until I was able to use paga . Pls could this be the cause?
Can I reapply immediately. What does the statement of current financial situation mean pls??
On my next Application,pls do I need to make hotel reservations of 19days cos only stated reservation of just 5days but did not include that of the 14days of covid 19 isolation !! Kindly attend to my question?
Which day did you do biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Godsblessings: 6:15am On Oct 21, 2020
giselle237:

Which day did you do biometrics?
did it on October 7, but chose self service,so I uploaded my docs on tls with E dossier on 21st September 2020, but printed the account on 14th September. Please can you tell me why it was deny and how soon can I reapply.?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by UhnNah: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Godsblessings:

Don’t reapply! Go for administrative review first or lodge a complaint explaining why it took 8 days for you to submit your bank statement from the day you printed your statement! Tell the whole paga payment story!

Pls be assertive in your words with them because the excuse for your refusal is very flimsy!

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Godsblessings: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2020
UhnNah:

Don’t reapply! Go for administrative review first or lodge a complaint explaining why it took 8 days for you to submit your bank statement from the day you printed your statement! Tell the whole paga payment story!

Pls be assertive in your words with them because the excuse for your refusal is very flimsy!
pls how will I do that ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Are you sure you have a right to appeal in respect of this refusal? What does the refusal letter say?.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Amolad111: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2020
UhnNah:

I support the notion that you go for administrative review or lodge a complaint. Also, you need to print your statement of account as at the date you got your refusal letter. This will show that you still have the funds to have a descent holiday. This is if you have not exhausted the funds.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Godsblessings:
did it on October 7, but chose self service,so I uploaded my docs on tls with E dossier on 21st October, 2020. Please can you tell me why it was deny and how soon can I reapply.?
How will u submit documents after biometrics? It is not possible for u to upload after biometrics.

So pls calm down so we can get the information right bcus it seems they complained of a ‘not-current’ bank statement.

Biometrics is the day you went to the TLS office to capture ur picture and fingerprint. When was this?

And which date did u print out your bank statement that u used for the application? The ECO says ur bank statemnt is 14th September , 2020.

Is this also correct?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyatrustee(f): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2020
UhnNah:

Nothing in the refusal note talked about the period between when he printed and when he uploaded the statement. To butress this, my statement was printed september 24th, i used to apply for my daughter on the 29th and my sons on the 6th of October. All 3visa's are out.

We shld ask the OP if he has money logdement in the account. Me thinks it was typographical errors and some words/sentences are missing.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by UhnNah: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2020
iyatrustee:

Nothing in the refusal note talked about the period between when he printed and when he uploaded the statement. To butress this, my statement was printed september 24th, i used to apply for my daughter on the 29th and my sons on the 6th of October. All 3visa's are out.

We shld ask the OP if he has money logdement in the account. Me thinks it was typographical errors and some words/sentences are missing.

It breaks my heart when you guys make excuses for the ECO’s and makes it seems like all faults should be from applicants! Not always true!

From what was written in that refusal letter above,statement was printed Sep 14th,he wasn’t able to upload due to payment issue until 22nd Sep!

From what was written,Eco complained about statement not being recent,from your personal experience of uploading a statement on 6th Oct and you printed this uploaded statement on 24 Sep,Has this applicant done anything wrong?

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
UhnNah:

It breaks my heart when you guys make excuses for the ECO’s and makes it seems like all faults should be from applicants! Not always true!

From what was written in that refusal letter above,statement was printed Sep 14th,he wasn’t able to upload due to payment issue until 22nd Sep!

From what was written,Eco complained about statement not being recent,from your personal experience of uploading a statement on 6th Oct and you printed this uploaded statement on 24 Sep,Has this applicant done anything wrong?
Just hold on. Let him confirm the time gap from the day of account printing and his biometrics date. Just allow him confirm Cause the dates are confusing
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by UhnNah: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2020
giselle237:

Just hold on. Let him confirm the time gap from the day of account printing and his biometrics date. Just allow him confirm Cause the dates are confusing

True! Maybe a typo from him!

@godsblessings,If your statement printing date is Sep 14,statement uploading date is 22nd Sep and the above note is your refusal note! Then search google for their emails and phone numbers and explain yourself to them!

If it’s not,pls give more full details so the good folks on here can advice properly!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Godsblessings:

1. Can you please attach the whole rejection mail so that we can get a clear understanding of the issue.

2. How many months bank statement did you attach?

3. From personal experience I don't think the time lag is an issue, as long as it's not older than 30 days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2020
TLS closes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lightest(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2020
aopecy:

if I may ask is your wife there before or your wife after before you came to join her
my wife has being here on Tier 2 visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alert20: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2020
UhnNah:

True! Maybe a typo from him!

@godsblessings,If your statement printing date is Sep 14,statement uploading date is 22nd Sep and the above note is your refusal note! Then search google for their emails and phone numbers and explain yourself to them!

If it’s not,pls give more full details so the good folks on here can advice properly!

Good day bros, can someone submit a 5months statement of account for a tourist visa??

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.